Summer Time

6.

Walking out the house Jack walked next door where he chapped Alex's door and waited.

“Hello Jack, Alex is upstairs listening to his music. On you go up,” Isobel smiled as she let Jack inside.

“Thank you,” Jack smiled as he walked up the stairs. Standing outside Alex's door he chapped, though there really was no point his music was on full blast and you could hear him sing.

“Tell me would you kill to save a life?” Alex sang. Jack smiled to himself as he opened the door and walked inside, there he saw Alex raiding through his cupboards looking for a top because he didn't have one on and was only wearing skinny jeans. “Holy shit! You scared me,” Alex gasped as he turned down his music. “Sorry about that, hey you look nice.”

“Thanks,” Jack smiled as he saw Alex light up a cigarette, Alex took a drag and handed it to Jack who had a drag and handed it back. “So what time are we going at?”

“Well probably quarter to 7 it takes about 15 minutes to walk there. But we'll have dinner first,” Alex said as he found a checked shirt, put it on and buttoned it up. Then they walked down stairs and into the kitchen for some dinner. “What would you like? I can't cook so it'll either be toast or something in a can.” Alex explained as he raided through the cupboards.

“I'll have whatever you're having,” Jack said casually.

“Okay, tinned spaghetti it is.” Alex smiled a she pulled out two tins of spaghetti before pouring them into two separate bowls and put them in the microwave. “I'm classy, I can't cook so I live on micro waved food.”

“Very classy,” Jack smiled as he folded his arms across his chest.

After dinner they hung around Alex's room for a while, Alex saying who is going to be there and who to watch out for. Once it was time to Alex put on a hoodie then they left.

“Jesus fuck, is it always this cold?” Jack asked once they were at the end off the street.

“I think it's a nice evening,” Alex smiled. “Want my hoodie?”

“Please,” Jack said as he held his arms and tried to warm himself up, then Alex gave him the hoodie and he put it on. “Thanks,” Jack smiled. “What time will we come back at?”

“Depends, it could be utter crap when we get there and leave like an hour later. Or it could be fucking amazing and probably not until 3 or something.” Alex shrugged, “is that okay?” Jack nodded.

They walked for 20 minutes until they say Zack's house, it was pretty big and looked pretty full. Alex just walked inside and Jack followed, looking around Jack saw people just drinking out of bottles. Alex pulled Jack through into the living room where he got a strong waft of smoke and alcohol; he wasn't used to these conditions.

“Jack, that there is Zack,” Alex pointed to a man who had a tube in his mouth and some one pouring alcohol down it. “There is Rian,” Jack looked at a man grinding on some woman. “There is Gabe and William,” Jack saw two boys sitting on the couch together, one had his legs over the other and the other had a fag in his hands. “Come I'll introduce yous,” Alex grabbed Jack by the wrist and pulled him over to the couple. “Gabe, William how are you?” Alex asked as he hugged them both.

“All good, who's your friend?” The one with shoulder length hair.

“Ah, this is Jack, Jack this is Gabe my ex boyfriend I was telling you about.” Alex pointed to the man with a cigarette. “This is William his boyfriend,” Alex then pointed to the man with the shoulder length hair.

“Nice to meet you,” Jack smiled as they sat next to them.

“Aww he's American,” William smiled as he shook Jack's hand while Jack awkwardly nodded his head.

“Hey I'm going to go say hey to a few people you want to come?” Alex asked.

“No keep him here I'll look after him,” Gabe smiled.

“Are yous drunk?” Alex asked smiling.

“Just a bit,” William smiled.

“I feel like a dog,” Jack said and everyone chuckled.

“I'll be back in a few minutes,” Alex said as he stood up and walked away.

“You wanna drink?” William asked leaning up off Gabe's chest, leaning down by the side of the couch and picking up a bottle of Vodka, “here.”

“Thanks?” Jack said as he took the bottle, he really didn't want to drink from that. It was probably filled with spit and what not, but without complaining he took a few swigs from it before handing it back to William. Jack's facial expression was priceless.

“Oh my god, your facial expression.” Gabe laughed, “so where abouts in America you from?”

“Baltimore,” Jack replied.

They sat and talked about how cool Jack's accent was and how William has a thing for American accents. Jack had no way of replying to that so he awkwardly took a drink from the disgusting bottle, after a few gulps of the poison Jack was slightly tipsy. The way where your head is light but you can act completely sober. Gabe and William seem really nice even though they're half drunk, they seemed right for each other and only seeing there for about 10 minutes Jack could see that.

“Hey, have fun?” Alex asked as he sat next to Jack.

“Yeah, did you?” Jack asked and Alex nodded.

“So you are two a thing then?” Gabe asked as he lit another cigarette up and handed one to William who did the same.

“Nah, I met him on Tuesday I think, you want one?” Alex asked as he handed Jack a fag, Jack took it and borrowed Alex's lighter once he was finished with it. “Come on and we'll go outside for a bit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda crap and all that,
but I hope you like it.

Zoe xx