Flattery is Dead, Romance is Next

Feels Good To Be Home

After the show, Patrick stayed to celebrate the end of the tour with us. Well... celebrated... we were glued to eachother in a corner of the room. Fairly rude, agreed, but we didn't care.

The party ended around 5AM, or so. Two hours of sleep and boom on a plane tohome LA. The flight was short and the next thing I knew is that we were finally home.

I woke up with a sweet headache. I turned to see Patrick, on his back, snoring, with his pants still on. He always snores when he drinks, I wonder if there's a scientific explanation to that.

I tried to wake him up gently by kissing his forehead then his cheeks and then his neck but nothing would do, my man was sound asleep. Oh well. I don't pity him, I don't sleep, I don't see why he should. I know it's evil, I know... I covered his mouth with my hand so he would stop snoring and it worked but didn't wake him up. I started running my fingers very very lightly over his face and I finaly saw his eyes open.

"Good morning mister hangover!"

"Ughhhh Kayleigh don't talk so loud ahhh and why can't I sleep more?" He whispered while looking like he was going to die. Poor sweetie.

"It's 2PM! I'm just as hungover as you are but we have to get up!"

"Why?! We have nothing planned today, at all!"

"Yea... we... hmm damn you're right!"

"I know I am so know let's stay in bed all day." He said while putting his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"Well you're gonna have to be way more convincing than that, honey." I said giggling.

And yes we did spend all day in bed that day. So on to the next day.

***********

Today is House Shoping day! Yes house, Patrick and I decided to buy a house together. We've been together for almost one year now and even though his appartment is lovely it would be really nice to have our own house. More space, biggers rooms, a nice garden, a backyard, maybe a pool, why not!

We had already looked up a few houses online with our real estate agent, but today we were visiting five houses, for sure one of those was gonna be the one. I mean they all looked amazing on pictures , we just need to see them and make up our minds.

We were at the fourth house, when I realized that's the one I wanted. It was perfect, the backyard was huge, with grass everywhere and a pool in the middle. This inside was vast and full of sunlight. I wanted it.

"Patrick, I love this house!"

"Me too, it's by far the best one out of the four, but don't you think it's a bit too much? Five bedrooms?"

"A house can never be too big! Besides 5 bedrooms isn't that big of a deal! We can use them as guest rooms, make one a computer room, a library, anything! What if our family expands? We'll need more room one day!"

"Expands? Are you...p..pr?" he turned white.

"HAHAH No I'm not pregnant! You're silly! How could I even be pregnant! Oh Patrick! I was just talking about a distant future, relax." I said kissing him.

"Sorry...I..."

"So do we need to go see the fifth one or we can take this one?" I chirped.

"I really like this one, so yeah lets take it!"

I jumped on him, hugged him and kissed him. Our house! Yay!Pregnant?

Three weeks later we moved in, but Patrick had a mini European tour to go do so I was home with Tatianna undoing boxes.

"You guys are gonna need to buy some furniture, real bad."

"I know! Everything fitted fine in his little appartment now this place just looks empty, we need tables, couches, dressers, bookshelves, carpets ohhh so much stuff" I let out a sigh.

"And that's awesome! Furniture shopping is so much fun! It sucks that you have to wait for Patrick to come back though cause now you have to live in an empty house for two and half weeks!" She said placing dishes in the cupboard.

"Yeah... " I said looking down.

"Ok now, what's wrong?"

"Me? nothing?"

"Haha, very funny, I know you what's wrong Kayleigh Murchison?"

"I'm late... I think maybe... maybe I'm pregnant," I said tearring up.

"Oh! wow! you sure?! Because there's only one way to know! take a test!"

How does she always stay so calm? She's so Russian sometimes, it scares me.

So we went to the drugstore and got a pregnancy test.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still have 3 more or these ready to post!

comment or message, I love to hear from you guys!