Summer Time

8.

The next morning Jack woke up at 11, he was exhausted but shrugged it off. It was weird he could remember everything that happened the previous night and the more he thinks about it the more he regrets it. He looked like a dick, acted like one and what's worse? He met all of Alex's friends. Oh well let's hope they were so drunk that they don't remember anything.

Once Jack was out off bed he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to find his auntie sipping a cup of coffee at the table with a news paper. Pushing his hair out his face, Jack sat down in front of her and yawned.

“How could you possibly yawn, it's 11 in the morning.” She smiled looking at Jack.

“Exactly, morning.” Jack mumbled.

“How was your night?” Rosie asked as she got up and made Jack a cup of coffee.

“It was amazing, I was very drunk but I feel okay and I remember everything.” Jack smiled as he folded his arms across his chest.

“That's the good kind of drunk, meet anyone nice?” Rosie asked as she placed the coffee in front of Jack and sat back down.

“Yeah, I met Alex's friends and they're really nice. Thank you,” Jack smiled as he brought the cup to his lips and sipped on his coffee.

“That's good, listen we're going out with some of the family Sunday night that okay?”

“Yeah that's fine, who with?” Jack asked still half asleep.

“Your auntie Vicky and Josie, your cousin James, Kyle and Ellen, uncle Patrick and uncle Harry.” Rosie explained, “Anyway, tell me about your night.”

“Sounds like fun. Oh, well like I said I was drunk, I hung out with Alex and his friends, then I came home.” Jack smiled as he gulped down the last little dribbles of coffee.

“Typical teenager won’t go into detail. Well I expect you'll be hanging out with Alex today?”

“Probably, unless you are wanting to do something together?” Jack asked.

“Well I was thinking we could of out for dinner just the two of us. Later on though,”

“Sounds good, let’s do it. Well I'm going for a shower because I still smell of alcohol and other stuff.” Jack smiled as he got up off his seat and walked up stairs.

Meanwhile over in Alex's house he didn't get up until 12, mainly because his mum basically dragged him out of bed. Though he was too tired, he lay across his bed blankets half on him, half off him. Hair sticking up all over the place, mouth open and just generally beautiful.

“My god Alex, you're worse than a bloody child. Get out of the bed its 12 o'clock,” Isobel shouted as she pulled the covers off him.

“Mmm,” Alex mumbled as he rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them. Obviously realising his mother is right he sat up and stretched. Once he was ready Alex got out of bed and walked down stairs where he had a bowl of cereal and went in the shower. When he came out he phoned Alex and arranged for them to go out. He then phoned a few other people and arranged to out with them also.

So putting on a jacket Alex walked outside and lit up a fag, looking over he saw Jack walk out his house. Smiling he walked over to him and greeted him. Alex told Jack that they're meeting a few people down at the beach if that's okay.`

“It'll just be me, you, Sean, Vicky, Gabe and William.” Alex explained as he passed the fag to Jack who had a drag and passed it back.

“Awesome,” Jack smiled as they made their way down to the beach.

The beach wasn't really a beach, well it was but it was mostly rocks. There were sandy patches and rocky patches, it was always cold and the water was normally brutal. Especially in winter, but today it seemed to be not as bad. Once they were there they sat on a rather large rock together, considering they were the first people there.

“I made a dick of myself in front of your friends last night, sorry.” Jack sighed as he looked out at the water.

“Nah you didn't, I was on the phone to them and they really like you.” Alex smiled, “here comes the couple.” Jack turned his head to see Gabe and William approach and sit next to them.

“Hey guys,” they said smiling.

“Hey,” they said back.

They started talking about the party last night, Jack apologised for acting like a dick but the couple said he didn't act like one. About 10 minutes later Vicky arrived, then Sean did. They were all talking about things and questioning Jack about America and how they party, apparently it's rather different.

About an hour passed but it felt like 5 hours to Alex. Not because he was having a bad time but because he couldn't get Jack off his mind, even though he was right next to him. I mean he has such a sexy accent, a sweet personality and is so adorable. There is him, a fuck up in life basically. Nothing could ever happen; anyway it's probably just a tiny pathetic crush.

“Alex you seem kind of worried, you okay?” Vicky asked sitting next to Alex.

“No I'm fine,” Alex lied.

“Don't lie to me, come on.” Vicky said as he grabbed Alex by the wrist and pulled him up. “Alex and I are going to go to the shop and get drinks, anyone want anything?” Everyone asked for a different drink and they walked off. “Explain,”

“Well, it's Jack. I know he's only here for 2 months and I've only known him for a few days but I can't help but feel slightly attracted to him.” Alex shrugged his shoulders as they walked along a pavement.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it :)