Flattery is Dead, Romance is Next

Then He Popped The Question

"So what is iiiit?" I asked, jumping.

"Hmmmm," Patrick blushed.

"Oh my god you want to break up! You think I gained weight! No, worse you don't like this house anymore, you think it's ugly!" Ikinda joked, trying to hide that I was worried.

"Hahah just shut up silly, you're not fat espcially when you're next to me and I love this house, but yeah first thing tomorrow is furniture shopping..." He paused.

"Patrick Martin Stumph!" He smiled at me. He knows that when I call him by his full name he's definately in trouble. He also knew it was killing me and he loved it, he was trying to stretch it as much as possible.

"Yes, my love^" He said, trying to be all innocent.

"If you don't tell me right now I swear I'll..." He interrupted me by kissing my lips passionately.

"You will?" He teased.

"I don't know yet but you will regret it!"

"Wow I never noticed how beautiful this hardwood floor was! A true masterpiece!" He said looking down.

"Seriously Patrick, I have no idea where you're going with this, I'm gonna go make some coffee while you try and be sane, just a bit, okay?" I said getting up.

"No! You stay right here!" Patrick said, pulling me back down on the sofa.

"Well I really want coffee, and as much as I want to hear what you have to say, you seem to be wrapped in some twisted little game, so coffee wins." I said winking at him and getting up again.

I hadn't taken a full step yet, when Patrick said: "Wow this floor is hard... uh hum Kayleigh!"

"What?!" I said turning around, only so see Patrick kneeling down on the floor in front of me.

"ehhh Patrick... you okay? Maybe, maybe you should sleep some more...hmm love?"

"No, no, I'm perfectly fine, babe" He took a deep breath "I've been thinking about this for a while and I know I'm horrible with timming and all but will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He said pulling a silver diamond ring out of his pocket.

Oh no he didn't! He did! AHHH! What? I think my jaw hit the floor before I could say a word. My eyes filled with tears, happy ones.

"Ohh P..Pa.. Patrick!" I managed to say as I put both of my hands to the side of his face.

"Well?"

"Oh right, I'm so dumb! Yes, yes, yes and yes I will marry you, Patrick" I said, through tears still.

Patrick got up and kissed me before, stealing my hand and slipping the ring on my finger. I hugged him for the longest time. "I love you, I love you so much," I wispered in his ear with my eyes closed.

"I love you too." He said before pulling appart. "See, I told you I would bring you back something nice from Madrid!"

I squealed "No way! You got the ring in Madrid! It's so pretty! So perfect!" I said gazing at it.

"Just like you!"

"Okay mister corny there! But still! Oh My God! We're engaged! Did you tell anyone?"

"Well Joe was with me when I bought the ring, but I told him to keep it down so it would be a surprise for everyone else."

"Ohh right! Right! We need to call all friends and family and tell them now! That's awesome!"

"Hmm not today, right?" Patrick poutted.

"Oh nooo, I have plans for you starting now and ending really, really late" I said my fingers caressing down his neck.

We spent the rest of the day in bed.

"Wow, if I had known it would be that good when we're engaged, I would have asked you way before!" Patrick said with a dirty, dirty grin.

"Like you didn't enjoy any of it before!"

"Not as much as I do now, future Mrs Stump." He said while leaving a trail of kisses on my tummy.

"And I missed you so much," he added in between kisses.

I moaned. "I missed you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo... this one could end like... next chapter or carry on for another 15, I dunno. I guess it will depend on your FEEDBACK ;P
love you all!