Status: Ongoing, odd updating at times...

Krabian Night

Palace walls are for scaling.

It took not even a moment for the two to crack up over the sight of the ass prince's misfortune.

"Looks like he had a fight with karma... and she won!", the Meruhen-saru chuckled.

"It does... do you think the princess did that?", the shorter one questioned as the pathetic had-been suitor stalked off to mend his pride with a pint or two.

"Looks like a tiger did it...", the accomplice said, crossing his arms. He looked at the shorter one with amusement. "Maybe the reason why no one has ever seen the princess is because she has talons like a tiger, ne?"

"Doubt it...", the short one stated, making a face. "She has to be a Dharman, not Meruhen."

"Well then I doubt she did that."

"Well, he didn't do it to himself..."

-

The sultan rubbed at his temples tenatively as you explained why the last suitor didn't work out.

"He was..."

"an ass...", you heard Jasmine mutter.

"Every time, it's the same thing..", the tall man stated, crossing his arms. "Either a pervert, an idiot... or.. what she said...", he spoke with a sigh. You tried your best not to giggle.

"If you don't mind me speaking my mind, Ou-sama...", you heard Jasmine purr.

"I'm listening.."

"At least send someone with decent taste in clothes.", she said as you couldn't contain your laughter any longer. "This pattern is extremely tacky.", she said, holding up a piece of cloth.

The sultan took a look at the Meruhen-tora and walked away with an exhasperated sigh.

"He said I could give my opinion, nyaa...", Jasmine said, stretching her arms.

"Yes...", you said with a slight giggle. "I just don't think he knew how to react to it..."

"Not my problem, nyaa~", Jasmine said, climbing up her favorite tree once more.

"I think...", you thought aloud and took off straight out of the garden and to the palace.

"Hime-sama!!", Jasmine shouted, leaping out of the tree and running after you.

After some time running through the palace halls, you came to your room.

"____-hime, what are you doing??", she shouted, catching her breath from the long run. You grabbed a cloak from your wardrobe.

"I'm going out there..."

"Hime-sama, you can't!", she cried. "You don't know the dangers out there! If someone discovers you!", she continued, as her eyes widened. "Or if Ou-sama finds out!!"

"... I have to know for myself...", you resolved, quietly.

"So read!", she shouted, "Hime-sama, you cannot do this!"

"I have read! I want to go out there!!", you shouted back, draping the cloak around your shoulders and placing the hood over your head. Jasmine sighed in defeat.

"At least let me go with you...", she spoke quickly. Your face lit up.

"Let's go then!", you said, excitedly.

"Okay.. but this feels like a really bad idea..."

----
♠ ♠ ♠
Miniscule writer's block on this... But somehow, it got done. I do not own anyone mentioned. If I did, I'd make them hold a concert in the damned U.S. D8<