I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Husband

So today was the day. Today was the day when I got my period. I was really happy when it happened. I called my boys and told them first, they were happy and sad at the same time. they all wanted another small child to corrupt, like Gavin and Raven weren't corrupted enough. Derek then made the suggestion that we should go out tonight to celebrate the fact that I'm not pregnant, I agreed right away.

Today was also a day where I had to go into the shop. I had enough days off to recuperate and i'm ready to get back into work. I got up early this morning and did my business in the shower and threw [url= http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58264718]this[/url] on. I made sure I had everything and the lights were on for my girls before heading out to my car. I got to the shop about an hour after it opened and went in through the back towards my office. I turned my computer on and pulled out the books before I noticed the changes in my office. Sitting on my desk were two bouquets of tulips and lilies. I looked to see if there was a card attached to them or a note but there was nothing. I decided to head towards the kitchen and front to see if anyone knew. I saw George in the kitchen busy cooking, so I went to the front to try and ask any of the girls that might know, when I walked into Tony.

"Hey hun, what are you doing here?"

"Decided to come into today and do some work. Hey I noticed the flowers in my office. Who are they for?"

"don't know. I just started work today also. Ask Rachel, she's been here all week."

"Table four's order is ready!" George yelled.

"That's mine. We'll talk later hun."

"Yep and thanks!" I started to walk back to the front again when I almost walked straight into Rachel.

"Star you're here! Good! There's a man out there that has been coming around for the past few days asking for you. He comes here right when we open, stays until after lunch and then leaves. The last two days though he brought flowers and asked us to give them to you."

"Yeah i saw. I actually was about to ask you about those. Is he here today again?"

"Yep! He is sitting at his usual table. Here come here." She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the doorway of the hallway.

"there! Over by the manga racks. Hot and polite, why do you get the good ones?" she said pointing to who she was talking about. I looked over only to see Zacky. On the table he had another bouquet.

"Has he ordered anything?"

"Not yet. Why?"

"I know him so I'm going to take care of him. Just take care of the rest of your section." I grabbed an apron and tied it on before grabbing a ticket book. As I walked closer to him I saw that his head was down and he looked to be texting someone.

"Are you ready to order yet sir?" Asked in a higher pitched voice trying to disguise myself a little bit.

"Yeah I'll just have my regular." He said without looking up from the phone.

"Sir I'm new, I don't know what your regular is."

"Oh sorry I'll have the steak and egg bagel sandwich with the breakfast fries." He said finally looking up from the phone only to see me.

"Hi hun! Now do you want your food first or would you rather go back to my office with me and talk?" I ask in my regular voice. He sits there staring at me for a few minutes before he snaps back in to reality and stands up so quickly he knocks his chair backwards. Before I realize it he has his arms wrapped around me and keeps apologizing in my ear.

"I'm sorry I was a jerk, a douche, a coward. I shouldn't have acted the way I did and I'm really sorry for that. If you give me another chance I promise not to do anything like that again. I'm sorry for being a crappy husband, I'm sorry-" All while he was rambling I kept calling his name trying to get him to calm down and let me speak but he didn't hear me so I had to shut him up myself, so I silenced him with my lips. He froze for a second before kissing me back. I slowly pulled away before things could get heated up.

"We have a lot to talk about. Let's put in an order for some food and go back to my office so we can talk in private and not have to worry about being interrupted."

"Ok. Again I'm sorry, I-"

"We will talk once we are alone ok? Just grab your stuff and follow me." He nodded his and put his phone into his pocket, grabbed his jacket that was hanging over the back of the chair and the bouquet. He looked at the flowers for a second before holding them out to me.

"They're for you. I remembered you told me that lilies were your favorite." I took the flowers from him gently.

"Thank you. You ready?" I asked in a soft voice. He nodded his head and motioned his hand in a "you first" motion. As I was walking towards the kitchen and back I put my nose into the flowers, inhaling the fresh scent of the lilies. I stopped by the kitchen to put in an order for some food.

"Hey George, can you make an order of my favorites and have Tony bring them back to me in the office please?"

"You got it hun. The usual amount or a little extra so you and your friend can share?"

"Extra please! Thank you." We kept walking to the back towards the last door on the right which was my office.

"Go ahead and have a seat, I'm going to put these in some water." I had grabbed a vase out of one my cabinets and filled it with one of my bottles of water. When i turned back around I saw Zack looking at all the pictures I had hanging up or framed around my office. He was mainly looking the one of my brother and me.

"That was my brother and me when he was 18 and I was 15. We took that and a bunch of other ones two weeks before he enlisted." I moved over a little bit and grabbed a picture that was taken of Eric and the guys two months before he disappeared.

"This is [url= http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/magazine/09/05/tillman0911/t1_tillman1.jpg]him and his squad[/url] except Derek is missing from the picture. He was the one to take it."

"Who are these two?" He asked holding up a picture of Raven and Gavin.

"That would be my niece and nephew. The Girl's name is Raven and the boy is Gavin."

"I have a nephew named Gavin also!"

"That's funny." I giggled.

"Who's this?" He asked. I moved over to him to see what picture he was looking at.

"Oh that's my husband."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry!!!!! I know some of you have been waiting for a bit. My life has just kind of been in the shitter lately. What I never told you guys was that my family and I were evicted from our home back in january. I've been living with my oldest brother for a bit now, but my family and I are still trying to find a place to live. And on top of that I just had no creative juices flowing through my head. I'm trying but I just need you guys to be patient with me.

I want to thank three lovely readers for commenting last time;
shasha24
sins-97
JustThinking

Thank you for the comments. It's great to hear from the readers.

Also thanks to
NotAgain!
Miss Sanders

for the recommendations.

Last note: I started a Harry Potter fan fic. If you are a fan or looking for something to read please check it out and tell me if you hate it and I should stop or if you liked it and want me to continue.

But I do say thank you for reading. Drop a line sometime and you'll be able to see your name here.

Love Kitty.