Summer Time

15.

That night Alex and Jack stayed with Jack's family, they were all drinking. Well everyone who was allowed to, soon though they were all completely pissed. Except Alex and Jack and Kyle who was on the computer.

The night ended with everyone getting in a taxi and driving home. Alex stayed with Jack that night and they had fallen asleep round about 2am.

“Morning,” Jack smiled as he pecked Alex's lips.

“Mornin', what time is it?” Alex asked rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

“It's 2 pm,” Jack giggled as he sat up and looked outside. “I can't be fucked getting out of bed,” Jack sighed.

“Let’s stay in bed then, all day. Watch TV, order some pizza and shit.” Alex grinned as he took the TV remote and turned the TV on.

“Sounds perfect,” Jack smiled as he snuggled into Alex and watched some TV shows.

“Where can I smoke?” Alex asked as he took a packet of fags out his pocket.

“I'll open the window and you can smoke in bed,” Jack said as he got out of bed and opened the window before crawling back in.

“Are you sure that will be okay with Rosie?” Alex asked, Jack nodded and Alex lit up a cigarette, Jack then sat up and lit one up for him.

“Morning,” Rosie said as she chapped the door and walked in. “Jack, I never knew you smoked.” Rosie asked confused.

“Yeah, sorry. I'll go outside if you want?” Jack asked.

“Nah, I smoke in the house so it's only fair if you do. Anyway, I was just wondering what you were up to today?” Rosie asked.

“We're staying in bed and watching TV,” Jack smiled.

“Okay, I'm going out. So, I'll be back after dinner. Order yourselves some pizza or something,” Rosie said as she handed Jack a £50.

“I won’t need this much,” Jack protested.

“Buy some food then, I don't know. Bye, love you.” Rosie pecked Jack's forehead before walking out.

They sat there for about an hour, Jack was cuddled up in Alex's chest quite happily. They watched crappy, old movies that they used to watch as kids, they smoke quite a lot and talked a lot as well.

“Hey, I've got an idea. Wanna go to the garage buy some shit then watch some movie. Then order a pizza?” Jack suggested.

“Perfect,” Alex smiled as they climbed out of bed and shoved on a hoodie and some shows before walking out the house. They walked to the garage where Zack was behind the till. The boys picked up some drinks, sweets, crisps, everything that is un-healthy for you before going to the till. “Can I also have 20 please?” Alex asked.

“Here you go Alex, want some Jack?” Zack asked as he placed 20 cigarettes on the table.

“Yeah, can I have 20 as well please?” Jack asked as Zack nodded and out the fags on the table.

“Here is the money for the fags,” Alex said as he handed Jack £6.

“Keep it, I've got money.” Jack smiled as he paid Zack and they walked back to Jack's house.

They lay in bed eating a whole pile of shit and watched 'Forrest Gump'. They didn't cry, but they weren't in the happiest of moods once it was finished. Once that was finished they ordered a pizza and continued to lie in bed and watched a few horrors. Alex stayed the night again and they fell asleep around 2 am again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while

Zoe xx