Summer Time

4.

They didn't do a lot that day, but Jack had to go home about dinner time because his auntie was taking him out for dinner. Just the two of them. That should be fun. They got in the car and Rosie started to drive for about 20 minutes before stopping outside a lovely looking restraunt. When Jack walked inside it was so posh, you didn't even want to touch anything, not even the food it looked that clean and in place. Once they had sat down and ordered they started to talk.

“So how do you like it here? You know you can go home whenever you like,” Rosie stated as she sipped at her drink.

“I like it here it's so pretty, though you sound like you want me gone. Rosie it's been 3 days you can't be bored of me already?” Jack asked chuckling.

“You know what I mean; I was informing you so you don't feel pressured staying here.” Rosie giggled, “So how are you and Alex getting along?”

“Really well actually yeah, I like him a lot. Hey, do you think it's okay if I go to this party Alex is going to on Friday?” Jack asked.

“To get drunk?”

“...Probably,” Jack awkwardly stated.

“Sure, as long as you don't tell your mother because she'll kill me.” Rosie smiled as did Jack; she was probably the best auntie ever in Jack's opinion.

After dinner they went back to the house where they watch a little TV before Jack was too hot and sat outside with his drink for a few minutes. The garden was gorgeous especially at night; there were so many flowers and a small fountain in the middle with a table with two chairs at the top. Animals liked to run through it at night you could easily spot them.

“Jack!” Jack was snapped out his day dream and looked around him but no one was there. “Jack!” The voice shouted again, Jack looked up and saw Alex sitting at his bedroom window with a cigarette in his mouth.

“Hey Alex!” Jack waved and smiled, they had a small giggle that they could see each other before Jack decided to go back inside again. So he said goodnight to his auntie before going to bed. As he lay in bed he couldn't help but think about Alex, he's known the guy for 2 days yet they seem pretty close. Not like soul buddies or like best friends, if it continues they could end up being really close friends by the end off the summer. To Jack, Alex was cute with his shaggy hair that he hid under a hat, his crumpled clothes and skinny legs; he had such a cute baby face though. Something that you just can't resist.

To be fair Jack doesn't think he could ever have something with Alex, hypothetically if Alex were gay then it wouldn't work out. Think about it, Jack wants a good job, slip through high school and have good expectations. Though Alex wants the opposite, he wants to be drunk, having fun and there is something wrong with that. They just want different things from life; though Jack shouldn't think too much about it it would never even happen.

The next day Alex came in for Jack at half 1 pm so they decided to go out. They had no idea where to go but Alex needed some fags, so they popped into the garage.

“Hey Rian, oh hey Zack wasn't expecting you.” Alex smiled as he saw Zack sitting on the counter while Rian works.

“Can't say I'm not surprised to see you, who's the new kid?” Rian asked getting Alex cigarettes without Alex even asking.

“Oh this is Jack, he's from America but he's staying here for 2 months. Thanks,” Alex said as he paid for his fags, “Jack this is Zack and Rian.” Alex introduced.

“Nice to meet you,” Jack smiled.

“You too, you want anything?” Rian asked Jack shook his head.

“He seems okay, Alex take him to my empty on Friday.” Zack ordered.

“Already am, anyway we'll be off I'll see you guys later.” Alex waved as they left the shop. They walked down the street and ended up in the park so they sat on a bench and Alex lit up a cigarette. “So what do you think of them?”

“They seem nice, excuse me if this makes things awkward but your friend Zack is kind of cute.” Jack awkwardly smiled; he regretted saying that as soon as he said it.

“I know, thought that when I first met him. Trust me you do not what to go out with him, firstly I think he's straight and he only uses his girlfriends.” Alex giggled.

“I see,” Jack smiled as he kind of figured out that Alex likes men now. “Sorry to make things awkward.”

“Nah it's not awkward, this is awkward. So Jack you like men?” Alex smiled as he watched Jack sit there uncomfortably. “Man, it's okay I'm the same.” Alex chuckled as he placed the cigarette between his lips and inhaled.

“Good to know,” Jack smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter :D

Zoe xx