I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Conversations

It took about twenty to get to the hotel and then another ten just to find the room. Right before I was about to knock on her door my phoned beeped letting me know I had a text.

Dude if u fuck this ^ I wont talk 2 u for 2 weeks. Gl! It was from Jimmy. I pocketed my phone and took a deep breath before I knocked.

"Just a sec!" I heard Star yell. I heard some rustling and then the soft patter of her walking to the door.

"Hey hun you're early. I didn't-Hi Zack?"She said as she opened the door. She had a confused face on.

"Were you expecting someone else? I can come back at a later time." I said pointing over my shoulder getting ready to leave. I noticed that she was in a robe and her hair wrapped in a towel.

"No, no, no, it's ok. Come on in." She said stepping to the side to allow me in.

"Sorry for being pratically naked right now. I was trying to get ready." she said from behind me. I turned to see that she was hunched over to dry her hair. When she pulled the towel away and fliupped her hair back up it was a complete mess, but she looked gorgeous nonetheless. I looked around the room and saw that there were clothes laid out on the bed. The other bed was made perfectly.

"You can sit down on the bed. It won't bite, that's my job." She said as she went walking to the bathroom. That made me crack a smile.

"Oh trust me I know. I found marks this morning when I got dressed." I said. She looked out of the bathroom and gave me a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, but I guess that means it was good last night. I usually don't bite to leave marks unless it's really good." She said coming out of the bathroom again to grab the clothes. Her hair was brushed and she had it pinned up in pigtails. She looked really cute with the pigtails.

"So listen about this morning, I am sorry. I don't know what came over me, I just-I guess the biggest thing was you going and rejecting me the way you did. I haven't had a person reject me since about high school and it just kind of went and brought back all the harsh feelings I had. It doesn't help that the last bitch I went out with-"

"Probably told you that no one would ever want you, you're lucky to have her, and that soon enough you'll be crawling back to her asking her to take you back. Am I right?" she yelled from the bathroom. I looked in that direction in disbelief.

"If you're wondering on how I know, I had a relationship like that. Actually two of my relationships were like that. Each one I was lucky to get out of. If it wasn't for my-my brother then I probably would have still been in them." She yelled out. She hestitated on saying her 'brother' which made me wonder what happened between her and her brother. She walked out of the bathroom finally wearing a dress that made her sexy as hell, but with the way her makeup and hair was done, she had this air of innocence.

"What in the world are you wearing?" I asked her standing up. I noticed that she was holding the front of the dress, which I knew meant that she needed someone to zip up the back for her. I motioned for her to turn around, which she did, and I zipped up the back. Well not without getting a good look at the pale skin of her back and noticing a scar running diagonally along it.

"It's my uniform today. I have to wear this one because it's our last day here in Vegas before the shop and I pack up and head back home." I nodded my head as I watched her put her jewelery on. I helped her put the necklace on, then she slipped her shoes on.

"Where do you live anyways? I can tell your not from around her and you have a bit of a southern accent." I said to her as she got a bag ready.

"I was born in California, but being a military brat, my dad got transferred to Virginia. I was just a few months shy of being one when my dad got transferred."

"So I have to ask, what are you doing out here in Vegas?"

"Well orginally I was out here with my shop for the convention, and so I can scope out if it would be a good idea to open a shop out here or not, then a couple days later my friends call me up saying that she is having her bacholerette party out here. Last night was 'get drunk off your ass night', while tonight is supposed to be 'win or lose as much money as you can'. Knowing my friends and how crappy they are at keeping straight faces I'm going to have to win all their money back. Dude it sucks when you're the best gambler out of all your friends." I smiled at the frustrated look on her face.

"Well atleast your not the one having to bail them out of jail." I said in hopes of making her smile.

"No, that's just back home." she laughed.

"Ok, look I really don't want a divorce. No one in my family has ever had a divorce and I don't want to be the one who starts the record. Hell my aunt and uncle on my dad's side of the family dispise each other, but they just seperated. So how are we going to do all this?" I asked as I sat back down on the bed. She placed the bag that she had just finished filling back on the bed and took a seat next to me. She placed her head on my shoulder and it allowed me the chance to smell a light but flowery scent coming from her.

"How we're going to do this relationship is assward-back." She said. I pulled away from her to look at her in confusion.

"And what the hell is assward-back excatly?" I asked. She laughed at me before she stood up.

"Listen I'm running late for work, but why don't you and the guys and Val come see me at work. Here is the address, and ask for Jap-Ime Cafe and I garuntee you someone will tell you how to get there or will show you the place. Later hubby." She said as she wrote the address on my hand, then kissing me on the cheek. My cheek tingled after she did. I was stunned and just sat on her bed before I realized that she had been gone for a little while now. What finally brought me out of my stupor was my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled out to see that it was Matt calling.

"What's up dude?"

"Yo man, what's going on between you and Star? Are you guys together, not together, what?" Before I had the chance to answer him there was a rustling sound and someone shouting "Let me talk to him!" before someone else was on the phone.

"Zachary you better have good news for me or your ass is plant food."Val said over the phone. I laughed at her because she sounded like a mother just then.

"Calm yourself Mamma Shadow. I apologized and she accepted it. She also invited us to go see her at work. I have the address and the name of the place." I said looking down at my hand to make sure everything was legible.

"Yeah that's great Zack but the question is, are you guys getting a divorce or not? How are you guys going to do everything?" she asked.

"In truth I don't know. She told me how it was going to be done but the problem is that it didn't make sense to me. So I was going to ask her about it at her work. Listen I'm going to head back to the hotel, get you guys, and find out where this is. So have the guys be ready to leave in about thirty minutes. Also see if the rental is still here."

"Well I can already tell you we still have the rental, but we would have to get the keys from the Berry's and god knows if those two are up or not." Val said. I heard her mutter something to someone, most likely Matt, before yelling started up in the background.

"Well if you can try to get one of them up so we can get the rental key off them. I'll be there soon." I said before getting off the phone.

$_$ T_T


I was able to get the rental but to do so we had to bring the Berry's with us.

"So wait let me get this straight, Zack got drunk, found a chick and married her, woke up this morning, acted like a dick, she turned him down, but now he wants things to work out? Man that is one fucked up marriage." Jason said.

"Yeah but dude you haven't seen the footage from last night. It looked like they had been married forever and they were doing a second honeymoon thing." Jimmy said.

"Yeah and you also weren't there in the hotel room either." I thought. We soon got to the address and saw that it was actually a hotel. We all got out and I gave the keys up to valet parking. We entered it to see the sign say 'Welcome Anime fans'.

"You said she workd here right?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, this is the address she gave me and she told me to ask for a cafe." I said as I showed him my hand. Val looked over and then she started to head to the front desk.

"Hi we're here for the anime convention. Which way do we go?" she asked the lady working the front desk. The woman looked up and her eyes widened when she saw us. No doubt she was a fan, but she regained her composure and told us.

"Down this hallway and when you get to the end take a right. You'll see the crowd."

"Thank you." I said before I started to head that direction. When we got at the end we saw what the lady was talking about. Their were people walking, sitting, running, everything you can think of. They were moving from different stands, taking pictures, fighting, which I guessed to be fake seeing how no one was stepping to intervene. At the same time this was going on they were dressed up.

"Dude where did you bring us?" Matty asked. I looked to the guys and their eyes were wide open taking everything in. Before I could say anything someone saw us and recognized us.

"Holy shit! You guys are Avenged Sevenfold! Dude what are you guys doing here?" this couple asked. It was the chick that Sally who was talking to us.

"We're actually here looking for a friend." I said. The two started to laugh at us.

"Good luck dude. This convention is huge, as in they gave us the backroom for a reason. It spills out to the streets. Do you have a clue where thye might be?" Jack asked.

"Yeah I was told to look for some cafe called Jap-"

"Jap-Ime. Yeah we know where that is. We actually just came from there a few minutes ago. Follow us, you're in luck the dance is just about to start. Good luck trying to get a seat though." Jack said. The guys and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Dance?" Brian said outloud for us. I just shrugged it off as we started to follow the two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so if you couldn't tell this was all in Zack's POV. I also wanted to give you guys a little foreshadowing. Ok now time for SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!!!

hockey_chick71-Thank you for the comment and I am definitly keeping up with this one.

Em-ily-Well I am honored that you commented on my story and also thank you for commenting. I really like this story also.

IcRaVeVeNgEaNcE- Your comment made me laugh, but really a fist pump, really?(I'm just kidding) But I'm glad the chapter made you react the way I wanted the readers to. Also thanks for commenting again.

Jinx Killjoy-Don't worry Zack is gonna get his girl. Again thank you for commenting.

And to all my silent readers thank you for reading and supporting me. Hoped you enjoyed.

Kitty