Status: Active, Please comment :D

Without Love

I took a walk around the world

He ran through the forest, seeking her out. He knew where she was, he knew what she was doing. He was in her head, knowing all her deepest secrets. He was the predator and she would crumble with delight when she realized he had come back for her.

The sight that met him when he neared the beach startled him, took him off guard. It was something he hadn’t put in his predictions. Her moving on had never crossed his mastermind. A snarl escaped his lips and he got ready to attack his rival, ready to break her embrace with the tall tan skinned man.

Nothing would ever keep her from him again; they would stay together for forever and longer. She would be his queen and he hers king. They would rule the world together with her spectacular beauty and his master plan.

A horrible hiss rose from his throat as he ran from the forest ripping her away from him.


Alanya was woken from her day dream by her lovely step-father, Michel. They were at the JFK, her plane leaving in less than an hour. Her father sat behind the wheel, Alanya could see his tear glazed eyes through the rear mirror. He had it hard letting her leave.

She leaned over the seat and patted his shoulder.

“I’ll be okay, dad,” she said softly.

He snorted. “Of course you will. I know that.”

Her face was adorned with a smile as they entered the crowded airport. After waiting in line for twenty minutes Alanya was ready to leave her father and his husband. Mac pulled his daughter in for a tight hug. He kissed both her cheeks before he held her face between his hands and stared into her dark eyes intently.

“Now you behave, Serena,” he said sternly to her.

“Alanya,” she corrected, her voice a little muffled by her cheeks being pressed together. “And I will behave, you know me,” she winked at him as a devilish smile made its way onto her plum lips.

Her father closed his eyes for a second. “That’s exactly why.”

Alanya rolled her eyes when he let go of her, but made a circle above own head, indicating she’d put her halo on. Mac shook his head in disbelief. He felt a little sorry for dropping Alanya in Ronnie’s care, but maybe some time with her mother and brother would make her see sense.

Michel hugged her as well, Alanya hugged him back reluctantly.

“I’ll miss you Alanya,” he told her sincerely and kissed her forehead.

She smiled at him. “Take care of my daddy, will you.”

“Of course I will,” Michel answered her.

Alanya turned to walk away, but her father pulled her in for yet another hug. He wrapped his arms tightly around her. Alanya couldn’t hide the tears that threatened to run down her cheeks and ruin her perfectly laid makeup.

“I love you, Serena,” he said to her, ignoring her demands at being called Alanya.

“I’ll be okay, dad,” she smiled weakly and breathed in his familiar scent.

“Be safe, hani,” he whispered and let her go.

Mac and Michel looked at her back until she disappeared around the corner. Michel put an arm around Mac’s waist and supported him. He knew his husband took it hard, letting his only and dearest daughter leave.

>X<

Alanya tapped her fingers in a fast pace on the armrest, dividing her seat from the one beside her. She wasn’t afraid of flying, but she was already bored out off her mind. The next five hours would be dreadful. Alanya didn’t bother to see who sat down in the seat next to her, not before the person spoke to her.

“Nervous?” a blond man, looking to be in his early twenties, asked her.

She looked him up and down, smirking at what she saw. “No, just bored out of my mind,” she gave him a look she knew no straight man could resist. “I’m Alanya, what’s your name?”

“Carter,” he answered and shook her hand, smirking back at her.

They didn’t say anything else before the plane was safe in the air, the seat belt light being turned off. Alanya loosened her belt before she gazed into Carter’s seep green eyes. Her hand fell ‘accidentally’ on his crotch. She could feel him tense up.

“I want to check out the washroom, want to come with me?” Alanya asked him seductively.

Carter nodded eagerly. Alanya walked ahead of him down the long aisle, she ignored all the disgusted looks they got from the other passengers. Alanya focused on the only thing that could make the next five hours a little more bearable.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Again. I want to enter the new year with a bunch of fresh stories :)

I hope you enjoy! I'm so exited to write an Paul story again, he is just so damn sexy :)

Comment and Subscribe!

~ BreeVixen