I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Three weeks

"So you have mine, and the guys numbers, so if you can't get me call one of the guys. You also have all of our email addresses so you can get in contact with us that way. Seriously we will always answer our phones, I mean-"

"Seriously Val, I figured Zack would be freaking out like this, not you." I said leaning against Zack's chest while the guys pack up the rest of the bus. I felt him chuckle while Val stood there gaping at me.

"Well, I just want to make sure that you and Zack work. I mean I seriously doubt he's going to catch another girl like you. He's a total loser." She said the last part with a smile on her face.

"Hey, that wasn't nice! You have a total loser also but you don't see me saying anything about it, do you?" I replied back. Matt was walking by us at that time and even though he had his aviators on, I knew he threw a glare at me. I just smiled innocently at him as I felt Zack's chest rumble from him chuckling. Val kept her back to Matt so he wouldn't see the giant grin on her face. When he was a bit away from us she started to giggle.

"Oh man, I am going to hear so much shit from him on the bus." Val giggled before following after Matt. I just smiled at her retreating form before turning around to face Zack.

"So I will see you again in three weeks?" I asked him. We had decided on us going home and relaxing for a couple days, tell our families, listen to their complaints, think them over, and then have me fly out to Cali so we can discuss where to go from there. Zack tried to argue that he should fly out to see me, but I refused because I told him that I love to travel so I don't mind. He compromised with buying my plane ticket.

"Yessir, you will see me on the 22. Remember my plane lands at two-thirty that afternoon. So you'll need to be outside the baggage carousel-"

"No later then two-forty five. I know babe, you love to travel and traveling is in my job description. I will be there, I promise. Now let's go say bye to the rest of the guys before one of them have a coronary." We walked over to the doors of the bus hand-in-hand when Jimmy came running off it screaming.

"I don't want to leave my Starshine!!!! I want to keep her daddy!!" Jimmy screamed as he came barreling into me. Well, he would have if it was for Zack tugging my arm so that Jimmy ran past me and tripped. I busted out laughing when he fell and I heard the guys behind me do the same.

"Are you okay Jimmy?" I asked between giggles. I walked over and bent down a little to make sure when he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me down on top of him. I was wrapped up in his arms pretty tightly as he got up off the ground and started to walk with me to the bus.

"Jimmy, where am I going?"

"With me on the bus." He said in a "duh" tone of voice.

"Jimmy I can't. I have to make sure the rest of my supplies and shop are packed up. I have to catch my flight back home tomorrow. I have to go back to my family Jims." I said. He looked down at me with a pout.

"Jimmy please put my wife down." Zack chuckled out. Jimmy did but had a pout on to go with it.

"Don't worry Blue. You'll see me again in four weeks."

"I'm happy to see you again in four weeks, but why did you call me Blue?"

"Your eyes. They are insanely blue, so I'm naming you Blue after your eyes and the dog from the Nickelodeon show." He looked at me strangely before busted out laughing.

"I remember that show! Steve was and is so much better than Joe. I miss Steve." He laughed. He released me and ran on to the bus yelling for the tv remote. Brian and Johnny came and gave me a hug goodbye before getting on the bus. Val gave me a hug before moving aside for Matt to.

"I'm not giving her a hug. She's mean to me." He said.

"Really Matt? You are freaking what, six feet tall with huge muscles and you're going to give me crap when you can easily squish me with your ass! What the fuck man?" I yelled. He laughed at my outburst before coming over and picking me up in a hug.

"Be good kid. We'll see you in four weeks." He said before grabbing Val's hand and walking onto the bus. I turned towards Zack

"Why did you tell them four weeks?"

"Because I figured that if everything goes good on our ends, me and you can lock ourselves in your house and get to know each other. In all aspects."

"And if it doesn't?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist as I rested mine on his chest.

"Well then you and I can have goodbye sex, I see the guys and Val, then I go with you to see your lawyer, email a copy to mine, and after everything is signed and done, you won't have to worry about my health. I would say you wouldn't have to see me anymore, but with the group of people that you're related to that will be hard. But don't doubt we will fall apart easily, I know I will work for this relationship to work."

"And I will too. Don't worry." He and I just stood there leaning our foreheads together before we heard the bus rumble to life. He kissed my forehead before he walked on to the bus. I stepped back from the curb a little and waved at them as the bus started to roll down the street. Once the bus was around the corner, I walked back around the hotel back parking lot and to the front to hail down a cab. I told woman the hotel I was staying and she got on the road. I had been in the car for maybe three minutes when my phone went off signaling a text message.

"Zack looks like we killed his dog." Val texted me. I smiled a little before opening a new message on my phone to send to Zack.

"Babe, Val tells me you are sad. Smile :)" I was just about to put my phone away when it went off again with another message.

"Now he looks like he just got a naughty pic from you. what the hell woman?" I laughed at that. I didn't reply back, instead just put my phone away because we had just pulled up to my hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I really don't have an excuse for not updating. Sorry *hides* Anyways, I know this is more of a fillerish chapter then anything, again sorry, but hopefully the next chapter will work out better. I would love to put up the names who commented on the last chapter but with the new layout I can't really tell, cause it does the whole months thing and not the actual date like it used to. But really thank you to all who commented last chapter it meant and means alot to me. Hopefully this next chapter gets to you in good tidings, and I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Love Kitty