Status: a bit of a writer's block

Wounds That Will Not Heal

Friends From Day One

People always said that health is the most important thing in life. I never understood what they meant. I believed that happiness is the key to a good life. Going out with friends, hanging out with my family, playing my guitar and making music with my band or just staying home watching TV. Those were just the small things that made a big difference to me.

But as soon as I started thinking that my life is the best, that I'm on top of the world it slowly started crumbling down. I realized I haven't really had a hard time in my whole life, I only thought I did, and the things I thought that are big, turned out to be just meaningless, small things.

I used to find happiness even in the smallest things but I couldn't even do that now.
My best friend, Johanna, was always there for me. She was the one who stood by my side trough everything and made my smile no matter how hard I wanted to cry. When I was just feeling bad for no special reason she would come to my house with big bags of sweets and drinks and did everything to make me happy. She helped me trough all my break-ups that were,for me, alleged loves. She was the one who comforted me and helped me pursue my dreams of having a musical career and to finally start my own band. She even accepted to be the bassist although she is scared of performing in front of people. She is one of rare persons that love me despite my many flaws and the only person I could count on 24/7.

I still remember the day we met in kindergarten. The day I met the person who changed my life. The day I met my best friend.

My mum was holding my hand and I kept squeezing it tighter and tighter. I was five years old and it was my first day of kindergarten. My mum was as nervous as I was. She was worried that the kindergarten teachers won't stand me and that the kids are gonna avoid me because I was a hyper kid.

Mum opened the door and one of the teachers greeted us. "Hello, my name is Alyssa. I'm one of the teachers." She was one of those teachers who was extremely nice in front of parents but as horrible as hell when she was only with kids. I couldn't stand her since the minute I met her.

Mum talked to her for a few minutes more, arranged everything and put my things in my locker. When she hugged me ten times and kissed me she finally left. When she walked out of the door the teachers fake smile disappeared. "Get inside, I'll introduce you to the other kids." She pushed me trough the door and other kids turned to us. "Kids, this is Laura, she is new here. Laura you can play with some toys before we have our breakfast." Oh, there's the fake smile again.

I went to take the Lego's. I wasn't one of those girly girls that played only with Barbies and ponies, I liked Lego's more. When I reached over to grab one of the Lego's I felt someone push me and I hit the floor really hard. I saw a big boy standing next to me. "What was that for?" I asked him.
"The Lego's are mine!" He yelled. I guess that was some spoiled rich kid that thought that he owned the place. It turned out that was right.
"Bud stop it!" I saw a little blonde girl with pig tails push him lightly.
"What are you gonna do about it" He got in her face.
She smirked and started to scream. I covered my ears.
One of the teachers came in the room and took Bud by his forearm. "Bud go in the corner!" She ordered him and then she left the room again.
I got up. "Thank you." I hugged her.
She chucked. "No problem. I'm Johanna by the way." She smiled.
"I'm Laura." I smiled back. "Hey, do you want to play with me?" I asked.
"Yes!"


But on 10th of June 2010 everything changed. Everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo..this is my new story..well the prologue of it...
I hope you like it..
I really like comments. Really, REALLY like them.
Peace and Love,
Angieā™„