Status: Active.

You Gave All Your Love and Now I Am Home

Preface.

Those last few steps seemed the most difficult I had ever made in my life. Walking away from her—from every bit of hope I had; I left her.

It started out better then it ended, believe me. We were—at one point—happy, in love. But the distance we realized we were creating was unbearable. A searing pain that nearly tore my heart to bits, but I couldn't bring myself to regret leaving her, my home, my life.

The first is always the hardest.

That's what they told me; first love's come and go. But, they never fully leave. Selena, Taylor, Lily—sure, all beautiful in their own way, but all very alike. It was the humor, I realized, that I was looking for. Someone easy to understand, when in reality, I needed someone I could figure out. Someone that would have me on my toes, ready for the next big thing.

With Ever, that's what I got.

She was plain, low key and tempermental. But she was honest, loyal and sweet—everything I could ask for! And there was this thing about her.. something that set her apart from the rest..

She saw murder.

Scared as she was to open up to anyone—including a male, such as myself—she was absolutly scarred. Her mother never deserved what death came upon her. Ever told me she knew that her mother had gotten into a fatal relationship, which was a main point as to why she never enjoyed embraces.

Of course it was difficult to express my feelings for her when I couldn't exactly show her. Ever made me realize that a lot of the time you didn't need to touch to be in a strong relationship; but you could simply sit there, and tell her all the things that you love and enjoy about each other.

Her words still rang through my mind; her sudden need of attatchment is was nearly made me give in—a perfect moment to quote the most wonderful song.

"You came thoughtfully, loved me faithfully. You taught me honor. You will wait for me My Love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kaaay. This is the Preface; and I know that at the end, the song doesn't EXACTLY go like that, but I'm trying to make it work; so give me a little time, alright?
I enjoy this because this song means so much to me. (L) Taylor Lautner has always been my eyecandy, and I felt that maybe he needed to 'take a visit' home. (:
xoxoxo, Aliyah.