Status: a bit of a writer's block

Wounds That Will Not Heal

Tell Me Everything Will Be Okay!

*9th of June 2010*

How stubborn are the scars when they won't fade away?
Or just a gentle reminder that now are better days?

We'll be home soon, so dry your eyes
You'll be okay,
You'll be okay


When the intro of Prophecy started playing a big smile came over my face. This is mine and Jo's favorite song of Asking Alexandria. I started jumping up and down in sync with the beat. This is mine and Jo's third Asking Alexandria concert. We were both big fans. Our taste in music was actually one of the reasons we are such good friends. I could never talk to anyone about new albums, videos or go to concerts with anyone if it wasn't for her because not many people in my surrounding like the same music as I do. But Jo was always there. My indestructible rock. Or at least that was what I liked to believe.

I turned my head to see where did Jo buzz off and as soon as I saw her face I realized something is wrong. Her eyes were closed as something bad is happening, she was extremely pale and she looked unstable as she was trying to regain her balance and her body was trembling.

I caught her just before she hit the floor. "Jo!" I knelt down next to her. "Johanna!" I slapped her a few times hoping that she would respond.
I felt a cold tear speed down my hot cheek. The crowd that was a minute ago focused on the stage and mosh pits was now surrounding us. I looked around me. Everyone was staring but no one was attempting to help in any way.

"Help me!" I shouted trying to get someone to actually move and do anything. "Please help me!"
I saw some girl pull out her phone and dial a number.
"Thank you." My voice came out as a whisper.

By now the band stopped playing. I heard the girl that called 911 talking to the operator but I couldn't tell what was she saying. I was now crying almost hysterically and hugging Jo. Million thoughts were going trough my head. But not one was positive.

After a few minutes, that seemed like forever to me, I saw the paramedics making their way trough the crowd. I haven't realized my arms were still wrapped around Johanna's waist until one of the paramedics softly started unwrapping them and pull me way slightly. I got on my feet. They checked her vitals and put her on the stretcher and started to make their way to the exit. I followed them quickly.

When we finally got out I saw an ambulance. They rushed to it and opened it.
"What is her name?" One of the paramedics asked.
"Johanna Samstrong." I answered.
"What happened?"
"She just collapsed. She was okay before that happened." My voice started to tremble and another pair of tears were escaping my eyes.

The paramedics carried her in the back of the vehicle and one of them got in the drivers cabin and the other stayed in the back. I got in after him. He was once more checking her vital signs. At this point I had no clue what so ever of what is going on but I was scared. I had this feeling that something is really wrong. And I don't like it at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooooooo second chapter :)
Cliffhanger? *evil laugh* Yes!
Hope you like it :)
I love comments just so you know!!
Peace and Love,
Angie ♥