I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Waking

"Oh god, I hate alchol right now." I groaned. I shifted in the bed I was laying in and a BIG thing I noticed was that I was naked and last night must have been great because I was sore.

"So drunken one night stand can be checked off the list." I thought. I raised my hand up to my head to rub it, in hopes of alleviating some of the pain, when I felt something cool touch my head also. I moved my hand and saw that it ws my left, with a gold band on it. On the ring finger to be percise.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." I thought. I turned my head to look at the guy still asleep next to me and luckily his left arm was in view, downside was was that he had a matching gold band like mine.

"Fuck!" I whispered yelled. I sat up, pulling some of the covers with me, to look around the room to try and find my clothes. The closest peice of clothing that was near me was a shirt. I could only tell that it was a white button up.

"Really Star, are you really thinking about wearing the guys clothes, just so you could find yours?" I thought to myself. I shook my head to get rid of the argument with myself and was carefully sliding out of bed to the floor, when the door opened.

"Zack wake up man. We gotta-WOAH!" I was sitting on the floor with the blanket still covering me when this muscular, heavily tattooed, some peircing, really cute, shaved head tall guy came in the hotel room. He stood there staring in my direction. I'm guessing his eyes were wide, I couldn't tell behind the avaitors he was wearing, but they were most likely wide from shock.

"Please tell me that the guy still asleep in bed is in truth actually your lover, and you just had a fight last night, but you've come to make up with him this morning?" I said in a pleading tone to the guy. The guy that was stanging there seem to have unfrozen enough to crack a smile and shake his head no.

"Sorry hun. I'm married, and the guy in bed is one hun-well ninety-nine point nine percent straight. Point one percent can be questionable, but that's with all guys." he said. I laughed.

"Can I get you to do me a favor, you see the pile of clothes by your foot? Do you mind bringing those to me please?" He looked down at the pile I was talking about.

"These are all Zack's. Why did you ask for these?"

"His name is Zack?" I sat and thought back to last night.

"Oh yeah, it is Zack. I couldn't remember because he introduced himself to me last night as Zacky. And the reason I need to go through his clothes is because of the lovely peice of jewelery on my hand." I said raising my left hand. The guy let out a whistle.

"Well shit me out and call me Johnny, Zack's married." I looked at the guy in confusion.

"Shit me out and what! I don't wanna know. Look I need to find the peice of paper that saya that this is actually and utterly official, so if you can help me out, if not leave the room and I will get your guy downstairs in an hour."

"It's ok. I'll help you find everything. You may want to throw some clothes on first. I mean I won't mind the show, and if Zack wakes up I'm pretty sure he wouldn't either, but you never know." he said with a smile on his face. I just rolled my eyes at him and reacked for the jean capri's that I wore from last night. I was looking for my bra and shirt now.

"Now where the hell is my-damn it that was my favorite one." I said as I saw the guy in the doorway holding my bra, or atleast what was left of it.

"Ok, so now that I have no boobage holder, where the hell is my shirt? Ah there it is, but with the front torn. Damn, how hard and horny was that guy and I last night? Shit, now what am i gonna-oomf" I was cutoff mid rant by a shirt being thrown in my face. It smelled really good to say the least, the smell of cigarettes and men's cologne. It was actually a really old familiar scent that brought a smile back to my face. I pulled the shirt away to see it was one of what I'm guessing to be Zack's. I looked up from the shirt to see that the big guy was turned around, so with his back turned from me I slipped the shirt on.

"Ok, big guy you turn back around. God I wish had one of my sweatshirts with me. It feels weird for my boobs to not have any support. Sorry big guy had to say something." I said when I noticed he had a weirded out look on his face.

"That's fine, but how is wearing a t-shirt and wearing a sweatshirt over it any different?" he asked while he was looking around the TV stand. I got up from the floor and started to look around the strewn flooors at all the peices of paper that were their.

"Nothing really, but when I wear a sweatshirt or hoodie I feel like I don't have as many people looking at me. It's a security thing to me." I shrugged

"Seems kind of weird to me. You have a pretty good-aha! Found something!" He said. He pulled out a rectangular peice of paper and I moved to look over his arm to see what it was. It was an official looking marriage certificate.

"Well this looks real, but you never know. You could have always gone and signed an artificial one that someone printed off the internet. Look there's an address, we'll wake Zack up and see if the sight is real." he said. I shook my head at him.

"Don't bother. That church is an official one. I looked up all the sights before my friends and I came here. That's one that had a big red flag on it. Great I'm married and I don't even remember the wedding. Oh well, hey if I leave my name and number with you is there any way that you can make sure that sleepy head, drunk butt over there can get it? That way if he wants a divorce he has a way to reach me." I asked pointing over my shoulder to the bed.

"Why give it to Matt when you could give it to me? Or even better just stay married to me?" a voice said. I jumped and turned to see that they guy I was now married to, which I learned from the certificate is named to be Zach Baker, was now awake and sitting up in bed watching everything. He had a smirk on his face that I found to be hot, but a turnoff to me. It told me that the guy was cocky and I really can't handle guys like that. He also had insanely gorgeous green eyes, snake bites and he had a septum peircing. Usually I don't like septum peircings because I thought it made a person look like a bull, but it worked for him.

"Matt what the hell is taking so long-who the hell is this?" a tall guy said as he came barging into the room. He was taller than Matt(big guy), looked to be on the lanky side but still had a nice muscle build, and he had a pair of glasses on that kind of hid his blue eyes.

"Hi I'm Star." I said holding my hand out to him. I put his hand in mine but instead of shaking it he hugged me.

"Jimmy meet my new wife. It seems I got married last night." I heard Zack say.

"Wait you said your name is Star? It says here that your name is Erica." Matt said.

"Erica is my real name but Star is my nickname. Also I'm only Zack's wife until he calls his lawyer to have the paperwork done. Well if you will let me go Jimmy I shall be out of your guys hair and be on my way." I said trying to pull away from Jimmy. Instead of his grip getting looser, it got tighter.

"Why would I be getting a divorce from a hot chick like you?" Zack asked from next to me. I turned my head in the direction that the voice came from and saw that Zack was standing next to Jimmy and I while pulling a shirt on. He had that smirk on his face again and he had 'arrogant ass' rolling off of him in waves.

"Well you may not want to divorce me, but with the smug smirk on your face, and the bad attitude rolling off of you, just gives me an even greater reason to divorce YOU." I said watching the smug look fall of his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey ya'll this is the new story I was talking about. I know it might be boring now but will get better. I hope you guys stick with it for now, if not I hope you atleast had some fun reading this.

Thank you
Kitty