Status: a bit of a writer's block

Wounds That Will Not Heal

We Are The Primes Of Our Times

My eyes slowly flutter open. I feel ache in back. Damn hospital beds. No, actually that was bright me sleeping leaned on the side handle of the bed. Idiot. I sit up and look at Jo. She's looking around the room.

She noticed me looking at her, confused, out of the corner of her eye.
"This room is wrong." She states simply.
i look around. Plain painted light-blue walls, a big, old window on one wall, white night tables, TV, uncomfy couch. It's a typical hospital room. And that's exactly what's wrong about it.
I stare at the wall opposite of me, like it's going to magically going to fill itself with posters, lyrics and our signatures (we liked to pretend we're famous when we were younger).

"Too wrong." I agree.
"I'm actually going to be living in a hospital for God knows how long and this is the room I am forced to be in." She sighs.
"I'll take care of that." I look at her and smile.
I jump off the bed and hurry to the door.
"Hey!! Where are you going?" Jo yells.
I stop for a second and turn around. "Don't worry about it." I open the door and hurry out of the hospital.

About twenty minutes later I pull up on the driveway. I turn off my car, take the keys and hurry in the house. I open the front door. The smell of morning coffee my mum always makes fills my nostrils. "Mum! I'm home!" I yell.
"Laura, honey, what are you doing here?" She peeks from the kitchen, holding a cup of hot, steaming coffee in her hands.
"Long story short, Jo's hospital room sucks and I'm unsucking it." I frown realizing how stupid that sounded.
"Okaaay." She gives me a look and turns back to the kitchen.

I run up the stairs to my room. I open the room and head to my posters. I pull down more than half of them, leaving only ones that cover holes in the wall that, let's just say, my parents don't know about and I intent to keep it that way, and the cause of them, well, eh, that's a long story.

I open my table drawers and grab a few pictures and markers.
I run downstairs. "Bye mum!" I yell and exit the house before I could hear her response.
I put the stuff that I brought on the passengers seat and turn on the car.

I got back to the hospital and to Jo's room.
"Ta da!" I sing as I drop the stuff on her bed.
"Lauren! That's all from your room!" She looks at me, her mouth open as a dramatical gesture.
"Well, I'll be spending more time here than there anyways so.." I smile.
She pulls me into a hug. "I love you bestie."
"I love you too." She tightens the grip. "You won't have anyone to love if you don't let me go!" I start gasping for air
She pulls back, laughing.

"Not funny!" I grab a pillow from the bed and hit her on the head with it.
She stops laughing and looks at me seriously. She grabs the second pillow and one of our infamous pillow fights starts once again.

And, after pillow fights, loads of laughs and sobs while looking at some old photos, putting up posters on walls, scrambling lyrics with markers on walls and us (which led to another pillow fight), we finished making this room - right.
"Once again, our excellencies did a great job." She says wile plopping down on the bed next to me.
"As always." I smile. :)
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler-ish chapter..but a long, non-filler one is coming next :D
Comments are veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery appreciated..<3
Angie:)