Status: :D

Tonight We Can Be As One

Tell me I'm a bad, bad, bad man

Gerard's Pov

"Frankie! Welcome to the USA" My dad greeted Frank while shaking hands.

"Thanks Mr. Way" I heard Frank's voice, I couldn't help but to laugh at his funny pronunciation, he sounded so Italian.

"My dear" My mom pulled Frank by an arm and squeezed him tightly into the hug.
"We're so glad you're here"

"Thanks Mrs. Way"

"Please call me Donna" She suggested

"Ok, Donna…right" he answered. I noticed he was nervous, his hands were trembling.

"Hey dude" I said shaking his hand. He didn't say a thing, just gave me a big smile.

"And you are Mikey right?" he asked turning to Mikey

"Yeap, hi!"

"Ok people I think that we should better get going as this isn't the most appropriate place to chat" my dad suggested and we all agreed. We got out of the airport and got into the car.

"Mom what are we going to do now?" Mikey asked

"Well I was thinking that maybe Frank would like to go to New York, and we can eat lunch at Planet Hollywood in Times Square. I’m sure, he’ll love it" she cooed.

"But, isn't New York in other state?" Frank asked confused.

My dad laughed and explained him "Yes it indeed is… but don’t worry Frank, New York is at 20 minutes from here by car"
Frank let escape an "Oh"

That afternoon we went to Times Square, we ate at Planet Hollywood (my fave place on planet earth… obviously after Starbucks), we were forced to go shopping at Macy’s and, finally, we visited all the touristic spots in New York. It was about 11 o'clock when we got home.

Exhausted, I rushed to my bedroom put my favorite skull pajamas on and then slipped into bed.

After 40 minutes of sweet dreams I heard someone knocking my door. At first, I thought it was my imagination so I just went back to sleep.

But then, I heard knocks again.

"Gerard? Are you awake?" It was Frank's voice whispering. I got up of my bed and opened the door. Frank was standing before me with sleepy eyes.

"What's the matter, Frank?" I asked him with the same sleepy eyes.
"I was wondering if you could tell me where the bathroom is."

"My mom didn't show you where it is?" I rubbed my eyes with my right hand… I hated when people woke me up in the middle of the night.

"Nope, she didn't, she just said- We've got 3 bathrooms: 1 downstairs near the kitchen and 2 upstairs-" I laughed when he talked like my mom. "And I'm not going downstairs, it's so creepy there" he sounded very scared that I had to chuckle at his statement.

"Ok. Well the bathroom is in front of Mikey's room" I informed him.

"Thanks" he said relieved and turned back to walk to the bathroom

"Oh my god! Frank watch out!" I screamed teasing him.

He let out a 5-year-old yell and came running to my room. He pushed me into the room, closed the door behind him and locked it. His reaction was so funny that I was forced to fall in my bed and started laughing hysterically; he looked at me confused as I kept snorting like a maniac.

"What was it!?" He bellowed.

"No…no…thing" I could barely speak as I was still laughing my ass off.

"Fucking idiot! I fucking hate you!" He roared and hit my face with a pillow.

"C'mon it wasn't that bad" I cackled between laughs.

"It wasn't that bad!?" He called out. "You made me pee on my pants" He barked, shame and anger showing through his eyes… and that made me burst in laughter even more. "You pee on your pants!?!?" I questioned amused.

"It's not funny, Gee-tard"

"Ok, ok I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you…"

"Shhh, shut the fuck up!! You are a bad guy Gerard Way!" and with that he got out of my room slamming my door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...second chapter!
:O
4 subscribers and 2 comments!?
Thank you guys :)
If you keep commenting, updates will come sooner <3