Status: :D

Tonight We Can Be As One

Gee, please turn Frankie on!

Frank’s POV

I felt daylight entering throw the window and warming my face. It has been two weeks since I moved here and it has been really awesome. The Way family is very whelming and very kind with me all the time, I really like them.

Donna and Don treat me like their own son; Mikey is so much fun and he is like the youngest brother I have always wished to have, we love to play together Jenga and Twister, in which both I always lose.

And Gerard…he’s a great guy and we have become so close, I feel a weird connection when I'm with him and, is not like the brother connection I’m supposed to feel… This one is quite different.

"Frank, breakfast is ready" Gerard’s voice said from the other side of the door.

"I'll be there in a minute"

"Ok, we'll be waiting for you downstairs"

I got out of bed and stretched myself before heading the bathroom, washed my face and then went to the kitchen.
.,.,.,.,.,

"Mognin, hwank" Mikey mumbled with his mouth full of cereal

"Hey Mikes"

"Good morning Frankie" Donna greeted and put a dish with scrambled eggs and bacon in front of me.
“Good morning, Frank” Don came in, took a sip of his coffee and before leaving said to Donna, he would be waiting for her outside.
Don and Donna had to leave for work so she kissed our foreheads, gave some instructions on how to preheat the spaguetti and then they both walked out the house.

"Bye Donna, bye Don"

"Bye mom, bye dad" Mikey and Gerard said at unison. The door made a hard sound as being shut behind Don and Donna.
I stared at the bacon, thinking I didn’t like that a lot but, I should eat it, when…

"Gee! Turn Frankie on! Please!" I heard Mikey pleading.

"What!?!??" I giggled. I wasn’t sure if what I’ve heard was correct.

"I said – Gee. Turn. The. TV. On. Please." Mikey repeated slower this time.

"Oh…mmm" That was weird I guess. They didn't seem to notice the grin that grew on my face.

"MTV please!" Mikey demanded and Gerard turned the small TV that was over the fridge.

"Uh… Yippee! Jersey Shore is on” Gerard exclaimed sarcastically
“Hey! I love Jersey Shore!” Mikey retorted frowning at Gerard.
“Jersey what?” I had no idea what they were talking about.
“Jersey Shore… Crappy MTV show. You don’t wanna know more” Gerard answered plainly. I actually wanted to know what it was about, so I just started watching... and then regret doing it. What I saw was so disturbing! There were 5 guys and 3 girls… actually there were 4 girls but one looked like a guy… a very ugly, fat and small guy. And the only thing they did was partying and (this is a new world I learned there) banging.
“I told you it is BAD!” Gerard said after the show ended and noticed my face expression. I nodded in agreement, I was about to tell Gerard what I thought about it but I stopped as I heard Mikey singing to the ‘credits’ song.
“Get crazy, get wild, let’s party, get loud, if you wanna have fun and do something”
“God, Mikey. You are embarrassing” Gee chuckled as we both saw Mikey doing some strange dance while he sang the song.
“What? That song is the Shit! It was Laura’s jam; she even used to have that song as her ringtone”
“How do you know that, stalker?”

"Hey… Who’s Laura?" I asked confused

"It's Mikey's crush" Gee explained me and then turned back to Mikey. “You know that’s why she doesn’t like you… Because you stalk her and you are creeping her out! Poor girl!” Gerard joked but that sadden Mikey a bit

"You know guys, I'm gonna take a bath" Mikey sighed sadly and went upstairs.

"Jeez, that girl's driving Mikey crazy" I alleged.

"Yeah, but she doesn't like Mikey, she only likes tanned Californian guys…" I raised one eyebrow with a questioning look.

"Well, that's what Mikey says" No words passed my mouth, then an idea came to my mind

"Hey…Why don't we change Mikey a little bit into one of those boys?"

"What?" I saw Gerard confused at my sudden idea.

“I mean… we can’t transform completely the way he looks. The only thing he needs is to change the little things that make him feel a bit insecure. You know, it’s all about the attitude” I finished chuckling as I realized I was talking like one of those super gay stylists that appeared on TV.
“Yeah… well, it sounds…” Gerard was interrupted by his ringing phone.

"Sorry" He yelped picking up the phone and started talking

"Lyn-z? Hi sweet heart!" I stared at him, and then went to the leaving room and plonked myself into the sofa. Surely it was his girlfriend.

"No sure love. I will be there. Yes, I promise… yeah, me too! Alright bye..." Gee hung up the phone and planked himself on the sofa that was in front of me

"It was… umm… my… girlfriend" he let out a long deep sigh, he sounded a bit sad. I didn't open my mouth even though I wanted to ask about her.

However...I knew he will talk about her anyway.

"We’ve been together for almost two years. She is absolutely beautiful, loving, caring, very funny and… extremely hot, to say the least"

If his girlfriend is almost perfect why was he sad?

"But I don't know what's going on between us. I mean, our relationship is not like it used to be. She has changed… a lot. And it doesn’t feel the same. Sometimes it’s hurtful, because she gets mad out of nothing; she ignores me or doesn't even want to talk to me for no apparent reason”. It seemed like he had read my mind and answered my doubt. He sighed again before speaking… I knew exactly what would come, and I didn't want to hear what he was about to say...

"But I love her so much" My heart ached.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW UPDATE!! Whoohooo!
Hope everyone likes it! ;D

I want to thank everyone who read the story and a special thanks to the ones who comment!
FREE SKITTLES BAGS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTS!
Anywho...
Synthetic Animals: I'm very glad you liked the story! :) Hope you stuck with it until the very end... which, I'm reassuring you, is gonna be great!
Graceeee!: XD I can't imagine Frank with Italian accent either... he must sound really funny!

Oh... my apologies for the lame/random chapter title, but it was the first thing that popped in my head lol!
Well... enjoy and leave your beautiful comments!
xo