Who Are You? And Why Don't You Love Me?

Riot!

<Detention>
Wright. I’m SO pissed off…
You get it??!! That BITCH wrote ANOTHER letter and gave Walsh the false one together with mine. And you know what did she wrote??
”Hi Frank, do you need some help? I can help you with the homework today, after the lessons?
Your friend, Sophie.”

I thought I was going to do something to her… I don’t know what, but it must be evil, and it must hurt.
And the another great news is, that Walsh OF COURSE didn’t believe my version, so I’m grounded. I’ll probably get grounded at home too. But Fuck It.

God. I hate life…

I heard the door open, so I looked up to see who was so unlucky to get here too. A guy came in, he looked pretty… nerdy? Yeah, really curled brown hair, tied back, a plain black tee and big round glasses.

“Mr. Toro, right?”
“Yes, sir.” He said, and sat down right next to me.
“Hi.” I didn’t even have the time to answer…
“No talking here, mr. Toro!”
“Yes, sir, I’m sorry” He took out a notebook and started writing. I was still sitting, when I heard him rip out a a piece of paper.
“Mr. Toro, what are you doing?”
“Oh, nothing, I just did my homework wrong and had to rip it out.”
‘Okay. But quiet please.”
“Of course, sir.”

Ugh, such people make meangry suicidal. If I do my homework and I know something is wrong, I just leave it.
Pretty stupid, don’t you think?
Maybe, but I don’t care.
Yeah, that’s why you always get such wonderful grades…
Yeah, so what? No, why am I talking to you anyway? Shut up!

I suddenly saw that fro-man putting something in his backpack, but instead he threw something into my bag. I got it out and saw it was that piece of paper he was ripping out of his notebook earlier, I straightened it quietly and saw it was a letter…

Maybe he wasn’t such a loser as I thought before?...
♠ ♠ ♠
It wasn't supposed to end here, it was like... twice this long, but I don't have more time, I gotta go to sleep (==' lame I know... duh.)

But I had to post somethin, for Gerards B-day!!!
I think it can be a nice gift from a little fan, right?? ^^

I dedicate it also to:
blair. >for making me write thisxP (You're not my assxD)
Bite.The.Rainbow > because I love her story and I love her^^ (do you love me too??^__^)
under-pressure-911 > cause he won't delete his account, and he's a great guy!!( lolololol xD)
and to all my readers/subscribers >> I WANT MORE COMMENTS!!!!xP

xo. Yvi.