‹ Prequel: Untitled
Status: Picked back up. <3

Marchen Room

Marchen Room (メルヘン・ルーム) Part 2

Claire was deep in thought about what was about to happen. About a week after what had transpired that last live night...Although she had packed up all her belongings the night before, meticulously folding all her clothes and stacking them neatly in her hot pink carry-all, she couldn't help but feel a bit anxious.

"I cant believe I have to move in with that baka-chibi!!" she screeched as she threw a lilac-colored shawl over her shoulders.

"Although..." she trailed off. She had held high regard for the vocalist before, but he had fallen short of those expectations... No pun intended. Almost to the point of being nothing like she had imagined him at all.

Claire groaned in exasperation. 'I hope he isn't a messy housekeeper...' her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Kurea-san!" the muffled voice called. "Ohayou!"

The girl fixed her outfit, quickly... Calf-high bright red boots with black and stark-white striped tights, a deep purple circle skirt that came just a little above her knees, and a long-sleeved black cut-sew shirt with the words "crimson reality" thrown across it in a complementing, stylized red font.

As she ran to answer the door, she could only think that maybe.. just maybe.. it might be Yossy on the other side.

She couldn't have been more wrong.

"Kei-kun said that I have to help you move..." the voice said flatly as soon as Claire opened the door. She looked up to see Yuura standing out in the middle of the hallway. "I don't want to talk about why." he stated as he quickly walked into the apartment.

The girl pointed at a few medium-sized boxes on the ground. "I don't have much here with me.. most of my things are still with my parents overseas."

"Souka.." the bassist murmured as he picked up one of the boxes.

"I'll have to ask them to send the rest of it soon. After all, I've been here for a year.. They just have it in their heads that I will go back one day." the girl said as she picked up a box as well. Claire hoped that the walk wouldn't be too far...

After all, the boots she was wearing weren't exactly the most comfortable shoes she owned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

'Are you kidding..? ARE YOU KIDDING?!' the vocalist seethed at the computer monitor.
"I turn away from the game for a moment.. JUST A MOMENT.. and-" Keiyuu's voice trailed off as he heard his ring tone go off. his eyes lit up as he reached for the phone and answered it.

"Moshi-moshi~?" he said in a sugary sweet tone.

"Chigau, you're not my type." the voice on the other end retorted.

Keiyuu loosened the grip on his cell phone. "...Ohayou, Yuura-kun..." he said with noticeable disappointment.

"Ah, well we can still be friends if you want..." the bassist snickered after saying those words and a light, feminine giggle was heard in the background.

'... Kurea-san...' the tiny man thought to himself. "Are you close by..? I'm expecting an important call." Keiyuu said quickly, then paused for a moment. "So hurry up and tell me what you needed to tell me!!" he yelled into the phone.

"Mou, someone's grumpy.. What happened? did Natsuki-san let your character die on Monster Hunter again..? Just come and let us in." Yuura said and hung up quickly.

Keiyuu flipped the screen of his cell phone back down and stared at the monitor for a moment.. He knew that it was the last few minutes that he would be able to do exactly as he pleased in his own apartment. The short man got up from his computer chair and shuffled across the floor, sighed deeply and opened the door to the hallway, allowing the taller man and the girl entrance.

"Hisashiburi." Yuura muttered.

"Yoroshiku onegai shimasu." Claire bowed as she said this, and went to walk into the apartment with the box, but as she passed by Keiyuu, the vocalist put his hand on her shoulder. "First of all..." he began to speak lowly.

"Nani..?" she spoke in blank confusion.

"Chotto matte..." Claire looked up at him, still confused and Keiyuu sighed with exasperation. "Have you no manners, Kurea-san?! this is MY apartment, not yours, YET. Don't be such a gaijin!!" He quickly took his hand off her shoulder and wiped it on his pant's leg as if he had just touched something horribly disgusting.

Claire gave the vocalist a dirty look before pushing by him and traipsing into the apartment, "Oi!" he called out whilst storming after her, "DID YOU HEAR ME?! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND ME, GAIJIN?!" Keiyuu then heard his cell phone's ring tone go off again. Within seconds, the man's entire demeanor changed. He rushed off to answer his phone with a goofy grin smeared across his face. Claire watched him run off and she sighed.

"Daijoubu Kurea-san," Yuura said from behind her, "Ignore him, he's just a grumpy chibi." He set the boxes he had been carrying down on the bare floor. Claire smiled at the taller man's kind words, "Arigatou Yuura-san," she set down the box in her arms as well and turned to face him.

"Betsu ni..." the bassist muttered, thinking to himself that a good distraction would come in handy at that moment. He didn't have anything against Claire.. other than the fact that she spoke way too much without even being provoked.

There really was nothing to say between them, but that didn't stop the girl from jabbering. Even on the way to Keiyuu's apartment, she went on and on about how great it was to be there, but how absolutely unfair it was that she would have to move in with that disgusting "chibi-ecchi".

'First time I've heard those words strung together... and coming from a foreigner, no less...' Yuura thought to himself. 'She's such a rude woman...'

The bassist's thoughts were interrupted once again by Claire's annoying voice:

"Daijoubu, ganbarimasu!" she exclaimed with a bright smile.

Yuura cringed on the inside as he heard the pronunciation of those words combined with her accent... She was completely butchering the Japanese language. On the outside, Yuura just half-smiled and nodded. 'What could he use as a distraction..?' He realized what he could do. The bassist took out his cell phone, flipped it open and took a picture of the girl before another word could be exchanged.

"Hai, ki wo tsukete." he said, placing his phone back into his pocket and bowing politely to the girl. She just stood there blinking in confusion as he took that chance to finally leave.

"I wonder why he took a picture of me...? I wasn't even ready..." Claire audibly asked herself as she looked around the apartment. Keiyuu didn't seem to be too bad of a housekeeper after all.

"Because he's Yuura." Keiyuu replied, not even looking up from the computer screen.

Claire stopped unpacking for a moment to reply to that unwelcome, in her opinion, comment. "I was thinking out loud." she replied curtly. "So... where's my room..?"

"You're sleeping in here." the man said flatly. He wasn't about to give up his room to that idiotic girl.

Claire was dumbfounded.

"Hontou...?"

"Hai." Keiyuu replied whilst typing.

"But-! Out here in the open?? Where you can walk in on me at any moment???"

"..You don't have to worry about that." he retorted, dryly.

"YABAI DESU YOOOOO!!!!" Claire dragged out that last syllable for emphasis.

"URUSAI!! Listen to me!" Keiyuu yelled out as he leaped up from his comfortable chair, stormed over in Claire's direction and pointed his finger at her menacingly. "I. DO NOT. LIKE. YOU."

Claire blinked and stared blankly.

"So DON'T worry about me walking in on you, wakarimasu?! I have more pride than to try to steal a glimpse of a gaijin!!" he stated, still fuming.

"I wouldn't let you see anyways!! I wouldn't want some little Nihon-jin ecchi looking at me!! DISGUSTING!!" she said, giving Keiyuu a look of high disgust to go along with her words.

"Ii yo." he replied, returning to his chair once again, then added to that short sentence "Demo, you need to leave later..."

"I'm not going anywhere, and you can't make me!!" she exclaimed in a huff and plopped down on the couch. "And if you touch me while trying to make me leave, I'll scream my head off!" she added, pointing in return.

"Fine. DON'T COMPLAIN LATER, THEN." he fumed.

"I WON'T!" Claire huffed and stuck her nose in the air. Then it happened.

Keiyuu's ring tone went off yet again.

"Moshi-moshi~?" he spoke boyishly into the phone, as he got up from his seat and quickly headed toward his room, shutting the door behind him.

"Yabai..." Claire muttered as she continued with unpacking her things. If there was even a chance of this situation working out, they would have to quit bickering as much.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
yes more random Japanese:
baka-chibi - little idiot
Ohayou - good morning
souka - I see
Moshi-moshi - hello (on telephone)
hisashiburi - it's been a while
chotto matte - wait a minute
gaijin - foreigner xD (mean...)
daijoubu - that's okay
chibi-ecchi - little pervert xD (rated ecchi - H for 'hentai')
ganbarimasu - I'll do my best!
ki wo tsukete - take care
hontou - really
yooooo - yo ... used for emphasis.
urusai - noisy, shut up
wakarimasu/wakarimasu? - understand/Understand?
Nihon-jin - Japanese (person)
yabai - really bad (in this context..)
chigau - wrong, no