I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Silence

I heard clattering and sounds of people raising their voice so I assumed that Zacky had dropped the phone. I stood there and waited for someone to get back on the other end to talk again.

"Hello?" a feminine voice said.

"Hi. This is Star, Zack's wife. May I ask who I'm speaking to?"

"Hey Star, it's Val. What did you say to Zack to make him turn into a statue?"

"I'll tell you but I want to tell everybody at the same time so could you quiet everyone down and put me on speaker?"

"Yeah sure. Hold on a sec."

"Oh wait, Val!" I yelled trying to get her attention again.

"Huh, what, what's wrong?" She said getting back on the line.

"Is everybody at the gathering people you trust with your lives and secrets? Because what I'm about to say will change a lot of people's thoughts and make people question." It was silent on her end for a few minutes before I heard her mutter to someone.

"Hey give us a few minutes. There's some people that need to leave." I nodded my head forgetting that she couldn't see me. Less than five minutes later I hear a beep and a couple voices mixing together before they are shushed and Val get's back on the line.

"Okay Star. All the important people to us are here and you are on speaker." Val said.

"HI STAR!" I heard Jimmy and Brian yell. I chuckled.

"Hi guys. Okay so to keep the story short and sweet; when we were in Vegas Zacky and I didn't use a condom and I'm not on the pill. So we will know in about three weeks if my eggo is prego." I heard silence from the other end. I was guessing that their facial expressions were the same as Zack's.

"Why the hell are you not on the pill?" I heard an angry voice ask. It sounded like Zack's.

"Because my body rejects it."

"That's bullshit! Don't they have a shot or some shit like that is similar?" I heard someone in the background mutter "Zack calm down" which confirmed to me that it indeed was Zack that I was arguing with.

"Yes Zack there is, but the shots are a little more complex then the pill and do really think that my body would be able to withstand the effects of the shot if it couldn't handle a simple little pill?"

"Probably, or is this what you do? Say a bunch of bullshit about your life and then try to trap guys into being in a relationship with you?" I pulled the phone away from me to stare at it in disbelief like the phone was the one who said it and not the person on the line.

"Excuse me? Asshole atleast I gave you a heads up and said that I MIGHT, keyword MIGHT, be pregnant, but obviously that doesn't matter to you. You are nothing more than a selfish bastard. Also I'm not trapping you! I told you from the get go that I would sign the divorce papers as soon as you had them drawn up. I still stand by that. And if I was pregnant you wouldn't have to worry about the child ruining your life or reputation because I don't need you to help me raise it. I have a huge support system to help me, I own my own business so I wouldn't need child support from you. All you would have to fucking do is sign the papers that state that we are no longer together and sign away your motherfucking rights, because I would not allow my child be raised in a house where they believe it's the mother's fault that she got pregnant, when it takes two to fucking tango. Face it Zack, we both messed up. So if and when you have your head screwed back on call me, until then don't fucking talk to me." I yelled into the phone before pressing the end call button.

During my exchange with Zack I hadn't realized that the guys had walked over to me. John was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, his face in my hair. Derek stood infront of me and was wiping away the tears that I din't realize were falling. I pulled Derek closer to me so that I could lean my face into his chest. I knew Leo and and Jiminy were still standing near.

"Jiminy why is it that I attract the assholes in relationships? Why can I never find a guy who is decent?"

"What about me babe?" John asked from behind me.

"John you were great until you got possessive and paranoid. Remember, that's why we broke up. Maybe I should just give guys up and go lesbian."

"Sweetcheeks don't do that. If you do then you and I would be fighting over women and that would not be a good sight." Derek said, making me chuckle.

"It just-I thought that Zack and I might actually work. I thought that we would have a better chance than all the previous relationship I've been in. He told me that he had a relationship that that was like mine with that one asshole Ryan. I just-is it bad to say that if I can't find love in another human being, that I would settle for companionship?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So I updated again. And it was a whole lot quicker this time. Along with the fact that I kind of left it off at a cliffhanger again.

Anyways, to my commentors-
teaspoons.of.sober-you are a new one. Thank you for commenting and I hope you like this one.
sins-97-you and I have already had our little chat, but hopefully I threw you a curve ball that you missed. Teehee!
JustThinking-has it vanished yet?


And to my recommendors-
MsPinkieGurl
ambird96
luvelylife
DevilKelly
Alex Ficarro
AshlynnTheRevLover


To everyone else thank you for taking the time and reading my story.

Love
Kitty