Status: Coming Soon <3

Fighting Dragons With You

Cora was alive and happy, and for the past 10 years thats all she ever wanted. Her standards for life were low because of the disease she endured for most of her teenage years; cancer. Her goals consisted of making it through another surgery, another day, another breath.

Evgeni was rich and famous, and for all his hard work that was all he had ever wanted. But he soon came to realize that none of it was worth anything if he didn't have someone to share it with, someone to love him. He sat in his big, empty mansion and wondered every day whether he would ever find someone he would always want to come home to after long games and practices.

Then they met. & everything changed. Maybe a few dragons will block their path along the way, but can they slay them together and both get their happily ever after? Or will fighting dragons prove to be too much to handle for the two fragile-hearted beings?

Title Credit: Long Live, by Taylor Swift

*A.N.- yes, I am well aware of my obsession with Taylor Swift songs for titles, but they just inspire me! (:
  1. O n e
    "I said remember this moment, in the back of my mind."
  2. T w o
    "The night we stood with our shaking hands, the crowds in the stands went w i l d."
  3. T h r e e
    "We were the kings & the queens, and they read off our names."
  4. F o u r
    "The night you danced like you knew our lives would never be the same."