I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Leaving

The two guys, Jimmy and Matt, started to laugh at the look on Zack's face. I'm guessing that he had never really had a girl turn him down.

"Dude you just got shot down by your own wife! How do you feel?" Matt asked. Zack opened his mouth to answer but yet again someone came barging into the room. Actually this time it was three people, two guys and a girl.

"Wow, we're about to turn into an orgy party here. Quick someone else take your shoes off!" I exclaimed. Everyone just looked at me like I was insane.

"Jimmy, what have we told you about kidnapping people and trying to train them to be your minions?" one of the guys who had just entered the room said. He too was wearing sunglasses on his face, he had a fedora on his head, was muscular, had a nose peircing, tattoos, and has a tan complexion to him. He also looked to be about the same height as Matt, give or take a few. The guy next to him was the shortest out of the bunch, with a nose peircing also, had black and blonde spots for hair, tattoos, and was muscular also, but maybe not as muscular as the rest of the guys. The girl that had joined the group was gorgeous. She was taller then the shorter guy, but shorter then everyone else, had blonde hair (sadly it was bottle), had no facial peircings, and I couldn't see any tattoos but then again she had clothes on.

"Guys this is Erica Derale-wait, I mean Erica Baker. She is Zack's new wife." Matt said pionting me out to everyone.

"Hi guys and girl! Please do not call me Erica, for I will NOT answer to that name unless I am in trouble with my mother. Call me by any of my nicknames. Also to the girl, do you have a hair ribbon, tie, scunchie thing I can borrow? I really don't want to walk around on the strip with sex hair." I said looking at the girl. She smiled at me and handed the one that was around her wrist to me.

"Yeah here use this one. Jimmy let the poor girl go already! Also my name is Val, I'm Matt's wife." She said sticking her hand out to shake. I shook it back but gave her an incredulous look.

"You're married to Matt! Holy crap sweetheart, you can do soo much better then him!" I exclaimed. I looked over to Matt to see that he was glaring at me while everyone around me was laughing. Val walked over to Matt and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I don't like you anymore. You're mean." he said with a bit of a pout on the end. I laughed and sent him an innocent smile.

"I'm sorry Matt, but I mean come on! Your girl is gorgeous! I mean yeah you get the rights to say "Yep, I get to tap that anytime I want," but-" I was cutoff by fedora guy laughing and coming up to Val.

"Oh my fuck! I love her! Mommy can we keep her? Please, please, please? I promise to take care of her!" He said jokingly while pouting at Val. Everyone was laughing at fedora guys antics.

"Don't ask me Brian. You know you have to ask your father. Also-"

"But mommy! Daddy always says no!" he whined

"No buts, Brian! Ask your father." Val ordered. The worst part is that during the entire exchange I was weak. I almost had tears running from my eyes, and I probably would have been on the ground if it wasn't for Jimmy still having arms around me. Brian (fedora guy) looked over to Matt with a pout on him and started to talk in a baby voice.

"Daddy, I love you. Can we keep her please?" Matt couldn't asnwer Brian For he had his face in Val's neck and his shoulders were shaking so you knew he had to be either laughing or crying, or even both.

"I say we put her back on the streets were she belongs." Someone says. I stopped laughing to see that it Was Zack who said it.

"Dude!" Brian exclaimed.

"Zack!" the short guy said.

"Come on man! That was harsh." Jimmy said. I stopped laughing and shook my head.

"It's ok guys. I survived this long, I can survive longer. Though I have to say this; Be careful. You never know the stray could have fles, or better yet some disease." I said as I pulled myself out of Jimmy's arms and grabbed my shoes.

"My contact info is on the table hubby. Call me when I need to sign the divorce papers. Bye." I yelled on my way out the door. I started walking down the hallway towards the elevator looking for my phone. I got lucky and found it in my jean pockets still. I looked at the screen to see I had a couple of textmessages and a couple of missed calls with voicemail to go along with them. I pressed the down button and started to listen to my voicemails while I waited for the elevator to reach the floor I was on.

"Hey babe, I just got your message. Yeah you are most definitly drunk. I ask that you be careful and not do something that I would do, but knowing you by the time you get this message it will too late. I just hope it's something that can be fixed. Well love you and I'll see you and everyone else when you girls get home." my friend Ryan said. I laughed. I listened to the rest of the messages and most of them were my friends asking where I was. Luckily my friends knew how I was, so they weren't freaking out. I was just about to go through my texts when somebody walked up next to me. I looked over and saw that it was the short guy of the group.

"So judgeing by the fact that your not screaming in my ear, nor were you jumping for joy in the hotel room, I'm guessing you don't know who my friends and I are. Well first I'm Johnny." he said holding his hand out to shake. I shook it back.

"Call me Star. Or the full nickname Starlight. So why should I know or have any inkling on who you are?" I asked. The elevator arrived at that time and I stepped in, with Johnny following.

"Well the guys and I are kind of a band. We were in Vegas for our last stop on tour until we get home. We're home for two weeks then we were to head out to England for a couple weeks, then come home, do a couple shows then our tour is over. It's just you look like a rock listening chick more then pop, no offense." I smiled.

"None taken. You are right that I listen to more rock then pop, but I rarely listen to rock that is being brought into the world now. I'm more into the classic '70 and '80's rock. Bands like AC/DC, Kiss, Meatloaf, bands like those. I mean there are a couple of bands that I listen to that are like now bands, but not many."

"Can I ask who?"

"Well the most common ones are Nickelback and Hinder. Almost everyone knows who those two are. Some others are Airbourne and Clutch. Not many know who Clutch is, but they're going to break the barrier soon. Oh there's one more band, god what was that name. Um-" I paused and stood there to think of the name but it wouldn't come to my mind.

"Do you know a name of one their songs. I may know who it is." Johnny asked after a moment of silence. I sat and thought before I shook my head.

"I can't remember the name of the song but I can give you a line from one of the songs. It's something like "Can't you help me as I'm starting-"

"To burn/ Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction." Yeah the name of that song is Bat Country. It's by Avenged Sevenfold."

"Yeah, that's the band!"

"It's by the guys and I."

"Huh?" I asked. The elevator had just reached the ground floor and Johnny and I walked out to the lobby.

"The guys and I make up the bnd Avenged Sevenfold. You just got married into the band."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! So I only have one shout out and that goes to IcRaVeVeNgEaNcE for commenting and taking this stories comment v-card and letting me know to chang the background on my story. I hope everything is better now and I hope everyone enjoyed this chapeter.

Thank you
Kitty