Status: Active, Please comment :D

Without Love

I feel there is nothing I can do

[NC-17]

“Where are you taking me?” Alanya giggled and tangled her arms around Paul’s neck

“My place,” he answered and hastily walked through the bushes, dodging the branches with his elbows as he carried a willing Alanya in his arms.

She left a trail of kisses down his neck. “Parents out of town?”

Paul groaned and closed his eye momentarily as he searched for the answer to her question. “I share an apartment with Jared.”

Paul set her on the ground outside the small house and covered her mouth with his to stop her chatting as he quickly unlocked the door and pushed it open. Alanya walked ahead of him, but dragged him after and had her arms under his shirt the second he closed the door behind them.

“Fuck, Alanya,” he moaned as her hands roamed his chest. “You’re driving me crazy.”

Alanya smirked up at him as she lifted the t-shirt over his head, revealing a body packed with muscles. She kissed down his chest and Paul buried his face in her hair.

Paul pushed her up against the wall next to the front door, knocking down a lamp, but none of them took any notice off it, being too immersed with each other. He lifted her hands over her head and held them in of off his as he used the other one to unbutton her shorts. It dropped to the floor and Alanya stepped out of it and was left in her pink underwear, boots and bra with Paul’s jacket on top.

“You are so beautiful,” Paul said hoarsely in her ear before he lifted her off the ground, making her wrap her legs around his waist.

A strange feeling went through her as he spoke, something she hadn’t felt since… - she brushed it off as the beers she’d consumed. But she found it hard to ignore as Paul carefully placed her down at his unmade bed and stared at her with such caring eyes.

Paul leaned down and helped her out off the jacket before he kissed down her neck to her bra and reached behind her back to unhook it. Paul caressed her breasts tenderly before he pushed her lace underwear down her thighs.

Alanya lay completely exposed before him, reminding him off a goddess. Alanya still felt there was something odd about the whole, but at the same time she felt so comfortable under his intruding gaze.

She supported herself on her elbow and reached her hand out and grabbed the hem off his jeans and pulled him closer to the bed.

“Drop the pants,” she commanded him with a yearning gaze over his revealed chest.

He quickly undid his jeans and pulled them down with his boxers before he climbed over her.

“Are you sure?” he asked her softly and brushed her hair out off her face.

Alanya bit his lip playfully. “Fuck me Paul,” she said and let her hand travel to his hard member.

Paul moaned before he forcefully thrust himself inside her. Alanya whimpered quietly. Paul was big, but as she moaned his name she got used to his size and arched her back in pleasure.

A passion like nothing else came over them, driving them crazy. Alanya could slowly feel everything she’d built up for the last six months being shattered; all her rules, her decisions, her locked heart. A tear ran down her cheek as she reached her climax. Paul mistook it as a tear of joy, and kissed her swollen lips tenderly.

Paul collapsed beside her, but kept his arms around her and kissed the side of her head. Alanya wanted nothing more than hide somewhere she could let her frustration and tears out. She got up from the bed without looking at Paul and found her underwear.

“Alanya, what are you doing?” he asked her in an alarmed voice.

“I have to get home,” she said with her back facing him.

“Why?” he took her hand and pulled her down in his lap.

Alanya closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “I don’t spend the night.”

“It’s late, you can leave first thing in the morning,” he said and stared at her affectionately.

She let out an involuntary yawn. “This was just a onetime thing, Paul,” she continued as if she didn’t hear him.

“Stay.”

“Paul!” she raised her voice at him and turned her head so she could face him. “This was just for fun. We are not an item or whatever the hell you would call it.” Alanya felt herself become dizzy as the jet-lag caught up with her.

“I know we’re not an item. I don’t want to be tied down to one person either, Alanya,” it was partly a lie; he didn’t want to be tied down by anyone else than her. “But I promised to look after you, and letting you go now would be irresponsible; your house is vacant and it’s a dark night.”

Alanya sighed before she yawned again. “Fine,” she mumbled.

Paul grinned before he gave her a passion filled kiss.

Alanya pulled away abruptly. “You have to stop doing that.”

He gave her a questioning glance. “I’m not allowed to kiss you?”

“You can kiss me, but no like-” she didn’t know how to describe it.

“Like I love you?” he finished and let his breath wash over her face, enchanting her.

Alanya nodded. “Yeah, ‘cause you just met me and,” she trailed off and closed her eyes in exhaustion. “And I don’t do love.”

Paul shook his head with a smile as he lay her unconscious body down at the bed again and pulled the covers over them.

“But you did me,” he murmured to the sleeping beauty. “And it was not without love.”

Paul didn’t sleep at first; he just lay staring at her sleeping face, unable to understand how someone could look so utterly perfect. He went and cleaned up the mess they’d made in the front room slash living room after he was sure she was asleep and wouldn’t run away. He brought her shorts back to the room and pulled his boxers on before he crawled back into bed and fell into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank yous till:
Aliyah-loves-A7x
Kristalynnxx
xohunnyxo
Rainisfalling
Randy_Orton_Luver
Meganator
choirgirlx3
For the comments on the last two chapters :)

Comment, because comments make me happy as well as faster updates (;

Comment and Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen