Status: a bit of a writer's block

Wounds That Will Not Heal

Memories

A week passed from my and Jo's talk in her hospital room. I was again visiting her and now we were giggling hysterically at the crazy times we had together. The doctor came in the room just as another wave of laughter hit me and my but connected to the floor.

Jo now started laughing at me too and my fall and I just kept on laughing on the memory of Jo's and my mum running after us two in a big park near our house. We always liked doing pranks, especially to our mums. One day they decided we should go walk around the park, just like old times. Only then we were 8.
So they sit on a bench, tired, of course, after only half an hour of walking.
We sat down next to them and then I realized we will be sitting here for a while, due to our mums being lazy as fuck. As if walking around with forty year olds was not embarrassing enough, they decided it was the right time to search for their future son in laws so they yelled ''Look at my gorgeous daughter.! Would you like to marry her? Please?" or ''Hey you! My daughter is single and ready to mingle!'' to every guy that passed by.

Of course, a revenge was needed. So when they mentioned they would kill for some water a little bulb in mine and Jo's head turned on. We said we will get some for them. Instead we bought some water balloons and filled them with water on the nearest fountain. When we stopped just a few meters from them with huge grins on our faces and balloons hidden behind our backs our mums were looking at us as we were aliens. We showed them the balloons and quickly threw them at our mums.

Their mouths opened and they got up. Me and Jo started running and laughing our asses off. While running after us my mum tripped and fell and Jo's mum didn't notice my mum fall right in front of her and tripped over my mum's right leg and fell flat on her face. Me and Jo stopped because we couldn't run from all the laughing. It was so funny watching the trip over each other. They kept rubbing the places on their body that hurt with a hilarious look on their face as if they were going to cry.

The memory faded away as I wiped the tears from my face that were caused by laughing hard. Johanna was doing the same. The doctor just stood by the door looking at us as we were crazy.
"Should I come later?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"No, no." Johanna said suppressing giggles. "What's up doctor Coron?"
"I just came to tell you that we need to do some more tests." He smiled apologetically.

Tests were all she has done the last week. I felt so sorry for here but I was still holding strong.
"Now?" She whined.
"Sorry." The doctor said and left the room.
I squeezed her hand and smiled sadly. "You will be fine. It probably won't take long. I'll wait for you here."
She smiled. "Thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler -.-
But the next one isn't! Promise :)
Don't be a silent reader! :)