Summer Time

13

A few hours passed and the boys are getting in Rosie's posh car. Jack is wearing a shirt and jeans, Alex is wearing the same. Alex also has a beanie hat on, you could tell Alex was nervous but he sat there in silence.

“Okay, we're in a very posh place, best of manners you two.” Rosie said as they got out the car and walked into the restraunt. Alex took hold of jack's hand as they walked into the place. It was so fucking posh, every piece of items looked about a million pounds each! Jack and Alex's eyes widened as they saw the place. But they then sat down at the table that a waiter directed them to. “Looks like we're the first here,” Rosie sighed as she took off her coat and was handed a menu.

“Yeah, I suppose.” Jack mumbled as he laced his fingers with Alex's under the table.

“I'm going out for a fag before they come.” Alex said as he stood up, Jack followed. Rosie just smiled at them.

“You okay?” Jack asked as he took out his fags and handed one to Alex.

“I have mine, but yeah I'm fine.” Alex said.

“I know, but take mine. You've gave me loads of cigarettes,” Jack smiled as Alex took the fag and lit it up. Jack took another fag for himself and lit it up

“I'm nervous is all,” Alex half smiled as he blew smoke out.

“Don't worry about it, you have me.” Jack pecked Alex's lips.

“Your kiss helped,” Alex grinned

After their fag they walked back inside and Rosie had ordered them a drink. They sat down and had a small conversation between their selves. That's when everyone came in. Jack's Auntie Cassie and Uncle Frank with their child Mia who is 4 years old. Then Jack's cousin Kyle who is 14 along with Jack's other Uncle Greg. They stood up once they walked in; Jack hugged everyone as did Rosie.

“So who is this?” Frank asked.

“Oh, this is Alex, my boyfriend.” Jack smiled as Alex shook everyone's hand.

“Nice to meet you, lad.” They smiled at Alex.

Once they sat down Mia sat next to Alex, Jack sat next to Alex holding hands under the table. The conversation was going after they ordered their meal. Jack talked about his life in America, he talked about how his parents are doing, the usual casual stuff.

“You talk funny,” Jack looked over at Mia who was giggling with Alex.

“So do you,” Jack smiled at her.

After about 15 minutes they were still waiting on their food. Alex looked a little tense but he seemed happy talking to Mia, she was talking about her school and Alex was listening. “I can count to 10,” Mia smiled proudly.

“Really? I don't believe you!” Alex grinned.

“1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10! Ha!,” Mia said really quickly.

“Well done, you're a smart one aren't you?” Alex grinned as Mia giggled proudly of her self.

“You're good with her,” Jack said to Alex.

“Yeah, well. I don't normally like kids, but she's lovely.” Alex smiled.

“You're doing well so far,” Jack smiled as he pecked Alex's lips gently.

“Guys, we don't want to see that!” Greg joked as everyone laughed. The boys blushed.

Their dinner came shortly after that, Alex continued talking to Mia since Jack was talking to his family. Mia was spilling her dinner down her, but Alex helped her a little bit. He wiped her mouth after it.

“I want to wear your hat,” Mia smiled.

“Here you go,” Alex removed his hat and put it over Mia's head. Every chuckled as they saw Mia with a hat on.

After dinner they had dessert, Alex and Mia had an ice cream competition, mainly because Mia made him do it. Though, Alex let Mia win and she was chuffed about it. When they left they all got in the car and drove back to Rosie's house.

“The dinner was lovely,” Alex smiled as he laced his fingers with Jack and walked in the house.

“It was thank you for coming with me, and thank you for looking after Mia.” Jack smiled.

“My pleasure, she's a good kid.” Alex grinned.

“Hey you two,” Cassie walked up to Alex and Jack. “Alex, thanks for keeping Mia entertained. Can yous do me a favour?” The boys nodded, “think you can take Mia out for a few hours? It's still light. Get her an ice cream or something.” Cassie handed then a twenty pound note.

“Sure thing, thanks.” Jack smiled as he took the money.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's becoming a little cliche for my liking.
I don't know, maybe that's just me