The Forbidden Fruit Always Tastes Sweeter

007

Image

I noticed the girls had dispersed and left me during the end of the concert. I wasn't too worried, there was security all around; Leo made sure of that.

Once the concert was over, Matt wished Chelsea a happy birthday once more and told everyone to get the fuck out of there. Only people that were guests at Chelsea's party remained, which was known by the bracelet that they had to wear.

Chels and Melissa went and grabbed the mike from Matt as they exited off the stage. "Alright Lucy, although, I don't agree with my dad, we can't have you leaving Vegas without a proper party. Even if you're already at least half way to being drunk off your ass." She laughed. "Keep up the good work Jack!"

"Will do!" He shouted back.

"Okay, since the lady is already embarrassed, let's get some shit playing already!" She and Melissa jumped off stage.

I shook my head and drank more of my beer. I laughed when Chelsea and the rest of her group found me again.

"Well?" Melissa laughed. "Don't just stand there; start moving those hips."

I rolled my eyes, but let the rhythm of the music sway me along. I loved how the bass was overwhelming, pumping through the speakers surrounding the room and speeding up my heartbeat.

For the last few hours or so, people have been coming over saying good-bye and retelling old stories and stuff.

I spun around, which with the sound of the bass and all the alcohol in my system made me a little dizzy. I was midway trying to stand up straight when a pair of strong arms caught my balance.

I stared into those big brown eyes. "Hi." I said surprised. The girls gathered behind me nosily as they danced, trying to be discrete.

"Hi. Technically it's later so you owe me a drink." He grinned. Shadows fell in his face from his hat and the dim lighting in the club giving him a more mysterious complexion. "What do you say?"

"You just don't give up do you?" I smiled.

"Not when I see what I want." He smirked confidently. "So?"

"She'd love to." Chelsea answered for me. I gave her a stern look. "Go for it Loon the Moon."

"Where did you hear that from?" I looked at her shocked.

She laughed nervously and just pushed me further into his arms. "Go have fun. You'll thank me when I visit you."

"Can't disappoint the birthday girl can we?" He smirked.

"Fine." I stepped out of his arms and lead him over to the bar. I smirked, as he had to squeeze his way through the crowd to catch up to me. "Anything in glass if you please."

"Sure thing babe." Jack grinned and went to mix my drink.

"Oh," I smirked. "So you made it through I see."

"That wasn't very nice." He took a seat next to me.

"Here you go sweetheart." Jack handed me an Angel's Tit.

"How appropriate." I rolled my eyes and down the shot.

"I knew you'd appreciate it." He grinned, disappearing again.

"You got some Tabasco sauce here." Brian wiped the corner of my mouth. I smiled and licked my lips running my tongue slightly over his thumb.

Jack came back over taking my glass away. "So what would you two like?"

"I'll go back to my blue Hawaiian and I'll take another water babe." I asked Jack. I turned to Brian. "What about you?"

"Jack and coke." Brian nodded.

Jack made us our drinks and went back to serving everyone else. "Nice show out there." I broke the silence.

"Thanks." He smiled. "Your cheeks are so red."

I smiled bashfully at how glazed I must look. "Yeah, I've been well taken care of tonight."

He chuckled with me. "So how long have you lived here in Sin City?"

I sipped my fruity drink through the brightly orange colored straw, taking my time. "Well," I sighed. "I guess it would be pretty close to two years living here. Well, maybe a year and a half. I never really paid attention."

"What made you leave sunny California?" He joked.

I shrugged. "Eh, I don't face my problems too well."

"Oh?" He drank some of his whiskey mix. "What kind of history you got?"

"An annoying one." I finished off my drink and ate the fruit hanging off the rim, downing most of my water following it.

"I know how that goes." He chuckled, but left it at that, not wanting to make things awkward.

I grabbed his hand, not wanting to talk anymore, and pulled him onto the crowded dance floor. The DJ was mixing it up between hip-hop and metal. Their choices weren't too bad tonight.

I leaned up and stuck out my tongue. "Is it blue?"

He took this opportunity to lean closer and nipped at it. "Yup."

"Hmm." I pressed my body into his. "And how does it taste?"

A smile tugged at one corner of his mouth making him look all the more appealing. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me even closer. "I'll let you know."

He leaned down applying pressure on my lips with his own. I parted my lips and he didn't hesitate to slip his tongue through, tasting every nook and cranny.

You know that sensation when you feel like that no one else is in the room? But, then again, maybe it was just all the alcohol pumping through my veins that was making me feel that way.

"Like pineapples." He whispered huskily.

I cut him off and leaned in for more. I felt the corners of his mouth tease up into a smile as he began to chew on my bottom lip.

I pulled back and began to nibble on his neck. I smiled getting a satisfied low groan from him.

I pulled away and walked backwards into the thick crowd of people. I watched him look for me through the mass of bodies. I grinned when he spotted me and began following me. I bit my lip as I made my way into the casino.

I looked over my shoulder to see that he was only a few yards away. I laughed to myself and squeezed into the elevator right before the door closed in front of him.

I pressed the button to the 63rd floor and stood in the corner where there was room. All the while, I couldn't wipe that silly grin off my face. I was alone in the elevator as it finally stopped on my floor.

I was completely shocked when I saw Brian standing there as the doors opened. "How did you know if I was on the same floor?" I asked coyly.

"I saw you come out earlier." He shrugged.

"Stalking?" I mused.

"I like to call it well informed." He countered. "Now, I believe you owe me for that little trick you pulled."

I walked past him and squealed when he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked my up. He set me down and pushed me against the wall. He looked intently into my sea green eyes. "You think I'm kidding." He grinned leaned down to kiss me.

I turned so he got my cheek and laughed. I side stepped him again and ran down the hall to my room. I didn't even bother to look back, hearing his footsteps coming closer were enough to make me run faster.

I fumbled with the key card trying to open the door with the adrenaline flowing.

"You're not going to get away that easy." He kissed down my neck. I relaxed leaning back into him. He gently ran his hands down my arms and took the card away.

"Hey." I turned around to protest.

He grinned sliding the card through and kissed me hard while pushing the door open. I stumbled backwards when the door was no longer supporting me. He chuckled putting the card on the table and hanging the 'Do not disturb sign' on the handle.

"And what makes you think that you'll get what you want?" I sat on the end of the bed untying my heels and slipping them off.

Brian stalked over to me. There was little light leaking through the curtains, but his grin was clearly visible, as it never left his lips. He leaned over me making me sit back a bit and put his weight on one hand. With his free hand he slid it under my dress and rubbed my inner thigh. I closed my eyes and moaned slightly. "Because of that."

I grinned taking his hat and put it on my head. He laughed when it sank over my eyes. I pushed it up so I could see again and bit my lip. He shivered as I ran my cold hands over his chest.

"What happened to you being just our casino host?" He smirked as I tugged his shirt over his head.

"You and Danny go me fired." I returned his smirk. "But, I could always stopped."

He shook his head and unzipped the back of my dress kissing down my jaw. "You've done enough teasing."

I crawled back on the bed shimmying out of my dress and set his hat on the end table. He grinned standing up and kicking off his boots and jeans. He crawled up after me, kissing all the exposed skin, running his hands in all the right places.

All I could do was just lay there, completely paralyzed to his touch as he finished undressing me.

He leaned over me sucking on my neck satisfied with the tiny sounds that escaped my lips. I ran my hands down his smooth back and tugged at his boxers.

He grinned and bit my neck harder making me let go and gasp in surprise. He finished kicking off his boxers and plunged his lips over mine.

He had me so preoccupied with where his hands were that I arched my back in response when he unexpectedly slid into me.

I groaned low when he was in full length. He slowly slid out and teased me, slowly sliding deeply back in. I moaned frustrated and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He chuckled, his breath on my neck driving me insane, though he complied with my wishes and picked up the pace.

Complete euphoria.

I arched my back and held on tighter as he hit the right spot with each thrust.

Flesh upon flesh.

Hips crashing rhythmically.

Hearts racing.

Deep moans of pleasure emitted from both sides as a sweet layer of sweat trickled down our bodies.

I couldn't help but practically scream when my body began to shudder from this overwhelming sensation created. I played with his hair as he kissed between my chest thrusting into me a few last times before his body was too covered in goose bumps.

He scooped his arms gently under my back and held me close before finally pulling out.

He nuzzled his head in my neck as I traced a zigzag pattern lightly down his back. "Don't do that unless you're ready for more." He nipped at my neck.

I laughed tiredly and played with his hair instead. "My toes are numb." I felt him grin against my skin and just placed a gentle kiss at the base of my neck.