And Love Said No...

2/3

2 months later
Bam's POV

I watched Missy run around like a chicken with its head cut off. She was rushing around through the store with the wedding planner she hired.

Yes, she agreed to marry me. I was shocked. I mean fuck, she was gorgeous! But every time I saw that ring on her finger, I thought of Ville. He was so upset that day, I told him. He looked like he didn't want to cry in front of me. It was a first, but why is the question. Why didn't he want to cry in front of me?

I did say something very hurtful. Too hurtful. Things that shouldn't have been said.

"Bam what about pink and white roses?"

"Yeah sure."

"Um okay. What's going on with you? You've been distant lately." Missy said putting her hand on her hip in a motherly way.

"It's nothing. I've just been thinking too much lately... About my mom."

"Oh. I see."

"I should go see her."

"You should bring her something. Apologize for terrorizing her all these years."

"It's all in good fun."

"Half the shit you do to her makes me never want to have kids with you, Mister." She said scolding me.

"Yeah yeah." I said waving her off.

"Come help me pick out flowers."

"That's girl stuff. Do that with the planner. That's why I'm paying her right?"

"I guess. Oh speaking of money. My sister is planning a Bachlorette party for me and I think it's only fair if you pay for it."

"Uh, okay, I guess. How about like two hundred?"

"Well she wants it in New York and Atlantic City."

"How long is this party?!"

"A weekend." She said smiling innocently.

"Okay? How much?"

"Well, she's already spend three hundred on New York. And five hundred on Atlantic City. How about fifteen hundred?"

"What?! No fucking way, Missy. This wedding is already costing too much as it is!"

"Don't I deserve it? Ain't I worth it?"

There are those words again. Worth it. Is she worth it? Worth all this money? All this planning? All this time? And most of all, was she worth me losing Ville over? No, no, no, and FUCK NO! Why didn't I notice it before? Ville means the world to me.

I can't let this go on anymore without knowing how Ville feels.
♠ ♠ ♠
second part :)