I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Serious

After the ordeal with Marrisa dinner went off with a hitch. I learned he was the rythm guitarist for a band called Avenged Sevenfold, he was 26 years old, he had a dog named Ichabod, nickname Icky, and he was a born and raised native of Huntington Beach Califorinia. The band has already released three albums and were working on their fourth. They had just got done with a quick tour around the west coast of America. The stop in Vegas was just a relax stop. We were along the strip, hand in hand when Zacky started talking again.

"So what's going to happen to us? I mean I know you said we were going to be doing things backwards, but you return home in two days, and we leave tomorrow afternoon. Are we going to keep in contact, or are we going to forget about each other and move on in lives and not remember each other until we go get married to other people? I mean I want this marriage to work and not get divorced, but I also know that shit happens and-"

"Did you know that when you get nervous you start to ramble? It's quite cute." I giggled. I laughed out loud when his face turned red from blushing.

"Zack I didn't plan on marrying more then once in my life. We CAN make this work. I can move anywhere in the world if I wanted to, I have connections in many places, and it doesn't take me long to adjust to new areas. But for right now we need to go back to our homes and make sure there are no loose ends that need to be either burned or tied off." He had a confused look on his face with my last statement.

"It means if there were any people back home who have hopes to get with you or disillusioned thoughts about getting with you. I know there are two guys back home who have been wanting to get dates from me and I have to tell them the news. This can also decide if you feel like this is a horrible mistake and back out. We've already exchanged numbers and emails to keep in contact, but this you the chance to go home to your family and talk to them about this and get their opinion. I know I'm going to go home and talk to my dad and sister in law about this. They are probably going to laugh their ass off about this."

"Why will they laugh?"

"I was and kind of still am the goodie two shoes of my family. They probably would expect something like this from my brother, but not me."

"Oh, I didn't know you have a brother. What's his name?"

"His name was Eric."

"Was?"

"Yeah, um, we think he died in the war 3 years ago. He's technically considered M.I.A because there was no body found for him. My family and I still have the hope that he will be found, but we don't cry and dwell over it everyday. We move forward and try to keep the smiles on our face."

"If your sad, then why do you smile? Why not show the sadness?"

"Because he hated sadness. It's one of the reasons he joined the military. In hopes that when other countries people saw him there to help it would give them the chance to smile and breath the breath of freedom. Growing up he always would do something silly just for my dad and I so we would smile."

"I've heard about your dad and brother and I don't mean to pry, but what about your mom? Is she in the picture or did something happened to her?"

"Something happened. She um, she died when I was about 9. It was hard on all of us, and my brother took it upon himself to make sure we always had a smile on. Even him, he had a smile on even at the worst of times. And before you think about it, please don't say I'm sorry for your loss. I hate when people say that, because very rarely do they know what it actually feels like to loose a family member at that young of an age, nor do they understand the pressure that gets put on that family when one important pillar falls." I said holding back the tears that blurred my eyes. I didn't notice until Zack tugged my arm back that he had stopped walking. I turned and faced him only to have him wiping underneath my eyes from the stray tears that feel.

"I'm sorry, and before you asked I'm not saying it about the death, I'm saying it for making you cry. I hate making people cry, unless it's from laughing. Losing a parent, especially at a young age must suck ass, but at the same time you would be a different person if your mom was still around. This might sound mean but I like the you that you are now. Now I have a very serious question to ask you. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"Yes! What is the question Zacky?"

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" At that I busted out laughing. The tears earlier that was of sadness was now from laughter.

"Oh my god, I, I, I, I can't, can't, breathe!" I gasped out of laughter.

"Now the perverted question is why would he want to chuck his own junk? That's just harsh on himself. Or is that another way of him getting the ladies?" That just made me laugh even harder. I was grasping my stomach in pain from that. Once I was able to calm down I finally said something.

"Zacky you are crazy. I mean really, but thank you."

"Your welcome, but I do have a serious question. Will you stay the night with me?" He had such a puppy dog look on his face and since he already has such pouty lips he looked twice as adorable.

"Yeah I will, but we have to go back to my hotel room so I can grab some things."

"Why, you can just wear my clothes again. They looked amazing on you."

"Thanks hun, but no. I would like some clothes for the morning. Doesn't mean I might not steal a shirt from you tonight to sleep in." He smiled his gorgeous smile at me and hailed a cab down for us. He told the cab driver my hotel once we were in the car. We sat in a comfortable silence, with me resting my head on his chest and his arm over my shoulders. The cab pulled up and Zack told him to keep the meter running. He walked up with me to my room so I could grab some clothes for tomorrow. I wasn't joking about not grabbing a shirt from him to sleep in. He smells good so I know I'm going to be stealing said shirt from him. Once I made sure my bag was filled with the clothes and toiletries needed we went back down to the lobby and out to the waiting cab. Again it was a silent ride and was short to get to his hotel. We got up to the room and were only in it for a minute at the max before there was banging on his door.

"Zachary Baker open this goddamn door and tell me how it went now!" We heard Val yell from the other side. I crossed the room before him. When I was at the door I ruffled my hair up, took my shirt of and undid the button to my jeans before I opened the door.

"Excuse me! I am trying to make love to my husband her and you are interrupting me! Wait for the damn morning!" I exclaimed. What I didn't know was the the rest of the band was outside the door also, so they got an eyeful.

"Damn Zack. I hate you. She's a babe." Johnny said. Zack came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt his bare chest on my back.

"And it's all mine boys. Take a good look boys, because this is the only time you will ever see this much at once."

"Actually babe, if you think about it they would see more if we went to the beach and I wore a bikini. But I'm pretty sure they get your point."They all laughed.

"But really guys, we'll talk tomorrow on the bus. Tonight is just us two. So goodnight and goodbye."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay to everyone who is still loyal to this story. THANK YOU! I'm sorry everything has been shit lately but my life has just been shitty. With the death of my mom three months ago I lost inspiration. I'm sorry to say it but she was a bit of a muse for me. We would have these talks that would just give me an idea for one of the stories that i'm writing. I'm trying to get in the groove of everything again, but when my mom passed i took over a lot of responsibilities and i'm still trying to juggle all of it. Again thank you to all who still read this and thank you to all who will.

PS yes I did start tearing up when I wrote that chapter about my character losing her mom. I almost rewrote this chapter but the way i have this planned it has to stay or i feel like the story wont be good enough. Again thank you to all