I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

THE Talk

"Mom, dad, are you home?" I yelled walking into my childhood home.

"In the kitchen sweetheart!" I heard my mom yell back. I started walking that way when I noticed the smells coming from there.

"I smell my favorite! You're making lasagna for lunch aren't you?"

"Yes and no. Yes I'm making lasagna but it's not for lunch. It's actually for dinner for your father and I. Now I'm glad to see you and all my dear but what's on your mind? You've been here for a few minutes now and haven't tried to pick at the food and that only happens when something is weighing on tour mind."

"Before I say anything wheres dad?"

"In the backyard. Here help me with the lemonade and we'll join and you can tell us what's going on." So I did just that. I grabbed the pitcher of freshly made lemonade that my mom makes because she doesn't keep beer in the house. If we drink alcohol in the house it always has to be wine. I don mind really because my parents always have really good years. We went out back and I noticed my dad reading the sports section.

"Hey dad!" I said pulling his thoughts away from the paper. He looked and over to where mom and I were walking.

"Zack! Welcome home, how was tour? How was Vegas?"

"It was good but I need to talk to you two about something that happened in Vegas?"

"You didn't get married to one of the boys on accident did you? Who is It? I always see you getting hitched to either Johnny or Brian. Oh god, please don't let it be Brian. Do you realize how many fangirls are going to react to that? The fanfic sites will probably crash with all of the Synacky stories." I looked at my dad horrified.

"How do you know all this shit? Who tells you this stuff?"

"I do my research and McKenna tells me. She has this one friend who posts stories and stuff on the internet and likes to torture Ken by reading off some of the more graphic stories."

"There are some days where I feel so sorry for that girl. She has Senior for her father who is surrounded by puppets and then she has Junior for a brother who lives on a bus for months at a time around boneheads." My mom said. I was nodding my head agreeing with what she said before realizing that she called me a bonehead.

"Hey! I'm not a bonehead, that would be Jimmy and Johnny."

"Sweetheart I'm sorry to say this but you are a bonehead because you allowed yourself to get so drunk while in Vegas, you pulled one of the most cliche moves around. Now we are probably stuck with some no good, ha'penny hooker who knew you were drunk and took advantage of you." My mom said.

"Ha'penny, really mom? And just to let you know she's is most definitely not like that. She actually didn't know who we were when we introduced ourselves, when I acted like an ass to her she delivered it right back to me. Oh and here's the kicker, she is actually the owner of these cafes that are known on the east coast and she's trying to expand to out here."

"Well if this girl is so great then why isn't she here with you to meet us?" My mom asked.

"Because we both decided that we should go home and tell our families what happened, listen to what they say and decide on if we should still go through with the marriage. Also to tie up any lose ends we may have. She told me about how they are a couple guys back where she lives that have been vying for her attention for a while now. She wanted to go home and tell them the news that way no rumors would start up. But she is supposed to be flying out here in thre- no four weeks and you can meet her then. But this time now is talk to our friends and family and hear what they have to say about the situation." My parents were quiet for a bit. They kept looking between each other then me. They were having a silent conversation with each other, and I will admit that I want to be able to do that with Star sometime in our relationship.

"Well son she seems like she has a stable head on her shoulders. What's this girl's name?" My dad asks.

"Her real name is Erica, but she asks that we call her Star."

"Well I want to meet her before making a final judgement. How do the boys feel about this?"

"They actually love her. Jimmy almost kidnapped her and brought her back with us if it wasn't for the fact that she had a flight to catch the next day. It was actually Matt and Jimmy who helped me from scaring her away. They actually helped me take her on a date to get to know her more."

"Well hun, all I can say is that I want to meet her and then I will give you my verdict. How did your brother and sister take the news?" mom asked

"I haven't told them. I want to tell you two first because I know you guys would be the harshest. But Matt and I are supposed to be going to lunch tomorrow so I will tell him then, and then on Saturday Gavin has a baseball game and I will tell Zina then. Hopefully everything goes ok with those two."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am really sorry about how long this took. The month of July was really crazy with my dad and I traveling to scatter my mother's ashes, and then when we got back I became really ill.

Now here's something that some of you may hate me for-I MET JOHNNY CHRIST'S MOM!!!! No lie! My dad and I went to Huntington to scatter my mom's ashes because that is where she grew up. Well my aunt (my mom's best friend who was basically a sister) actually works with his mom and she told me that she has known Johnny since he was like 7. I didn't meet the guys themselves, no I was cooler and meet one of the moms. Kidding about the cooler part. But Huntington, Newport and LA was awesome.

Now on to the important stuff. Shout outs to tinkabell-1996, sins-97, JustThinking, and clingyann for commenting last chapter. Special shout outs go to babygurl94512 and I rule this muffin for the recommendations. Y'all are all amazing and I hope you like this chapter.

To all my silent readers, thanks for taking the time to read this story.

Love to all
Kitty