Status: Active, Please comment :D

Without Love

if I go crazy then will you still call me superman

The hours passed quickly as they spoke and got to know each other. Emmett gazed out on the darkened sky.

“It’s getting late,” he noted.

Alanya’s heart sped up. The events that occurred that morning came back to her. It already felt like months or years ago, and she was nowhere near ready to meet her brother again.

“What’s wrong?” Emmett asked her when she tensed up and her heard her heart pound faster.

“Would it be strange if I spent the night here?” she stared at him with hidden fear of rejection.

“No,” Emmett said softly when he saw her insecurity. “But you should call your mother and let you know where you are.”

Alanya nodded and reached for her bag behind the couch. She quickly found the recite with Emily’s number, but cursed under her breath when she noticed her dead cell phone.

“Great, I forgot to charge it,” she said sarcastically. “Mind if I borrow yours?”

He smiled and found the small silver phone at the side table. Emmett watched as Alanya dialed the number from the recite and waited.

“Hey Emily, it’s Alanya,” she said.

Emmett swore mentally. But tried to reassure himself that there could be many Emilys in La Push.

“No, Embry made it pretty clear what he feels about me. Just tell him or mom that I’m staying with a friend in Forks.”

He rose from the couch and walked over to the window. Emmett wanted to punch something. Of course she was the little sister off the mutt. Of course she was one special girl from the rez. For all he knew, someone had already imprinted on her.

He was about to tell to go home when she said the final words.

“Emmett Cullen. I’ll call you tomorrow Emily, see ya’.”

Emmett groaned, but Alanya didn’t notice.

“They are all so…” she trailed off. “Doesn’t think I can take care of myself. I grew up in New York for crying out loud!”

“You are kind of new in town, they just want to look after you,” he said with a smile. “Did you have a fight with your brother?”

Alanya looked away from his intruding eyes.

“Alanya, you can tell me.”

“I know,” she sighed. “Embry called me a slut after I slept with one of his friends.”

And again Emmett felt a burning desire to hit something, destroy something to get his frustration out.

“But why did you sleep with him, if you knew your brother would disapprove?”

Alanya sighed again. “I already told you; I like having sex.”

He chuckled. “Fine, you made your point.”

She grinned and kissed his cheek.

>X<

They started to watch a movie, but someone was at the door twenty minutes after Alanya’s talk with Emily. Alanya looked at Emmett and waited for him to go see who it was.

He sighed. “I’m pretty sure it’s for you,” he said and pulled her behind him downstairs to the front door.

“How do you know?” she asked and stumbled down the stair.

“I just know.”

Emmett opened the door and two tan skinned boys without shirt stood outside.

Alanya furrowed her brows and glared at them. “What the hell are you doing here?” she asked her brother in an accusing tone. “I only called Emily to let you know, I didn’t want you to pick me up.”

“Alanya- “ Paul started and stepped forward. He was glaring at the hand Emmett was resting on her shoulder.

“Shut up Paul,” Embry snapped. “Serena, don’t be stupid. I didn’t mean what I said. Come home.”

“My name is Alanya,” her glare intensified. “And you did mean it. I am a slut. But you shouldn’t care. It was only a one-time thing, right Paul?”

Paul barely nodded. Embry didn’t want him to come with, but Paul wasn’t about to let his imprint spend the night with one of the leeches. He would bring her back to the rez no matter what she said. He could carry her the whole way.

“So you are planning to spend the night with a leec- a complete stranger instead of… Let’s say Emily. I’m sure you can use her spare bedroom,” Embry fought with her.

“Emmett is the nicest person I’ve met since I came here. He understands me,” she said and crossed her arms over her chest.

Embry glared at the tall vampire standing next to his sister. “What lies have you fed her?”

Emmett put his hands up. “I haven’t told Alanya anything she’s not supposed to know. That is up to you to tell. She’s here because she doesn’t want to be at home with you. Maybe you should learn some manners on how to treat a sister?”

Embry returned his focus to his sister. “Come on Serena. I would even like it better if you spent the night with Paul!”

“Alanya! My name is Alanya! How many times to I have to say it?” she closed her eyes for a second. “Fucking hell Embry,” she whispered. “Why do you have to make such a mess out of it? Just please let me be tonight and calm down. I’ll be back tomorrow. Please, Emmy,” Alanya looked up at him under her eyelashes and let a single tear run down her cheek.

Embry sighed before he pulled her into a tight hug. “I’m sorry,” he whispered. “I love you Alanya.”

Alanya kissed his cheek. “Love you too, Emmy.”

“What the hell?” Paul shouted. “You’re letting her stay?”

“You don’t have a say in this, Paul,” Embry said and stepped back.

Paul pointed his finger at Emmett. “Don’t you dare put a finger on her you parasite!”

“Paul,” Alanya said and stole his focus. “I’ll see you another time,” she winked at him.

Paul stumbled backwards muttering incomprehensible words.

Emmett chuckled and closed the door. “I think Paul have the hots for you.”

Alanya smirked at him. “Oh, I know he does.”

He smiled and shook his head at her. “Movie, food or bed?”

“I’ll sleep like and baby if you feed me before you put me to bed,” she said and batted her lashes at him.

Emmett wrapped his arm around her and led her to the kitchen where he fed her some of the food they had stored for Bella. He made a memo to get more tips on human food from her, or start to watch the food channel.

“You can sleep in my room,” Emmett said when she finished her toast. “I can sleep in the guest room; my bed is softer than the spare ones.”

“Don’t be silly, Em,” she smiled and laced her fingers with his. “I hate sleeping alone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments :D
choirgirlx3
nearly headless.
sophiewoods11
Cassie Rosalee
nutter butter

I really do love to hear your opinion!

I'll update when I have five new comments!

Comment & Subscribe :)


~ BreeVixen