I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Problem

"Hey Star I don't mean to barge in but we have a problem at the front. He's back." Rika said running into my office.

"Shit, are you serious!? Ok, you know the routine. I'll go talk to him and distract him, you call-"

"George is on the line with them now. But hurry before he gets angry." Rika said leaving the office as i grabbed my pocket knife from my desk and put it in my back pocket.

"What's going on?" Zack asked. I had completely forgotten he was here when Rika told me He came back.

"This cafe has a stalker. Normally that wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for the fact that we have had to kick him out on multiple times and he has restraining orders on himself from most of my girls. He likes to get handsy and doesn't understand when the girls say no. Stay here, please."

"Hell no! You stay here and let me deal with this creep!" Zack yelled and tried to walk out before I grabbed his arm.

"Zack if you go out there and he sees that you came from back here he will get extremely pissed off and go into a fit and hurt people. He only knows of two guys that work here and if he thinks another might be working here he will hurt one of the girls. Just please stay back here until I come back and get you. Or stay completely hidden." I left before he made a choice and jogged out to the front to see Him. His name is Stewart. He looks harmless but he can get into really bad fits if things aren't handled carefully. I've been scraped and bruised a little by him but he mainly likes to destroy property in his fits. I finished walking out of the back hallway only to see Stewart siting at the table in the center of the room. I saw some of the girls talking quietly to the girls and telling them they needed to leave for their safety. Like I said he like to destroy property, but has a tendency to forget about other people around.

"Star! I missed you! How was Vegas?" Stewart asked with a big smile towards me.

"It was fine Stewart, but why are you here? You know you are not supposed to be." I asked him stopping a few feet from him and crossing my arms over my chest.

"And why is a paying customer not allowed to be here? Oh right because a piece of paper with my name and someone elses says otherwise, right?"

"Yes Stewart. Most of my girls took restraining orders out on you because you didn't take the hint of "No" and followed them home from work. So I will ask again; why are you here?"

"Well I am a paying customer so I would like to be serviced but to also ask you on a date. I mean you are single and so am I. We would make a gorgeous couple." He said standing up. I stayed in my spot and sighed.

"Stewart I have told you on many different accounts NO. I will not date you. I do not date customers."

"But why can't I be the exception?" He asked me getting closer to me. I glanced down to my watch and knew I had to keep him busy for a few more minutes until the cops arrived. When I looked back up I saw Stewart even closer then he was before. He was maybe an arm and half length away.

"Stewart I have had many guys come ask me to make them the exception. Do you know what would happen if I made one for you? If we started to date and then break up all of them would then think they could talk their way into me making an exception for them. I'm not going to deal with that can of worms, so again Stewart no. I will not date you." He got even closer to me while I talked and had put his hands on my waist. I heard some noises coming from the kitchen and I knew Zacky was getting angry but I just prayed he stayed back there so that nothing got worse. I pushed Stewart's hands off me but they just went right back. I pushed them off again but this time when they went back to my waist his grip was tighter this time.

"Stewart take your hands off me."

"Not until you agree on a date with me."

"I already told you no. Now remove your hands or I will remove them for you." When I said that his grip got even tighter and it hurt this time. I hissed at it and that's when I heard some rush out from the kitchen.

"Get your hands of my wife jackass!" I closed my eyes and sighed when I heard Zack come out and yell that.

"Your what!?" Stewart's grip got even tighter that it really started to hurt.

"My wife asshole, now release her before I make you!"

"Stewart ignore him! He is nothing more then a drunken one night stand from Vegas. I am still single."

"Hell I am and the hell you are single. Our marriage was real and this asshat will have to get over it." I looked up at Stewart and saw that his gaze started to go blank and knew that he was about to go in to his rage. I raised my hand to his face to try and get him to look at me.

"Stewart look at me, look at me Stewart. Look at my hand," I said raising it and putting it in his face "Look Stewart, no ring. I am single but you need to calm down. I need you to calm down and listen to me." But everything I said fell on deaf ears because he shoved me back, with me tripping over my feet, and started to pick up chairs and throw them and flip tables over. Zack came over and tried to grab my arm and pull me away from everything but I stopped him.

"Zack go! I can calm him down again but you need to leave! Or hide! Just get out of sight!" I ran over to the side of the kitchen window where orders were picked up and grabbed a spare apron. I turned back around and was looking for Stewart to see a chair heading in my direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I suck major balls for taking forever to update. I don't have an excuse and if you forgot about this story and want to stop reading i understand that also. For those who are still with me and still wait for these updates you are the greatest ever.

Thank you so much and leave a comment if you can
Kitty