Status: :D

Tonight We Can Be As One

I Mean This More Than Words Could Ever Say

Gerard's Pov

“Ok Mikey! Focus! Remember everything he said about Jamia!” It was raining even harder this time that I couldn’t see anything through the windshield of my car; I wasn’t gonna find him. It was somewhat impossible.
“Gerard, I already told you she lives in Jersey City! That’s all I know”
“Mikey! Fuck! Jersey City is not a tiny town! Try, please try… to remember anything else” I kept on driving not knowing where I could go. I just waited for a miracle to happen and that Frank would walk in front of my car. Mikey stood quiet for a moment.
“Let me go to his computer and see if I can get into his email, ok? So, call me in 5!”
“No I’ll hold here!” I didn’t want him to hang up…I was seriously freaking out but somehow talking to my brother calmed me a little bit.
“Call me in 5, Gee”
“Don’t hang up! Please don’t... I’m scared” I declared. Mikey sighed and after clearing his throat he spoke again.
“I know. I’m scared too. But don’t worry, we will find him… He’s not dumb. I know he is fine right now and that he will find a way to contact us so d…” Everything went silent at the other side of the phone.
“Mikey?” No answer. “Mikey? Mikey?” Nothing. I pulled my phone away from my ear. It was off.

“Shit! Shit Shit shit!” I tried to turn it off several times but nothing happened. The phone died. The motherfucking phone died! I screamed in anger at the top of my lungs and threw my phone to the back seat. This couldn’t be happening… like I wasn’t tense enough, the stupid phone decided to blackout.
“Screw you! Screw youuuuuuu! Screw you fucking cell phone of shit! Screw you Jamia! Fuck you whoooooorrrrreeeee!” At that moment I noticed that my car started to lose speed. I stepped on the gas until it touchedu the bottom but it didn’t respond and within seconds my car fully stopped. I turned the engine on but the car didn’t move. I saw a yellow light in the tachometer that showed me that I was running out of gas.
"No fucking way" I screamed feeling some tears of anger wanting to come off my eyes. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, FUUUUUCCCKKKK YOOOOUUUU shit!" I started hitting the steering wheel with my both hands.
I was cursed. I was fucking cursed!
Now there wasn't any chance that I would be able to find Frank.

"Fuck my life!" I whispered and rested my head on the steering wheel, trying to relax and find a way to get me outta here and then to go out and find Frank.

If something bad happens to him, I will blame myself forever for it all my life.
I had to stop him, how could I let him go alone! FUCK!
As always my stupidity and selfishness wouldn't let me think of anything but myself at that moment, and that was the main reason why I couldn't stop him.
I loathed myself so much.
I took a deep breath and started thinking of the things I would do to get me outta there.
First, I had to see where I was. All that time I had been driving around but not really knowing where was I going.
I looked up from the steering wheel and saw a bunch of cute houses to my left however I couldn’t tell where I was. I had never been to this place before. I looked to my left and across the street there was a park. I saw a person sitting in a bench while the rain was falling really hard on him. Poor guy, he looked miserable… I even thought of joining him and share our misery together. I’ve never felt so miserable in my entire life.
I kept staring at the guy, there was something inside me that told me to go with him and see if he was okay , and maybe I could help him… he looked even more unfortunate than I was. The guy lied in the bench and that was when I decided to go out and check out what was going on with him.

With every step I took, I could see the person even better. I saw the person’s eyes staring right at me and my heart jump when it realized who it was.
“Frank!” I run towards him. He had closed his eyes by the time I kneeled down next to him. Hurriedly I held him in my arms.

He was so cold, weak and pale; his clothes were soaking wet as well as his medium length black hair.

"Frankie please wake up..." I pleaded in a whisper and my eyes full of tears. I pressed him hard against my chest, feeling his heart beating.

In that very moment, I realized what I felt for him. It was so beautiful to feel his heart against mine. To know that he was alive made me the happiest man on earth. I did loved him, it may seem pretty soon to tell that but indeed I... Did loved him, and he wasn't there to hear that.

I continued calling his name; caressing his cold cheeks with one hand and holding him with the other. He wasn't going to get any better if we continued in that place, so I took Frank's unconscious body and carried it to the car. I placed him in the back seat and I sat next to him placing his head in my lap. I turned on the heather and put a dry jacket I found in my car over him. I took his cold hands in mine and softly rubbed them to make them warm through friction .
I closed my eyes feeling somewhat relieved that i had found Frank but at the same time worried to see him like this and not being able to do anything. I had to figure out what to do, how to get us some transportation so I could take Frank to the hospital.

"Gerard…" his soft voice echoed in my ears. I opened my eyes and looked down to him who was with his eyes slightly opened and his lips formed in a lame smirk. He moved and sit down to my right.

"Frankie? God! You gave me a fright" I said relieved and hold him in my arms.

"Gee I'm a fucking loser, you were right-" He started when I broke the hug.

"Frank don't say that" i cut him off. "First of all, are you alright?" I asked seeing him to the eyes

"Well, just a bit worn-out and utterly cold. But its not that bad" He replied with a little smile in his lips. "Gee... I have to tell you something" his smile disappeared

"What? Did …did Jamia…do something to you?" I am going to kill that bitch.

"no, no... Erm… It's something I saw. She didn't do anything, well… at least not with me…" He hinted with a smirk that I didn't understand.

"What do you mean…?" He told me what he saw at Jamia's house. How those girls were dressed, or barely dressed; and how he reached that park after walking in the pouring rain.

"...But when I was in that park bench I realized that the reason why I went to Jamia's was... You" He wailed whilst playing with his fingers trying to avoid my gaze.

"Me?" I asked with a whisper

"Don't you see Gerard that I…" He stopped trying to rephrase. "Um…Listen, since I arrived, I totally forgot about her, and when you asked me about some girl I notice I was in Jamia's country and that I had the opportunity to meet her, but I didn't make an effort to meet her because… I didn't had the necessity, with you I had a great friend and I felt complete…" He looked up and into my eyes.

I left him to keep talking as I was speechless and my head couldn't find the right words to say.

"…But then you pretended that nothing happened when we kissed. You even went to the party with Lindsey leaving me confused as fuck. I was confused and angry and somehow jealous cuz you decided to go with her instead of talking to me"

I was the fucking reason for which Frank was like that, I was angry with myself for causing him this, for not facing my feelings…

"I waited awake for you but you never arrived…then I found her address in my mail and...for a moment, I thought that I really liked her and that maybe meeting her would make forget about the kiss, about what i really feel for you but, that didn’t happen…you know the rest"

Now it was my turn to tell him everything.

But before I could open my mouth, he talked again. "Gee I know you have a girlfriend and that this may sound really absurd to you, but I don’t care! I have to tell this now or I would have to live with this shit rumbling in my head" He ducked his head to avoid my gaze. I didn't say a word, I just waited him to tell me what he wanted to say.

His eyes flashed over to meet mine “I think... I love you…" he mumbled.

My heart skipped a beat. He... loved me?... Wow! I struggled, looking for the best thing to say to him. I.... I kinda... Love him too.
He stared at me wide eyed expecting me to say anything. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I just took a deep breath and closed it back. Frank's eyes saddened and once again he looked down. You. Are. An. Idiot. Gerard. Fucking. Way.

"I... I'm sorry! fuck! Sometimes I have to be more careful with the things I'm going to say" he looked up to see me in the eyes. The way he looked at me was indescribable, with just one look he could tell anything and it killed me to know that he was ashamed and that he felt terrible to confess that to me. "I really shouldn't have said..." I didn't second guess it and let that something inside me, to pull to kiss him. I closed my eyes letting me fully feel the amazing sensation that was to have his lips glued to mine.
I pulled away as I needed to catch my breath. Frank was looking at me curiously with a small grin firmed on his lips.

"I think... I kinda love you too" I confessed feeling my cheeks warming up and turning red. Frank chuckled quietly.
"Good!" He lilted smiling widely at me, his smile making me smile as well.

Boy, do I love him!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers!

Yeah, I know it's been two weeks since I last updated but it is all because *drums roll please*... I'm a college student now!
College is seriously taking the best out of me! I don't have time for anything! I have so many things to do right now... I'm going crazy! I can't watch TV, I can't write my fanfic, i can't even read any of the stories I'm reading here :(
But all in all, is actually not that bad! I just like to make a huge deal out of everything!

So in advance I would like to apologize to all of you, in case that in the future I wouldn't be able to update so soon any chapter! I will try to update as fast as I can... I promise! Just pray for me and pray that my teachers decide not togive me too much homework for this week :D!

I love you all who commented and all who subscribed and all who read as well!

MyBeautifulRomance
murderdolls_queen
The Ball00ns
Rainbow_Smiles
kaymirtas
angy_kaulitz
Thank you so much for your beautiful comments! It always makes me smile that you guys let me know what you think of every chapter I post... really that means a lot!
Even if you hate the chapter you should let me know, so I can fix it ;)
I love you all so very muchooooo!
xo