Flattery is Dead, Romance is Next

Always Time For a Little Awkward Moment

I drove down to LAX, suprinsingly there wasn't too much traffic at that time of the day. I really didn't have the patience to sit through traffic right now, the only thing I wanted was to be in Patrick's arm. Awww.

It was now 4:20PM and his plane was landing at 4:45PM and it would take him another 20 to 30 mins to clear his luggage and go through customs. Dammit! Why did I get here so early! I'll just walk around besides I'm sure Andy, Joe and Pete's girlfriends are around. I won't call them I'll find them eventually!

There really is so much walking around you can do in LAX after a while... an airport really is just magazine kiosks, souvenirs stores, restaurants and restrooms, oh well.

4:45PM! I should go stand next to the Arrivals gate!

Suddenly I saw flashes everywhere, only to notice it was Ashlee. Poor her was surrounded by five or six paparazzis. There was no way I could go talk to her, so I called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Kaileigh! I'm right next to the pole on your left!" I waved at her, she didn't wave back.

"Oh hey! Yeah I see you, don't mind if I don't acknowledge you, you really don't want those parasites after you eh?"

"Haha no, I'll leave that to you, you seem to be doing an amazing job!"

"Very funny."

"So any signs of Joe or Andy's girlfriend?"

"No, Pete told me Joe and Andy took a plane straight to Chicago."

"Oh I see, well I'm gonna go wait next to the gate, say hi to Pete for me if I don't see him!"

"Will do! Say hi to Patrick! Bye!

"Bye!"

5:00PM!

Pete was the first one to come out and I waived at him, he waived back. The flashes went straight to him. Which allowed Patrick to come out almost completely anonymously.

When I saw him I felt these butterflies in my stomach, just like on our first real date. Gosh I had missed him so much!

Each with a huge smile accros our face we ran to eachother, only to collide in the biggest, most comforting hug ever.

"I missed you so much," He wispered in my ear.

"I missed you too, so, so much!" I said pulling appart to kiss him on the lips.

"Here let me take your bag, you must be tired." He reluctantly gave me his bag, he kept the suitcase, and we walkted to the car, hand in hand.

"I can drive." Patrick said.

"Haha! You're funny Stump! You just got off a 14hrs plane ride, you're jet lagged as hell and you want to drive? Thank you kindly gentleman, but get in the passenger's seat!"

During the drive home I couldn't stop thinking at how I was gonna tell him about that negative pregnancy test. I had to tell him, but now just didn't seem like the right time, he was tired and he still had to see our new house since we I moved in. I will tell him tonight or tomorrow...

We got to the house, I showed him around what I had done so far, what I had unpacked, and what I had left for him to unpack.

"You look tired, honey, you should lie down and take a nap" I said, passing my hand through his hair.

"I wouldn't say no, but please come lay down with me?" He said pouting.

He fell asleep right away, but I couldn't all I was thinking about was how to tell him about the test. I just couldn't sleep, so I got up to go make some food for when Patrick would get up.

I had made pasta but he was still sleeping, so I was watching tv when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey sleepyhead!" I said

"Hey babe." He said, sitting next to me.

Ok now was the time!

I took a deep breath

"There's something I need to tell you."

"There's something I need to tell you." Patrick let out at the same time as me.

"Ohhh uhhh well..."

"You go first, Patrick." We were both blushing like idiots.

"Oh no, no, you go first babe."

"Alright... sooo I know we never talked about this and all... but hmmm while you were gone I thought I was pregnant... first I was really really scared because I didn't know if you wanted a baby or what..."

"oh but Kayleigh!" He interrupted.

"Well I took a test and it turned out negative... and then I started regretting I wasn't pregnant... but so scared that you wouldn't want a baby anyways and leave me..." I said as I started sobbing. Patrick pulled me into his arms.

"Shhh, shhh it's okay, I want babies with you I want tons of babies with you, I love you, why wouldn't I want that?"

I just smiled as an answer, and sniffled too.

"So what do you have to tell me? You want to make babies?"

He laughed "No, not quite exactly..."