Status: Active, Please comment :D

Without Love

Kryptonite

[This chapter contains swearing]

He saw her from afar, from the other side of the river. A dark blue carpet around them. Around their naked bodies. He'd seen it all; it had taken all his might not to jump across and grab her. His Alanya. His princess.

He had sensed her from afar, felt her presence as he got closer, and now he saw that he was losing the battle. Somehow Alanya had found her own kryptonite, a kryptonite that would take away the superpower he had given her; the power of not being able to fall in love.

Sine Amore.

He could hear them as well, her beautiful voice and his rivals rougher one.

"You never told me what your tattoo means," the rival asked.

Her beautiful laugh.

He grinned at the prediction of his rival's loss. 'Tell him, my Alanya.' He pushed her now, he knew that.


>X<

Weeks passed. Alanya got comfortable in Washington. She had friends and a family. Two, to be precise. She had her brother and Paul and all their friends, but the Cullens as well.

Jacob's dissapearance had brought her closer to her brother. She had supported him through his sorrow.

She was either with Embry, Paul or Emmett, her three men. Paul had accepted her as a friend with occasional benefits, but her friendship with Emmett had gotten closer, she thought she knew all about him, about his family; she'd even started to like Bella.

But in the last week she had started bickering with Paul. About his jealousy towards Emmett. It was easier to spend nights with him; using Bella or Alice as excuses.

Paul was cracking up, the strain of sharing his imprint with a vamp was getting to hard. Alanya pushed him till he snapped.

>X<

It was one of those usual La Push days; Alanya was cliff diving with her brother, Seth and Leah. The rest of the gang was down at the beach having a bon fire; they were telling the Quillayute legends later when the grownups arrived.

Alanya had been skeptic about the diving at first, but she was hooked after her first jump. But Embry always went before her, he wanted to keep her safe from the rocks. It was her last jump for the day and she savored every second of the fall, and enjoyed the splash of the waves as she swam to shore beside her brother.

She noted that Paul had arrived in the last ten minutes, it was the first time she saw him in days. And she felt a lump in her throat when she saw him with a blond girl in his arms. The girl was sprawled across her lap.

Alanya was nauseous by the sight, but she strolled right over to them. "Nice to see you again Paul," she said with a strained smile.

"Alanya," he nodded and brushed his fingers through the blonde girl's hair.

She narrowed her eyes at him, all the while feeling the eyes of the rest of them on her back. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while."

"Oh! You care now?" He gave her an sarcastic snort. "I've been in bed with this beauty," He said and pressed his lips to her hair. The girl giggled.

Alanya wanted to kick sand in their faces, rip the blond hair out of it roots, but most of all; rip Paul's dick off. Even though they hadn't been dating they hadn't been sleeping with other people, it had been an silent agreement.

Now she struggled hard to keep her posture. She turned from them and walked over to Embry. "I'm heading home to shower, then I'll need a ride till Emmett's place, 'kay?"

"But what about the legends? They are real fun," Seth chimed in from his spot.

Alanya rolled her eyes so only her brother saw. "I bet it's a real joy."

"It's okay, Alanya, just call me and I'll drive you," Embry kissed her forehead and watched her walk away before he glared at Paul. "How much of a man are you, coming here and lie to her face?"

Paul snorted. "She doesn't deserve anything better." He looked down at his blond friend, "You can leave now, Trish, thanks for the help," he said and helped her to her feet; she was an old fuck buddy.

"You're a fucking asshole, Paul," Embry seethed. "How dare you?"

"Hey, chill, it's your sister who is the bad guy. She stomped on me one time to many," Paul had already started to shake.

"Oh yeah? But you are the one who let her!" Embry got defensive.

"Alanya is heartless, Embry. Do you even know what her tattoo means? It's means without love; she told me, she explained me. She isn't capable of loving another human being."

Embry laughed at him. "That's just silly, she loves me, she loves that leech, she even loves you."

"Maybe a tiny bit, she does. But she is my imprint! She should be head over heels, you've seen the others. She should be desperate without me; seeing me with another girl should have broken her heart."

Embry was fuming now. "You're the heartless one; being able to hurt your imprint like that."

"She didn't look much affected," Paul took a deep breath, bracing himself. "Face it Embry, you sister is a heartless little bitch."

They both phased at the second the words left Paul's mouth and Embry clawed him at first chance before he backed down with a hiss, giving Paul the next move.

It was their luck that the beach was vacant of people not knowing the secret.

'I'm leaving' Paul thought in wolf form, not being able to hide any of his emotions from Embry anymore. 'I can't stand it, watching her be happier from each stay at the vampire house. I'm joining Jake. Tell her to forget me.'

Embry sighed. 'I understand.' and how could he not?

>X<

Alanya was just about ready when there was a knock on the front door. She opened it with a sandwich in hand.

"Chief Swan!" she said with obvious surprise. She'd just met Bella's father a few times, but thought he was a good man. "How can I help you?"

The chief looked worn. "Is your mother home?" He asked.

Alanya shook her head and felt suspicious. "She's out of town with some friends."

"Your brother?" he then asked.

"Down at the beach," She replied.

"Let's go get him," Chief Swan said and motioned for her to follow him.

She shook her head slowly. "No, I think you should just tell me what is going on."

The chief hesitated. "I'm here with news about your father, Macario Simangan. There have been an accident in Port Angeles."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, two chapters in one day. Are anyone even reading? I'll try to update tomorrow :)

And now there is a picture of Alanya's stalker in the characters info.

~ BreeVixen

Ps. Everything has changed! Mibba's so different! Does anyone know where the old spell check went?