Queen of Hearts

Melody's Little Secret

Nacho!!

Hey Chica, I've missed you!! Turns out i was able to get some time off!! I will be joining you for the reunion! We have some things to discuss. How has you're book coming along? Are you any farther? Tell me when i get there! I booked a flight for Livingstion and i, we'll be there on May 23rd - well - probably today.
Could you pick us up? Or Mike? Our flight will be in around 6.
I can't wait to see you again, and i'd love to stay at your/my old place - maybe we can sleep in the basement again? Just like old times. I'll see you in a few hours

Always Lovin'
Cheese

P.S. The cupcake was delicious!!


Melody smiled to herself, reading her letter. She glanced at the clock, it was 2pm now. She'd have to leave soon. "Nicki!!" Melody called

"Coming" She called back, running out to see her 'boss' "Yea? What's up Mel?"

"Have you found the music yet? It's not anywhere over here..."

"Oh! Right!" Nicki exclaimed, grabbing the music off a nearby table "It's right here!!"

"Perfect!" Melody smiled again, she needed to get this out "I'm going to take this to them, Can you take over here for a while? I promise I'll pay you." Melody asked, gathering her things. She tried her best not to think of Mike... She never told Andre' that they broke up.

"Of course." Nicki smiled. Glancing at the letter "Are you going to get your friends afterwards?"

"I am." She nodded "I just need to discuss the songs with the guys." Melody grabbed her keys, and bag. "Thanks a bunch Nik!" She smiled, running out of the store, immediately bumping into Ryan Bissell, one of Mike's friends. "Sorry..." She muttered, avoiding eye contact. Ryan was his right hand man, if Mike wanted something done - Ryan would make sure it was done.

"Mel? Hey! i haven't seen you in forever! Why'd you stop coming around?" Ryan asked, helping his old friend up.

"You know why. I don't want anything to do with that ass." She glared, walking away, leaving the boy confused. Opening her phone she called Matt "Matt hey! i found the song. Can you guys meet me at the studio in 10?"

"Course. See you soon." Was the reply she received. Stating the car she began the short journey to the recording studio. When she arrived the 6 men were already there, goofing off in the parking lot. She shook her head, getting out "Alright alright!! Lets go inside!!" The men sobered following the girl that had become their sister inside.

~~~~~

"Alright Mel - you ready? Start it from the top." Matt said, starting the pre-recorded music. No one, with the exception of them and Nicki, was aware of the project she was working on. Mel nodded from inside the booth. She took her cue, smiling as she sang. Soon enough she finished and the guys applauded her. "that was perfect Mel... I think we've finished the CD." He grinned, his dimples showing.

"Mel, you sure you don't wanna open for us? We could really use you!!" Jimmy asked, bouncing up and down. Mel laughed, walking out of the booth.

"I wish I could Jimbo, but I've got a shit ton to do here." She smiled, glancing at the clock. 5:30. "Speaking of which, I gotta go. I'm picking a friend up from the airport." She kissed each boy's cheek lightly, running out to her car.

Airport - Here we come...
♠ ♠ ♠
hey - Sorry it's so short guys!! i promise my chappie's will get longer.

Song Mel Sang:


- Shelby <3