I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Skype

I had just sat down and was about to start talking to the guys when I heard someone walk into my place. It’s not unusual to me for people to just walk in, because I have an open door. I leaned over the arm of my couch to see who it is and saw that it was actually the two kids that live next door. Well technically they are not kids, but teens. It was the sixteen year old cousins that help take care of my snakes when I have to go out of town. They is Rick who looks like your typical scene kid and then Alan who looks like the complete opposite. He looks like your typical ‘80’s geek(The one in yellow). Even though they dress differently they have the same personality and they get along really well. I guess I forgot to tell them that I was coming home.

“Hey boys!”

“Hey Star, you’re home early. We were just coming to feed them.” Rick said walking towards Rose’s cage.

“Oh don’t worry about it. I feed them last night. So how are you boys doing?”

“Pretty cool. I won my skate competition yesterday.” Alan said going over to Lila’s cage. Alan is an upcoming skater who has actually been getting looked at from both Volcom and Redbull. He probably would have already been sponsored by them if it wasn’t for the fact that he took a year off of skate comps because he was having trouble in school for a while. And then there was the death of his uncle, Rick’s dad. Alan and his parent’s took Rick in afterwards because Rick didn’t know his mom. After he was born, she bailed on the family. Both the boys had one of the snakes wrapped around their arms and they both took a seat on either side of me. Rick like to watch me work because he’s hoping to open his own restaurant one day. He has been bugging me for a job in my café so that he can have the work under his belt but he and I have a deal. He has to have a certain grade average and he has to bring at least two recipes that he has either created or has put a serious twist on. If he can do that then I’m going to start him off in being a cook. If he can handle being a cook for a year time then I’m going to start training him to manage my place.

“Boys I have guests on my screen. Aren’t you going to be polite and introduce yourselves?” I asked.

“Yo.” Alan said not looking at the screen, raising Lila up and down, bringing her close to his face before raising her again.

“Hi I’m-Holy shit you’re M. Shadows, Synyster Gates, and The Reverend Tholomew Plague! Holy FUCK!” Rick yelled. Alan stopped what he was doing to look at the screen also and just let his jaw drop.

“Also known as Matt, Brian, and Jimpop. Boys meet the guys, guys meet the boys. Now that everyone has been introduced what were you three talking about that made you get those shit eating grins on your faces?”

“We were talking about-“Jimmy started to say before he was rudely cut off by Alan

“Star how the HELL do you know Avenged Sevenfold?”

“Oh simple, I met them while I was in Vegas. I actually happen to be married to their rhythm guitarist, and I might be pregnant with his kid. But the kid thing is a BIG might. I have to wait a couple more days before I take a test. Now boys hush and Jimmy go ahead and finish what you were saying.”

“Well we were actually talking about if you do have a bun in the oven, then how everything would be working out. We all heard from Val on what you say, and personally I would fight you on having the abortion. Hell man if you two don’t want the kid give it to me. I will gladly take the child.” Matt finished for Jimmy instead.

“So what you’re saying is that you would force Star to carry a child to full term even if she is not ready for it, nor does she want it? What right gives you the ability to do that? It’s not your child so you have no right to it. What if she starts having complications during the pregnancy and the doctors have to choose between her life or the babies? Would you barge into the delivery room and tell them to save the child and let her die?” Rick asked, getting a little red in the face. I could tell that this conversation was hitting a little too close to home

“Gentleman my lawyer Rick Headerson, and his associate Alan Headerson. Any comments or questions please direct them to these two.” I said.

“Actually we do have a right to that child because we are like family to the father of that child and if we are to file for custody we would win.” Brian said.

“Not necessarily. Yes you do have the financial means to take care of a child, and the home, but what’s to happen to the child if you were to go on tour? Tour is no place for a child to necessarily be raised. Also as you just said you are LIKE family, not legally family. But the big question here is would you really be so much of an asshole that you would force Star to go through that mental, physical, and emotional pain?” Alan asked.

“Hey here’s an idea; how about we change this subject? Remember everyone I don’t know if I’m really preggo or not. I still have a couple more days to wait before I can take any at home tests, and if any of them turn out to be positive then I will also be calling my doctor to make absolute certain that I am indeed preggo. Now next subject; is there anything new in anyone’s life that should be known?” When I got back varied responses of “no”, I decided to end the call.

“Okay well guys I have laundry to finish, and these boys need to put my snakes back. I will call you guys later, and please tell Zacky to pull his big boy pants on soon before I go to a lawyer and end everything.” Before any of them could make a response I clicked out of Skype and closed my laptop. I turned to the guys who were standing in front of my girls’ tanks trying to peel them off of their arms and just waited for them to look at me.

“I’m not going to apologize if you’re waiting for it” Rick said as he laid Rose back in her cage.

“Dude I wasn’t expecting you to go off on them like that.” Alan said looking at his cousin.

“Their comments pissed me off. They’ll get the fuck over it eventually.” Rick said shrugging his shoulders. I just sighed because I knew it would be pointless to try and argue against him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to sins-97 commenting last chapter.

Also thanks to
LouiselovesCC
PrettyYoungThang

for the recommendations.
To all the silent types-thanks.

Love
Kitty