Summer Time

5

That night Jack stayed over with Alex for the night, they didn't do a lot they watched a lot of TV, Alex smoked a lot and they talked. Right now they felt like they have known each other for a week, they know quite a lot about one another.

“Y'know, with you smoking so much it makes me want to smoke.” Jack smiled as he saw Alex lit up another cigarette.

“Sorry, I'll go away and smoke if you want?” Alex asked blowing smoke out through his mouth.

“No I like the smell,” Jack smiled as he breathed in the smoke.

“You can have a drag if you want? I really shouldn't encourage you.” Alex chuckled as he held out his cigarette and Jack took it, “put it between your lips you breathe in, then again then blow out.” Alex instructed, Jack did exactly that and got it first time. He then blew smoke out and smiled.

“That was fun,” Jack giggled from amusement as he handed Alex the fag back.

“It's fine keep that one if you want,” Alex smiled as he took out another fag.

“Thank you,” Jack smiled as he took another drag. “So Alex tell me, how many guys you been with?” Jack asked.

“Hmm,” Alex started to count. “3 I think, yeah I've been out with 3 guys yourself?” Alex asked as he flicked the ash off into an ash tray.

“Only 1,” Jack shrugged.

“Tell me about him,” Alex asked.

“Okay, well he was called Matt he was a year older than me. Which was 16 at the time, we went out for about 3 months I think. Wasn't very long and when I come to think about it, it wasn't very good either.” Jack shrugged, “tell me about yours.”

“I'm sorry,” Alex sympathetically stated. “Well first boyfriend I was 14 I think, he was called Gabe we're still good friends. We went out for about 4 months; we got as far as hand jobs. I know what you're thinking a 14 year old getting hand jobs, yeah whatever. The next guy was called William who is now going out with Gabe, he was sweet we only lasted about a month though, he liked Gabe. Then when I was just turning 16 I went out with a guy named Pete, damn don't get on the wrong side of him. I didn't really like him I guess I was only going out with him because he scared me, he's a dick the less said about him the better.” Alex smiled.

“Wow, well it's good Gabe and William are together.” Jack smiled as he blew out smoke and was still amused by it.

“Yeah it is, they've been going out for about a year now.” Alex grinned as he nodded his head. “They'll be at the party I'll introduce them to you,” Jack nodded his head. “So is there anything particular you wanted to do this summer?”

“Hmm, nah not really just see everything there is to see.” Jack said as he stubbed out his fag. “Is it normal to get a sort of buzz?”

“That's the point of it. It relaxes your muscles, well for me it does.” Alex chuckled, “I shouldn't influence you to smoke.” Alex shrugged.

“Nah you're not, my choice. I like the buzz to it,” Jack smiled as did Alex.

The next morning they awoke in Alex's bed, their hair was a mess and their eyes were half open, half closed. Sitting up Alex took out a fag and lit one up, then gave one to Jack.

“I'm not forcing you to smoke,” Alex said as Jack lit up his cigarette.

“I know seriously I like it,” Jack smiled as he blew smoke out.

“You want to put some music on?” Alex suggested and Jack nodded, so plugging his iPod in Alex started to play Lady Gaga – Poker Face. “Do you like this?” Alex asked.

“Yeah, it’s my guilty pleasure.” Jack smiled as they started to sing.

“Can't read my, can't read my, no she can't read my poker face. She's got to love nobody,” Alex sang trying to wake their self up.

“You're a really good singer, like really good.” Jack complimented.

“Lies, but thanks? Jesus it's 1 pm why the fuck am I still tired?” Alex laughed as did Jack. “Are you looking forward to the party tonight?”

“I am, but nervous at the same time.” Jack awkwardly smiled.

An hour later, Jack went back to his auntie. Where he had a shower and did his hair in a nice, casual way. He really was nervous about tonight I mean he knows nobody and Alex will be hanging out with all his friends. It's only been 4 days since they met but it's been a damn good 4 days. I shan't say it was love at first sight, but let's say Jack thought Alex was so cute with a baby face. Though he didn't really want a crush on him because he's only here for two months, they are completely different and all that.

Jack was ready a while later; he was wearing a plain grey top with black skinny jeans. Plain, casual nothing too fancy which is what he was looking for. When he went down stairs his auntie was sitting there watching TV with a glass of wine.

“How do I look?” Jack asked as he held his arms out and slowly turned around.

“Handsome, all the guys will be all over you.” Rosie smiled as she sipped her wine, “It's Alex isn't it?” Rosie said acting as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“No, it's called having a good first impression. Anyway I'm going over to Alex's, having dinner then I'll be back late. Is that okay with you?” Jack asked smiling.

“Of course, have fun and you better not come back sober.” Rosie giggled as she hugged her nephew and he left the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's boring and sucky.
Shall get more interesting.

Zoe xx