Flattery is Dead, Romance is Next

So This New Life is...

We have already been on tour and have half an album recorded... perhaps I should give you a little more input on what it going on.

Ok, first off, tour is amazing, we get to go to so many cities and meet so many people and do so many crazy things without anyone ever stopping us. I love it.

The guys had two huge tour buses that proly cost more than everything I've ever owned put together. Patrick and Andy had one and Pete and Joe hand the other one, crew members slept in bunks on either buses, or on the third bus where TAI and Gym class stayed too.

Where was I sleeping? On the OCD buss with Patrick and Andy. It was totally awesome because Patrick had the bedroom at the back of the bus. Wink wink.

And what about Tatianna? Well she was seriously all over the place, in a good way. She helped with everything enough for the tour manager, Lisa, to be impressed and at the end of the second week ask Tatianna to be her assistant.

My band was awesome. The guys were so much fun to work with and copped so well with the fact I knew nothing about the job. We even had a name now McKinley Said. It came up after the first night...after too much beer... it was good enough for us.

Patrick and I? Love birds. I never knew someone who feed off music as much as Patrick did and I didn't even find that geeky. I thought it was completely cute to see him get all excited about a song and see his eyes light up when talks about it. He had a passion and he was transmitting it to me. I loved him so much.

We were in Detroit tonight, Fall Out Boy was on stage finishing the last song before the encore. Patrick came off the stage.

"Hey!" A dripping Patrick said.

"Oh hey hot stuff... hot & drenched in sweat," I said kissing him anyways, I'd never refuse to kiss him. He went back to finish the show and I stayed there watching him sing. There is seriously something about him...

After the set, we were walking to the bus when this girl ran up to us.

"Patrick!!" the girl seemed to know him.

"Hmm yeah?"

"How dare you be dating this whore!!! Why don't you tell you cheated on her with me! I'm so much better! You know we're meant to be together! I love you!" She screamed loud as she pushed me and tried to kiss Patrick.

As Patrick tried to push her off, 2 security guard from the venue took her off him and away from us.

"Are you okay?" Patrick asked me. I was starring blankly at him. I had no idea how to react to what had just hapened, untill my eyes started to tear up.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just a crazy fan, calm down." He said putting his arms around me.

"But why did she say that? Why did she call me a whore?"

"I don't know, I don't care, she's crazy just forget about her, Kay. I love you, and you know that."

"I do, and I love you too."

As soon as we got on the bus we locked ourselves up in the bedroom. That's basically what we did everynight.

"Kayleigh, I need to talk to you." He said in the most serious tone. uh oh

"Yeah baby what is it?" I said trying to be all playfull

"No, this is serious"

"okayyy well what is it?"

"Pete agreed to sign McKinley Said on Decaydance"

"Really!?"

"Yes!" I jumped on Patrick to hug him.

"The guys and I have to go thank him! That's amazing! I love Pete! did I ever tell you I love Pete?" I was bouncing off the walls.

"There's more."

"More? How can there be more?"

"I'll be producing your record."

I didn't jump of excitement this time.

"Honey, we have six songs recorded already and you did everything on them. You were gonna be our producer anyways, I love you too much I wouldn't give you a choice, and you love me too much so you wouldn't say no."

He laughed. "You're right, god women who know what they want are so sexy." He said as he pushed me onto the wall and started kissing my neck.

"Ha! Nice try mister sweaty pants! Shower before!"

"Fine..." He said all beat up .

After his shower we went to watch what they were calling the "Will Ferrel Marathon" in the lounge in front... retards. As much as I love will I fell asleep twice and Patrick had to drag me back to our bed.

I might not have know him for a very long time but he seemed very nervous for some reason.
"Kayleigh?"

"hmm yes Patrick? what do you want?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said not opening and eye.

"When we go back to LA, or Chicago even, would you consider moving in with me?"

My eyes shot open. "Oh my god!!! Patrick! Of course I would! I mean I will!"

"That's what I wanted to hear." He said as I snuggled myself to sleep in his arms.