Who Are You? And Why Don't You Love Me?

The first dream

I saw him talking over to me, but I haven’t seen his face, his dark hair halling down, and hiding his eyes, he’s been looking at his feet...

“Mr. Iero.”

He was getting closer, only few meters away from me, started straightening his neck slowly, I almost saw his face…

“Mr. Iero!”

Then, he stopped. I felt like falling down into some kind of darkness…

“Frank Anthony Iero!”

I think he whispered my name silently…

“Hey, faggot, wake up!”

This silent voice from my side woke me up, just like it was meant to. I found myself lying on the desk.

Shit. I slept on the lesson AGAIN…

“Sorry sir, it won’t happen again” I started to explain myself.

“You said that the last time I caught you on sleeping during my classes too, mr. Iero.” Disagreed my stupid maths teacher, mr. Porter.
Motherfucker.

“I’m really sorry, sir, I’m just very tired. It really won’t happen again, I promise.”
Oh really, it’s interesting WHY you’re so tired, if you played Xbox all night…
Chill out, I just said that to calm him down…

“I hope so, because next time I’ll have to send you to principals office…”

WHAT!?

“But, sir, I…” WTF??!!

“No more questions”

Mr. Porter? You’re an Idiot. With a big “I”.

“Yes, sir.”

I hate school.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment if you like it or not, and if i should keep on writingx)
remember: Comments=love!
xox. Yvonne