Status: a bit of a writer's block

Wounds That Will Not Heal

You're Still You

Me and Matt talked for awhile more. I really had a good time. Actually this is one of the best non-dates I have ever been on. We are into the same things, we think alike, have the same opinions on things. If the situation wasn't the way it was I would say I...No,no,no,no.

I checked my phone. 7:16 am.
"I got to go."I said.
He looked kind of..sad? No, no. What's with my thoughts today?
"Oh, okay. Do you want me to show you where the patient rooms are or can you find it yourself?" He teased.

I stuck my tongue out at him. I got up and got to the door. Then I turned around realizing I will get lost. Again. I turned around slowly and put my best angelic smile.
"Matt?" He chuckled. "Can you..show me where the patient rooms are?" I widened my angelic smile.
"Of course." He smiled. Argh, can he stop smiling? My stomach is starting to hurt.

When we got to the patient room floor Matt and I said our goodbyes. I asked a nurse in which room is Jo in. I came to the door of Jo's room and just stood there staring at the room number.
I was scared of what will I see. I don't want to see her weak or sad. I'm scared of seeing her being anyone than herself.

I breathed in deeply and twisted the door nob. The person behind that door was no other than Jo herself. Smiling, happy, full of spirit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally an update, I know! I know it's short but..I just wanted to update something :S
I wonder if anyone even reads this?
Anywho...hope you like it, I really do
Comments are veeery appreciated :)
Peace and Love,
Angie ♥