I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Embarassment

The lights had just dimmed and I was trying to get comfortable without moving Star when mutterings started to be heard from the crowd. The guys and I were looking around trying to find out what the muttering was when we heard eberything start to become louder.

"We want Star! We want Star! We want Star! We want Star! We want Star!" The crowd was chanting for Star. The three people who were standing out on the makeshift stage started to wave her over and yell with the crowd. I noticed that Star was getting really red in the face, shaking her head no. Soon the chanting got so loud that I felt like I was back at a concert.

"Babe, why don't you go do this?" I said in her ear. I was so close to her that I could smell her perfume again. She turned in my lap to look at me and shook her head no. She then leaned in to speak in my ear, and when her breath hit me, shivers were running my spine.

"Because if I go out there and you watch, then I'll be embarassed."

"Why will you be embarassed?" I asked her back.

"Because I'll be out there dancing, and I've never had a guy watch me dance that I knew on a more personal level." she said with red cheeks. I thought she was really adorable at that moment, but before I couldd say anything else to her, her co-workers came over to grab her. She tried to hold on to me, but I gave her a push towards the floor also. She glared at me as the crowd cheered for her, my voice included. Soon the crowd started to calm down when what sounded like morse code came over the speakers. Right after a fast paced, kind of techno song came on, when I noticed it was in another language. I noticed that the dance was repitive, and after what seems like the chorus the girls would switch who was lead, but somehow it always ended up Star being lead again. Althoug I do I have to say that the dance is one for my books because it always caused the skirt on Stars dress to fly up and give me a little view of her tantalizing skin. Soon the song came to end and the crowd went nuts! The girls were smiling and out of breath, and they also had a bit of flush on their face. All three grabbed hands, raised them up, bowed and then walked off in different directions. The atmosphere felt like you had just gone to a paid show. Star was trying to make her way back over to us, but kept getting stopped by people to talk most likely about the performance. When she finally got close to us, I stood up with my arms open. She smirked at me and instead of walking into my arms she walked over to Matt and Val, and sat on Val. I put on my signature pout when I spoke to her.

Babe I want a hug." I whined.

"No, you don't get a hug." That shocked me.

"What, why?" I asked.

"Because you pushed me out there to do the dance! It was embarassing." She said as she turned her face and hid it in Val's shoulder. Val laughed and rubbed her back making cooing sounds.

"Matt you ok over there? Need help with anything?" Brian asked. Matt looked over Val's shoulder and sent us a smirk.

"Dude I'm fucking awesome. I've got two gorgeous chicks in my lap. What more needs to be said." he said. Even though I knew he was playing, that pissed me off.

"Technically bitch I'm in Val's lap, not yours. And second off Johnny is cuter then you." Star comes in and says to Matt. His and everyone elses jaw drops, including Johnny. It doesn't take long for Johnny to recover.

"Fuck yeah dude! Someone who thinks I look better than Matt!" He exclaims as he gets up and rushes around the table to hug Star. She;s laughing and smiling, and it's music to my ears to hear the laugh. Soon Johnny lets go of Star and sits back down when the Berry's come back.

"You ok over there boys?" Star says with a smirk on her face. They look over to her with a glare on their face.

"No bitch we're not! We were completely grossed out at people as we walked back here just from the bathrooms." Jason said.

"You better watch what you fucking say Jason. That's my wife you're talking to." I growled at him. He looks at me shocked before looking back at Star aplogetically.

"Shit I'm sorry. I thought you were just-"

"Just some kind of groupie trying to get in someone's pants? Yeah I've heard that before. Only on one condition was it true."

"And when was this?" I asked her. She got up from Val's lap and came and sat back down in mine, my arms automatically wrapping around her.

"I have a friend who's in the movie business and she had a free ticket to go to the Harry Potter premiere. An did I want in Tom Felton's pants. That man is delicious." She sighed, while pratically melting in my lap. As she talked about this I felt jealousy running through my veins.

"But sadly he had a girl with him for me to find out that it was his girlfriend. He was actually a really nice guy, and his girl was really sweet. I told the two why I was orginally there and they laughed. Tom said he was flattered, but happily taken. His girl joked and said I could have him. That premiere was fun."

"Yeah but what about now? How do you feel about your situation right now?" Matt B asked her. I looked towards her and saw her with a face of confusion.

"What situation?" she asked. My heart felt like it was getting heavy.

"Yours and Zacky's?" Jimmy said. A look of realization dawned her face.

"Oh, that! Yeah right now it's not a situation, it's life. So anything that goes on between Zack and I, will stay between Zack and I until the end. Yeah I know you guys are a band and a bunch of friends, but I don't want anyone else to get involved unless they really have to." she said.

"We're actually brothers, so sorry to tell you hun, they get involved with everything." I said giving her cheek a light kiss. She turned towards me to give me a smile, but I noticed something in her eyes. I was about to say something when that guy came back over.

"Ok, now girl you better get your butt out of cuties lap over there, march to the back and tell us what is going on, before Rika comes out." He said putting his hand on his hips. Now that I looked I could tell that the guy in front of me was flamboyant. Star looked at him, gave him a smile, then turned back to me.

"I'll be back. Rachel is going to take care of you guys, get anything you want from the menu, it's on me." She said. I nodded my head before giving her a peck on the lips. She hopped off my lap and walked with the guy. I stared after her, watching the way the skirt of the dress moved across her backside. Once she was out of sight I turned back to the guys to see them with smirks on their faces, except Val who had a giant smile.

"What?"

"If people were to see the way that you two act around each other, they would think that you have been married for years, instead of a day in a half." She said to me. When she said that, a smile overtook my face.

"Maybe that's what she meant." I said to myself. Atleast I thought I said it to myself.

"Maybe that's what who meant?" Brian asked.

"Huh?"

"You said 'Maybe that's what she meant.' Who is 'She' and what did they mean?" Jimmy asked.

"Well when I went to talk to Star earlier she said that our marriage is going to ass-ward back. I'm thinking that if we stick with this marriage that as we get older, people are going to think that we just started dating. Where now people think we've been married for years."

"So Zack, my biggest question to you is are you ok? I mean with Gab-" I cut Matt off.

"Please don't say her name.If you do I will-"

"Break down in tears? We feel you man." Johnny said. The guys chuckled at that, while I threw him a glare.

"I was gonna say pissed. I don't want star to see that side of me yet. I noticed that she might have had a bit of a rough past."

"What do you mean?" Val asked.

"Well when i was with her earlier she needed me to zip up her dress. Well I noticed that on her back that she has this really long scar on her back. It still has a bit of pink tinge to it, which means it was in the recent years. She also told me that she had a couple of bad relationships, so I don't know if the scar was an accident or if it was from a previous boyfriend. I don't want to scare her off before I've had a chance, you know?" It looked like the guys wanted to say something but a girl in a simliar outfit without as much costume jewelry came over to the table.

"Hey guys sorry about that, got caught up at another table. What can I get you guys, and girl, to drink?" she asked. Everyone ordered a soda except Val who ordered an iced tea.

"Ok, so I will be right back with your guys drinks, and get you guys some food." she said walking off. We were just chatting about what's going to happen tonight when Star came back holding a try with what looked to be our drinks.

"Hey guys, here's the drinks. Do ya'll want any food, or are you good." None of us was really hungry so we said no. Star nodded her head and started to walk off but I grabbed her wrist, and gently pulled her back.

"Hey is everything ok?" i asked her quietly. I saw that her eyes were kind of red like they were irratated, or she had been crying.

"I don't want to talk about it here. I'll tell you in my hotel room later." She said.

"Why don't you tell me at dinner tonight instead. i want to take you out on a proper date." I said growing nervous for her answer. I saw a small smile light up her face.

"That'll be great. I get done with everything at seven thiryt, so get me at quater after, kay?" She said. I smiled and nodded my head. She gave me a light peck before walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I only have two shout outs to make this time they go out to

Jinx Killjoy&MsSynnieVengeance

Thanks you two who commented, it meant alot. To everyone else thank you for reading!