Summer Time

7.

Smiling Jack stood up, Gabe handed him the bottle of Vodka and told him it was a present. So Jack took that with him when he walked off with Alex, when they were outside Jack had forgotten what fresh air smelled like. So different, in there is smelled like piss, out here it's all fresh even though there is a few people being sick over the wall. Handing the bottle to Alex, Alex took a few swigs of the drink and handed it back to Jack.

“It tastes like crap,” Alex pointed out smiling.

“It does, so what did you want?” Jack asked as they sat on the bench.

“Nothing really I was just wondering if you're liking it here or if you want to go home?” Alex questioned.

“Well I've only been here for 15 minutes but I like it. Do you think you could introduce me to everyone?” Jack asked hopeful.

“Yeah sure, c'mon.” Alex smiled as he stood up and took another drink of the piss and handed it back to Jack who also took another drink. When they got inside Jack was dragged into a kitchen where Alex pointed out a few people. “That's Vicky she's amazing, that's Matt he's pretty awesome.” Alex then approached the two people who were chuckling over a drink. “Guys, meet Jack he's new in town and from America he's gonna be here for 2 months,” Alex smiled.

“Nice to meet you, are you one of Alex's boy toys?” Matt said and Vicky smiled.

“Be nice, I'm Vicky and that's Matt.” Vicky smiled as he shook hands with both of them.

“Nice to meet you,” Jack smiled as Alex dragged him off into the dining room.

“That's Sean, he's a good guy. Oh shit, there's Pete my ex and his girlfriend Taylor along with their bitch Oli.” Alex grunted as he walked up to Sean. “Hey Sean, this is Jack he's going to be staying here for two months he's from America.” Alex smiled as they shook hands.

“Oh newbie? Nice to meet you,” Sean was rather pissed and pulled Jack into a full hug. “I'm going to be talking to you tonight,” Sean giggled as he picked up a drink and walked out the room.

“Well that's everyone you need to know, want a drink?” Alex asked as he poured two drinks and handed one to Jack who casually sipped at it. “Pussy, you're in Scotland now you must down it all.” Alex demonstrated and poured himself another drink, Jack then copied but almost spat it out because it was too strong and disgusting. “Once you're drunk the taste doesn't matter,” Alex smiled as he poured Jack another drink they clicked their cups together and downed the small glass.

With every drink they had they were getting more and more drunk, everything was getting funnier. Once they were rather drunk they poured a full glass each and stumbled into the living room, it was okay they blended in, everyone was pissed. Alex then went over and talk to some people while Jack walked over to Gabe and William who were out their face.

“Hey!” William grinned as he flung his arms around Jack and laughed, as did Jack and Gabe.

“Hey,” Jack slurred as they laughed.

“Oh you're drunk as well, let's go get more drink.” Gabe explained as he grabbed the boys by the wrists and pulled them into the kitchen where they had two glasses.

“Shit,” Jack mumbled as he ran outside and stuck his head over the wall and threw up.

“That's not so pleasant,” William smiled as he sat on the wall next to Jack, Gabe sat on the other side.

“You okay there?” Gabe asked placing his hand on Jack's shoulder

“Perfect,” Jack smiled as he straighten up and grinned

“That's the spirit,” William smiled as they walked back inside.

The next few hours passed pretty quickly for everyone. Alex and Jack were both very drunk, as were everyone else. They were walking about saying how awesome they were, Jack made quite a lot of new friends, especially with Vicky. They laughed a lot, though they couldn't remember what at, they just remember they were laughing.

“I like you Jack, you're a awesome kid.” Vicky slurred as he pulled Jack into a hug.

“Thank you, so is yourself.” Jack grinned as he hugged back, “I must find Alex.” Jack stated as he stumbled past people and walked outside where he saw Alex sitting on the bench with his eyes closed. “Alex!” Jack slapped Alex he his eyes shot open. “Jesus, I though you were dead,” Jack giggled as he sat next to Alex.

“I'm okay,” Alex smiled as he looked at Jack then up at the sky. “Are you enjoying your- what time is it?” Apparently Alex has a short attention span when he is drunk.

“Like, 12 or something I don't know. Hey can I have a fag?” Jack asked.

“Yeah sure,” Alex grinned as he pulled out a cigarette packet and handed one to Jack before putting one in his mouth, lit it up then handed the lighter over to Jack. They sat there smoking, laughing among their selves though they didn't really know what at. “Come on, we gotta go.” Alex sighed as he stood up and pulled Jack to his feet with great difficulty.

“Fine!” Jack groaned as he linked his arm though Alex's and they stumbled their way into the house said their goodbyes before walking home. The journey home was rather amusing to watch, they were falling about laughing and talking a load of piss. “Well I will see you tomorrow thanks for the great night.” Jack grinned a she pulled Alex into a huge hug.

“No, thank you.” Alex giggled as he hugged Jack and walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think :)

Zoe xx