The Forbidden Fruit Always Tastes Sweeter

024

I groaned as the morning light came through the room and squeezed my eyes shut. My mouth felt cottony and my stomach was turning. I could handle most hard liquors, but wine and my stomach never really got along the morning after. I pressed my face into Brian’s chest and let out a whimper feeling the acid slosh around inside.

“You okay,” I heard Brian murmur, pressing his lips against my head.

“I can’t feel my head,” I cringed at the sound of my own voice. I rubbed my forehead, pressing down on pressure points trying to release my own pressure that had built up within my head.

“I’ll see if Suzie can throw together a hangover cure breakfast.” He stretched out his legs, cracking his lower back.

“Suzie?” I tried to process why she would be here.

“We’re still at Pop’s,” Brian laughed at my lack of surroundings. “Neither of us were in any condition to drive last night so we crashed here.”

“Oh,” I mumbled. “Thank you.”

Brian laughed when I was still gripping his t-shirt, not allowing him to move from the bed. “Do you need something, Luce?”

“Yeah,” I nodded, still holding onto his shirt. “You rubbing my back.”

He chuckled, “Sure, as soon as I get back.”

I groaned and gave in, releasing his shirt. “Be quick.” I sighed, having to pee, but was too lazy to get up and find the bathroom. My body felt like lead. I opened my eyes to see the bright light reflecting off of the cream walls. Thinking better of it, I immediately closed my eyes.

I smiled feeling the bed sink next to me, the covers moving in order to cover the both of us. “Fast enough for you?”

“You were cutting it close,” I teased.

Brian laid flush next to me. My body immediately relaxed feeling his warm hand resting my back. A small moan escaped my lips as he began to stroke my back slowly up and down. “Do you need something for your head?”

“After I eat, maybe.” I shifted in the bed, turning my head to face him grateful that he closed the curtain. “Right now, don’t even think about stopping. It feels too good.”

“And, what do I get in return?” He smirked, stopping briefly to brush hair out of my face before slipping his hand back under my dress.

“Maybe a blow job.” I said bluntly, laughing softly at his shocked face. I closed my eyes, “But, it better be one hell of a message.”

“Don’t worry about that,” his hands roamed down my spine, rubbing out the knots. He laughed as I moaned deeper. Hearing Suzie call us down, he kissed my shoulder and took away his hands.

“Who needs food?” I sighed, rolling onto my back.

Brian laughed and stood off the bed, holding his hands out for me. “Let’s go, lazy ass.”

“Carry me,” I pouted, holding my arms out. Brian huffed, but turned around and squatted for me to get onto his back. “I knew you were one who was into being dominated.”

“Hey, I don’t mine when a pretty lady rides me.” He shifted me on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, immediately teasing him and going for his earlobe. I laughed when I felt us stagger as his knees weakened.

“You like to play dangerously, Lucy,” he growled lowly.

“Mhm,” I giggled proudly, detecting one of his weak spots.

“You’ll learn,” he warned cheerfully. Unfortunately, the ride didn’t last long, only down the hallway.

“Morning,” I smiled softly, grateful for the greasy food set out before us. “Thank you for breakfast, sorry if it was inconvenient.”

“Nonsense. We’re used to having him and his brother with their friends scattered around after dinner,” Suzie smiled warmly.

“Though, we’re certainly not used to a gorgeous, polite woman coming through here.” Brian Sr. butted in grabbing some buttered toast. “That’s for fucking sure.”

I laughed as I was lowered into the bar stool at the counter, Brian taking as seat next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder, smiling. “That’s good to hear.”

I stretched my hands above my head once we got out of the car. “So, let me hear it.” Brian backed me up against his car.

“Hear what?” I wrapped my legs around his waist, playing with the small hairs along the back of his neck.

“Well, unless my eyes aren’t deceiving me, you’re still here. You survived and my dad and Suzie loved you. Even Kennzie.” He grinned, feeling smug, adding, “I want to see those bikini photos of you.” Brian referred to the Seventeen magazine his sister had.

I rolled my eyes, “You’ve seen me plenty of times in a bikini.”

“Jailbait’s hotter,” he growled playfully in my neck.

I laughed at the vibrations tickling my neck. “You’re such a pervert.”

“Mhm,” he kissed softly against my neck. “Speaking of which, you owe me something?”

“That massage sucked.” I mocked, breaking into laughter as his fingers dug into my sides. “You at least have to finish.” Brian didn’t need to be told twice as he carried me into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, trying to get into the swing of writing again.