Prophecy of the Maiden: The Drakaedian Prince

Chapter Three

"Brother, do not do this," Tsunami said, taking his taloned hand in hers. "Let's run, while we still have a chance," The wall of water fell, two lightning weavers stood in it's place, grinning. Chaos' finger pointed at them and the earth exploded around him.

"You have the nerve, to hurt Tsunami?" he growled, fire dancing along his hands. The sheer audacity! He thought vehemently. Chaos' long black hair swung around as he attacked, his talons shredding skin. He stomped his foot, making lightning dance across the hall and electric cages formed around the people in the room.

Chaos was the first and only Elemental Elf to ever master all of the elements, but, being at only 58 years of age, he was still considered a child. He had been born with the four elements on his skin, birthmarks.

On his jaw line, lay a jagged mark, for lightning. An oval lay on his chest, water. A long, oval-like jagged mark lay across his forearm, ice. For fire, a giant dragon lay across his back, a few shades darker then his skin, maw raised to the heavens. These marked him as the heir to the throne and a true Drakaedian.

"Malaki, step forward," he yelled, his eyes dancing between elf blue and dragon red, narrowed. The guard stepped forward, defiance shining in his eyes. "You are condemed of treason against your king, what say you? The penalty is Death,"

"You are not our King!" Malaki roared. "Hurracki never would've resorted to such brute force,"

"Your King I may be not, but a King I shall be. As for my father, you expected him to just give in, didn't you?" Chaos snarled, flames dancing along his tongue. "You knew my father would never allow me to fight his best friend, his most trusted advisor, his general," Malaki cringed with each word. "So, what say you, Trust Breaker Malaki?"

"I say," he started. "I say you will never be a King," Malaki spat at his face. Tsunami flicked her hand, dispelling it with a wave of water.

"Brothers, a sword, please,"

"No!" Hurracki yelled, kneeling beside Alwinera.

"Father, you're too soft," Chaos whispered.

"And you're too hard," Hurracki said. "Put Malaki in the dungeons, Mayhem and Havoc," They bowed their heads, sheathing their weapons. Chaos dispelled the walls of lightning, allowing his brothers to pass.

"The penalty is Death, Father, regardless of whom they be," Chaos blinked, his temper showing itself in the flames flickering up and licking his skin. "Treason is treason, would you not sentence me to death, if I did the same? Or would you be soft on me and allow my escape?" Chaos turned on his heel, following his brothers, to ensure Malaki's capture.