I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Revelations

I got to work and saw that we were packed. I went behind the counter to stow my bag and grab my apron.

"Hey guys how we doin back there?" I asked my three chefs that were working on all the foods that I offered.

"We're doin good back here but you little missy are late. Rough night last night?" George my oldest worker asked. He was my pastry chef and he was like a older brother to me. He was in his forties, was about 5'6, retired marines, and one of the best damn pastry chefs that I knew.

"Oh man don't get me started on rough. I saw Star there last night with this guy, who was gorgeous by the way, and they were all over each other. I mean he was getting-" I cut off Rika. Yes her name is Rika, her parents were obsessed with the name after they heard it from some asian friends. She was my chef, the one who does all the entrees that I serve. She's blonde (both mentally and pychiscially) about 5'7, 32 years old, and has one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen. It's really awesome because I've known Rika for a while and she made me her daughters godmother. Rika's husband is in the navy and is constantly away but when he gets back from his deployments they are the cutest family you could ever look upon.

"Rika if you finish what you're about to say then I swear to god I will buy your kid the things that you told me 'absolutely no way in hell'. Don't try me." I said.

"You may wanna listen to her Rika, I've seen her do things we tell her not to do. It's not funny." my last chef and partner Artemis say. Yes she is named after a greek god, and it just happen to be the Moon god, while my name is Star. She deals with all the little foods like the appitizers or snacks. Her and I like to go and trade out of who works where up until last year when she decided to just stick in the back. I think she wants to stay back there from now on because she got tired of being hit on by perverted guys. She has a boyfriend right now and I actually like him. Most of the guys that she used to get with were jerks in the end, but Tom isn't.

"You may want to listen to Art over there Ri. Now if you three will excuse me, I have to go greet the guest and see how the girls are doing. I had just passed through the doors of the kitchen when someone barreled into me and would not let me go.

"Do I have to keep working the floor! I am tired of all these vaginas hitting on me! What happened to the really cute guys for me to hit on!" the person cried on me. I looked to see that it was our local celebrity yaoi man Tony. He was extremely good looking with his spanish complexion, green eyes, and he had a bit of lisp. He actually came into my store to get a cup of coffee and saw all the guys that were there and wanted to work for me. I was a little hesistant at first because I thought he was completely straight, but once I got to know him I found out he was truly and utterly gay. It was a sad day for me and the girls at the shop. I started to pat Tony on the back and try to soothe him.

"Hun think about it like this, atleast they don't know you're gay and have a boyfriend. Then they would really go nuts about you." I told him as he stood straight again. I looked at him and noticed that he was about the same height as that guy that was hugging me earlier this morning, Jimmy I think.

"Oh god, that would be a nightmare. Anyways, you are late little missy. Hard time waking up this morning, or was it getting out of bed?" He asked me sending me a playful wink. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I will tell the details later. Now get back to work." I said as I pushed him away. I grabbed a pad and walked over to the nearest table. When I got there I saw it was a couple of regulars that had traveled with us.

"Hey guys, the usual?" I asked with my pen poised to take down the order.

"No, we want the special." They said in unison. I groaned as a couple of tables near by them heard and started to ask what the special was.

"I'm sorry but the special is not available." I said to them. I was about to walk away from them when one of the other girls that worked the floor, Rachel, came over to me.

"I have a group asking for the special." she said. The table that I was standing next to started chanting and banging on the table.

"Special, special, special, special!" Which set of a chain reaction for everyone else in the closest vicinity to start also. The girls, and Tony, that were working the floor looked to me with the 'why the hell not look?' I groaned before raising my hands to silence everyone.

"Ladies and gentleman, honored guest of Jap-Ime, the special will be ready in twenty minutes. Tell all." I said before letting out a sigh. I looked to everyone working the floor and they nodded their head in my direction to let me know that they understood. They excused themselves from the tables they were working on and came over to me. I led them into the back and we started to discuss which special was going to happen.

"I say we do the new one." Tony said right after everyone had entered.

"Can't. I still don't know all the moves. I've only been able to get halfway befor emessing up." Rachel said back.

"Wait the question is are we going to do the all group dances or are we going to do the three group dance?" Brittany asked.

"I say the three group dance. Last time we did the all group dance I almost fell and busted my ass." Kate said.

"That's because you were laughing so hard at Tony for giving his ass an extra shake to his chewtoy." Sandy said to her. All us girls started to laugh at Tony while he stood there turning red like a tomato.

"Bitch, you're just jealous." he said popping his hip out and crossing his arms. We looked at him and then each other before busting out in laughter again. Once we had calmed down some I looked to the group again.

"Ok I say we do the three group dance. Now who is willing to do the dance?" I said.

"I will." Tony said, volunteering first.

"I'll do it." Rachel said.

"Count me in." replied Kate.

"Awesome. Ok you're going to do dance number two. Go ahead and stay back here to pratice, everyone else get back out there and pick up on the others tables." I told the rest of the girls. We walked back out there when I saw a familiar face in the crowd. I also saw a group of people leave a table, so I put my pad down to let the other know that I had reserved the table. After that I started to walk to the face and group.

"Hiya cutie, can I help you with something?" I said to the blue eyed guy standing infront of me. He looked down to me and chuckled.

"Maybe you can. Ya see my friend Zack here is trying to find his girl and-" Jimmy got cut off by being elbowed by Zack.

"Shut up man." Zack hissed. I just giggled at them. Zack looked at me while nerveously rubbing the back of his neck. Once he dropped his arms I walked over and gave him a hug.

"Glad you could make it." I whispered in his ear. I felt him shiver a little before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So am I." He whispered back. Just as I was pulling away from him I heard a squeal come from next to me.

"Oh my god, I fucking love your outfit! Where did you get it?" I looked to where the squeal came from and saw that it was Val.

"Thanks hun. I actually bought it from the lolita distrubitor here." I saw them looking at me in confusion.

"Lolita?" Matt asked.

"That is something that I'll have to explain to you on a whole different day. Now come on, I have a table saved for you guys." I said. I was about to walk away but was stopped by Zacky grabbing my hand. I looked at him but all he did was smile before entwining our hands. I laughed at his antics and he just smirked. Once we were able to get to the table everyone sat down, Zack being last having to give my cheek a kiss, before Tony came over.

"Babe just letting you know the girls andI are ready, so whenever you wanna- hello and who are you?" he said before he diverted his attention to the guys that just sat down. Jimmy was the first one to answer, obviously not noticing that he was getting hit on.

"Hi I'm Jimmy, Star's brother-in-law. That's Brian, Johnny, Matt, the chick in his lap is Val, and Star's husband Zacky. We had two more but they went off somewhere." When Jimmy said all that Tony raised one of his perfectly shaped eyebrows and looked over to me. I groaned and hid my face in Zack's neck.

"Bitch show me the hand." he demanded. Now something about Tony is that usually he has the gay lisp of sounding kind of feminine, but when he demands something he does not sound it at all. So when Tony demanded to see my hand I felt Zack tense up.

"Excuse me, but do NOT talk to my Star like that. Who-" I cut Zack off.

"It's ok babe. Nothing's going to happen." I said to him before kissing his cheek and straightening up. Once I was standing straight I raised my left hand and showed him the ring. When he saw it he started to jump up and down squealing.

"Omg, my little hunny bun is all grown up!" (he actually said 'omg', no lie) he said before squishing me to his chest.

"Yeah great I'm all grown up, but babe you need to let me go, so you can go dance." I told him prying myself out of his grip. Once I was out a pair of arms came around my waist and pulled me down into someones lap. I recognized it to be Zack. Tony looked at me, giggled, and then left to go back to the back.

"I don't like him." I heard Zack mutter. The only thing is is that he had said it loud enough for everyone else around the table to hear him. Sadly the guys all agreed. I looked over to Val and we busted up laughing.

"He's gay!" We exclaimed at the same time to the table. The guys looked at us before they all let out a breath. I was about to say something when these two guys who looked a lot alike came up to us.

"Dude there are some hot ass chicks here. We were getting hit on left and right here." the one with facial hair said.

"Yeah man, I mean I just got like three numbers. It's like a paradise here." the other said.

"Boys hate to break it to you, but in places like this you gotta be afraid of genders. They have no gap." I said to them.

"Wait you mean that the girls could actually be-" the hairy one was cut off by the other

"Guys? Oh god, I think I might barf!" he said before they both went running off for the closest bathroom. Right after that, the lights in the cafe dimmed which signaled that the show was about to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was a little upset by the number of comments on my MLWRS update. Hopefully this will be better. If not oh well. Any ways, SHOUT OUT TIME!!!!!

Azulxx00xx-hopefully the layout was better this time? Thanks for reading

Jinx Killjoy-Dude! They are some of the most awsomemess places to go!

IcRaVeVeNgEaNcE-I love Star's outfir too! I can't wait to show the others that are like it!

StacieIerogeance-Haven't gotten to the dancing yet, but it should be next chapter. Do you still think you know what it is?

RandomEmo18-Thank you!

Emotions Running;-I'm glad you love the story and I really glad you found it also. Starlight is an absolute doll!

And to allllllllll the silent readers, thank you for reading!