Flattery is Dead, Romance is Next

One Line Means?

Ok, so we got 2 pregnancy tests, because I will not mess around with this matter. And want to know what is going on here.

"Ok, it says to wait 5 minutes," I spat nervously.

Tatianna and I just stood in the bathroom starring at the 2 pregnancy tests that were on the counter.

"Wow that's really stressfull! I never would have thought..." Tatianna said loosing her patience.

"Seriously! Why aren't those things instantaneous!" I growled.

"Well... what if... what if it was positive?" Tatianna asked.

"I don't know...I mean I do know that I want kids but I feel I am still a bit young... and with the band just starting... I'd feel maybe like... it would be bad timming... besides..."

"Besides what?" She questionned.

"Patrick and I never really discussed that matter... I have no idea how he would react..." I said with tears forming.

"Shhh this guy loves you so much, it's insane, and you know it. I'm sure he would just be over the top happy with a baby." She paused. "Five minutes is up!"

"Oh I can't look! You tell me!"

"First one... negative... and second one po... ah damn no I mean negative too, both negative, you're not preggos girl!"

"Ahhhh"

"Congrats?" Tatianna said, shrugging.

"I guess..."

"Oh no! You don't give me that 'I regret, I wish I was' No way! Your hormones are f*cking with you badly! You need ice cream, now!"

On these words, she dragged me out to the car, we drove to Ben & Jerry's. Two words, Cheesecake Milshake.

While we were sitting in the sun on the terrase, my phone rang. A picture of Patrick showed up on the screen, it was late in Europe so he must have just finished a show.

"Hey sexy boy!" I answered

"Sexy? Me? You have the wrong boyfriend, m'am"

"Hahah shut up stump!"

"Fineeee! How are you my love?"

"I'm good, how are you sexy boy?"

"Sexy boy is doing good, we just finished a show in Madrid, Spain."

"Ohhh! I love Madrid! Bring me back something nice!"

"Will do! I miss you..."

"I miss you too! More than you know! it's so boring in the new house without you! I can't wait till you come back and we can get furniture!"

"I'm so sorry about that, it was bad timing, I'll be back in two weeks, I have to go now, I love you!"

"I love you too! Bye!"

"So why didn't you tell him?" Tatiania asked with a quiziqual brow.

"I couldn't, not here, and not on the phone, I want to tell him when I see him."

"Fair enough," She said, raising her shoulders.

Two weeks have passed and Patrick is comming back today! I'm so excited! I have to go at 5pm at the airport.

This means two things, I finally get to tell him about the whole pregnancy thing, I get to be with him and we get to buy furniture. Two of these three sounds really pleasant, the other one... meh I'll get through.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this was a short one! I'll make it up to you guys!