Status: New Story!

We Are the Kids From Yesterday

The year is 2119. It has been over a hundred years since Better Living Industries made its appearance. Better Living Industries has now officially gone on to take over the world. Every capital city has BL/I personnel in it, slowly trying to convert everyone to their way. America, Australia, Asia, Africa and Europe have all mostly fallen. Only in a few pockets are there people who refuse to conform, or have escaped. These people are called Killjoys.

The first Killjoy group started as just a band, a band called My Chemical Romance. But then they found out about Better Living Industries, in its planning stages and created a record to expose them to the world. The world didn't take them seriously and pretty much laughed in their faces. But then Better Living made itself known, proving My Chemical Romance right, but instead of fighting BL/I the world was listening to them. My Chemical Romance knew this couldn't continue to happen and created the first Killjoy vigilante group. The Fabulous Killjoys.
They faced Better Living head on and fought for years until Better Living got smart and got the better of them, kidnapping a member of their group. They went in to save her and got themselves ghosted in the process.
At least, that's how the legend goes.

Personally, I don't believe that there ever was a Killjoy group called 'The Fabulous Killjoys'. There are no records of Missile Kid, Show Pony, Noise, Dr. Death-Defying or any of them in Killjoys Never Die headquarters, so why should I believe in them? I mean sure, there are Killjoys around, I just don't believe there was a group called The Fabulous Killjoys that were the best and almost took Better Living down before dying. Or maybe I'm just skeptical because I've lived in the Zones as a killjoy since birth. Regardless, there is no 'Fabulous Killjoys' group around to save mine and my killjoys butts so it's up to me, Crimson Crusader.

So sit down and rest in your pathetic, emotionless, little white homes as I tell you about how I'm trying to save your lives and the world, I guess.

Disclaimer: I own everything in this story. Including Party Poison/Gerard Way, Kobra Kid/Mikey Way, Jet Star/Ray Toro and Fun Ghoul/Frank Iero. I own the plot, and all original characters. Steal them and I will hunt you down. I will trap you and then throw you to Korse. Where you can get all killed/dehumanised by them.

Title credit: The Kids From Yesterday by My Chemical Romance.