I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Laughter

I trudged down the hotel hallway to get to my room. I was tired and my limbs hurt from running all around the area and then the heavy lifting that had to be done to get everything packed. I started to rummage around in my bag to find my room key when I accidently hit a button on my phone. That's when I noticed the time, seven thirty five.

"Shit, I have ten minutes to get ready." I thought as I entered my room. I threw my bag on one of the beds and walked over to the bit of a closet they give, taking my hair out of the pigtails. I was looking threw my clothes when I jumped from someone knocking. I looked at the alarm that was in the room and saw that it was already seven fourty three.

"Damn it, he's a good guy and two minutes early. That or he's desperate to get me in bed again." I thought in my head. I turned to the door and looked out the peephole to make sure it was Zack. When I confirmed it was him I finally opened the door.

"Hey, you're a little early. Sorry I'm not dressed and ready to go. Packing up ran late." I said letting him in. He came in and that's when I noticed that he had his hands behind his back. When he pulled them to the front he revealed a purple tulip.

"I was at the flower shop and was about to get you a rose when I thought that roses didn't suit you. When I saw this one, it just kind of screamed 'Star' at me." He told me handing it to me gingerly. I was surprisingly shocked. Not many people were able to guess correctly one of my three favorite flowers.

"Well I'm happy to tell you that you got me my second favorite flower, right down to the color." I said to him smelling the flower. I put the flower down on the dresser/tv stand and was about to grab some clothes to change into when Zack stopped me by gently grabbing my arm. When I looked back at him he had one of the most adorable pouts on his face, atleast adorable for a grown adult.

"I don't get a hug?" He asked with his arms raised slightly. I smiled at him and walked into his arms to be surrounded by a scent and strength that was more familiar than I think he would ever realize. It brought memories that almost had me in tears. I was about to step out of his arms when I felt the zipper on the back of my dress being pulled down. I took a step back and had a hand to my chest just in case it was that loose.

"Woah buddy, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked him. He threw his hands up in front of him.

"I'm just lowering the zipper for you, because I remember you needed help with it this morning. I mean nothing bad by it." he said. My hand reached up my back and felt that the zipper was still a bit up too high for me to get it without needing help.

"Sorry, I just didn't know you trying to do there." I said to him, turning around for him to finish the job.

"I completely understand. I'm not one of the asshole sleazeballs that live out there." He said.

"I kind of figured that. I mean most guys in your position would be on their way to a lawyers office to get a divorce. But you're actually trying to make this work, which is very surprising to me" I said. I cheked out what Zack was wearing.(minus gloves.)

"We're doing a casual date tonight. Just a chance for us to get to know each other and see if our marriage really has a shot, or if it'll go down in flames five years from now." He said. I guess he noticed me checking him out.

"Okay, that's fine with me." I told him, grabbing some clothes before heading into the bathroom to change.
I popped my head back out before I started to undress.

"Oh yeah babe, you may want to knock on wood if you don't want to jinx us on our marriage." I said before closing the door leaving it cracked so I could still talk to him. I heard him knock on something, most likely the table, before I heard the squeaking of the bed.

"So Star."

"Yeah hun?"

"If the purple flower-"

"Tulip." I said cutting him off. I was met by silence. I looked out the bathroom to see that he was confused.

"The flower is a tulip." He made a face in understandment. I moved away from the door and allowed the dress to fall and pool arounf my feet. I slid my shoes off, slid my stockings off, and pulled all my jewelry off. I then proceeded to redress in the clothes that I grabbed.

"Okay so if the tulip is your second favorite, what is your first and third?" Zack asked me.

"Well my first are orange tiger lilies. I think those look gorgeous and they smell amazing also, atleast to those who like lilies. Then my third favorite is cherry blossoms. Which concindentally coincides with my favorite scent collection. Japanese cherry blossoms by Bath and Body." I told him through the door. I was about to pull my shoes when I realized I forgot to grab a pair of socks. I gathered up my clothes, and opened the door to see Zack sitting on my bed holding said pair that I had pulled out. I dropped the clothes on the bed and sat next to him to put them on.

"You look good." he complimented me.

"Thank you." I said. I had just put a sock on when Zack stood in front of me and lifted my leg up. I noticed that he had my shoes in hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Helping you get dressed?" he asked while he started to put the right shoe on my right foot.

"I see that. Sorry i'm just not used to a guy trying to help the girl get dressed instead of undressed." I laughed.

"Yeah that's true, but I rather see if everything works out for a bit. That and I'm hungry so I'm trying to get out of here," He said with a grin on his face. I fell back on the bed laughing. He put my other sock and shoe on while I layed there and laughed. When he was done he straddled my waist, and if it wasn't for the aforementioned talk we just had, I would have thought he was trying to start something.

"You my dear husband crack me up. That is one thing that is perfect for me. Now if you will get off me, I shall grab my bag, my key, and we shall head out." I said looking up into his green eyes. His arm, which they were placed next to my shoulders, reached above my head to pull at the beg that was mentioned.

"Already done." He said before rolling off me. I stood up, fixed my clothes, ran my fingers through my hair real quick, and grabbed my bag from Zacky's out stretched arm as he held the door open for me to leave. When we got into the hallway, I tucked my hand in the crook of his arm while he guided us to our destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I know it's shorter then most, but this popped in my head and I had to get it down because I knew I would forget it if I didn't. So shout outs to

Jinx Killjoy & MsSynnieVengeance

for commenting last chapter.

Thanks everyone for reading!!!!