Hey You! Yeah, You're My Kid's Father!

A Familiar Face

''Mom, are you serious!?" Michael yelled. Damn he is getting big. He's almost as tall as me. His hair was growing out, falling in his face covering his beautiful hazel eyes.... Matt's eyes. At first I really didn't know if I should get them, but he was a good kid and he deserved it and I wasn't going to let my problems get in his way.

''If I wasn't I would have them!''

Then Sam busted in screaming her heart out.

''Scar, are you serious!?'' She squealed, jumping up and down. Her long, jet black hair was everywhere, especially in my face.

''If I wasn't I would have them.'' I repeated.

''Oh my god I have to go buy stuff!'' She yelled and ran out the door and came right back in. '' I need shoes. And socks. And... MONEY! And the kid.''

She ran to her room put on socks and DCs and brought Michael Etnies.

''Buy me a shirt!'' I yelled quickly before they left.

******

''So... What did you buy me?''

''This shirt.'' Michael said throwing it at me.

It was an Avenged Sevenfold tank-top that said ''You Know I Make You Want To Scream!'' with a deathbat on the top and on the back.

''Verry un-predictable! I'm going to sleep, later.'' I said with a small yawn.
******

I woke up at 9:42, something was different about my room . On the tack from my calender something was hanging down from it. I got up and looked and it was a backstage pass! Sam. Fucking Sam. I can't believe she got them. I really don't want to go now, but I have to. Might as well get dressed. I put on the shirt Michael and Sam got me with skin-tight, dark blue pants and black high-tops.

''Oh my god!'' Michael yelled.

''Are you going to have a seizure?'' I asked as I walked into his room.

''Probably, it's just so awesome-''

''Calm yourself and get dressed, loser.''
******

''Ready?" Sam asked me and Michael.

''Yes!'' Mykel answered.

''M'Kay let's go!''

It was 7:46 when we arrived at the arena and we we're glad we did, the line already had about 125 people in the line. We're going to have to wait for about an hour, a boring hour. Finally, the concert was starting! They played about 10 songs before the concert was over. Michael was really happy, always screaming out his favorite lyrics and moshing. He was pretty into smashing on all those little moshers in the pits too, and he did it with a big smile on his face. Now, we go backstage. Inside there was 2 couches filled with fans. I sat on the floor with my knees up and my head down next to Sam.

''Scar?'' I heard a familiar voice ask.

Oh fuck no. I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shizzle!! This is short, I know. Just the starter. Comment? Please?? It makes me happy. Happy enough to post a new chapter sooner. =D